Olive Garden Is the Busiest Restauran...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Master Local Chef

Syracuse, NY

#42 Sep 20, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>If the locals want more business they better step up there game. Some of them have to be doing better with all the run off at OG. I would stand in line at OG before I would go to Michael T's.
You wish you were able to cook at Mike T's....food there is stellar and top rated food in NY state so blow off.

OG holds nothing to them as they do over a thousand meals per day.
Wow

Herkimer, NY

#43 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
I would never take the chance on a place that feeds off the local scum bags who don't know good food. no different than Apple Blows and Pondergrossa.
Go to your local places as they are much better accept for Mike T's i heard from here.
Everyone has a preference where to eat. Don't push your preference on others. They can think for themselves.
well

New York, NY

#44 Sep 20, 2013
Master Local Chef wrote:
<quoted text>You wish you were able to cook at Mike T's....food there is stellar and top rated food in NY state so blow off.
OG holds nothing to them as they do over a thousand meals per day.
Top rated food in NY? Its not even the best on Seneca Turnpike. I would actually pick Pizza Hut over the crap they serve at Michael Ts. But, its your money you can waste it wherever you want. I'll spend mine at OG.
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Albany, NY

#45 Sep 20, 2013
I know wrote:
And their customers are among the fattest. All-u-can-eat breadsticks and salty salad and the occasional never ending pasta bowl does that to a person. Mangia!
Manga! Lol
Moonshot

United States

#46 Sep 20, 2013
I can just picture the unwashed mobs of degenerate utica slobs inhaling everything in sight then complaining!
STFU

Herkimer, NY

#47 Sep 20, 2013
Moonshot wrote:
I can just picture the unwashed mobs of degenerate utica slobs inhaling everything in sight then complaining!
Look in the mirror lately??
Cretin bobs for azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#48 Sep 20, 2013
Moonshot wrote:
It's Cretin above. He bobs his tongue deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
LDL

New York, NY

#49 Sep 20, 2013
What we need is another pizza joint around here. There's just never enough to choose from. More cheese please,
Pothole Face

Albany, NY

#50 Sep 22, 2013
LDL wrote:
What we need is another pizza joint around here. There's just never enough to choose from. More cheese please,
Fat uticans enjoy their cheese.
Cretin drools for azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#51 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat uticans enjoy their cheese.
It's Cretin above. He drools for man azzzz. Lol.
Whitesboro Utica Face

Albany, NY

#52 Sep 22, 2013
Shows their appreciation of such fine cuisine! Lol
Cretin liplocks azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#53 Sep 23, 2013
Whitesboro Utica Face wrote:
Shows their appreciation of such fine cuisine! Lol
It's Dave Smith, aka Cretin, aka Cliffy, aka Utica34, aka the fat rashy cowardly hate filled poverty stricken loser above. He puts liplocks on manazzzz for a living. Lol.
Harbor Project Face

Albany, NY

#54 Sep 23, 2013
Herded up like cattle! Lol
Cretin Dave eats azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#55 Sep 24, 2013
Harbor Project Face wrote:
Herded up like cattle! Lol
It's Cretin Dave above. He eats azzzz for a living. Lol.
Italiano

Lowville, NY

#56 Sep 24, 2013
In such a place as Utica, New York with it's fine Italian restaurants...Why would you eat this American version of Italian food. That is a direct insult on our local Italian restaurants and their people. Think about it !!!
Harbor Project Face

Albany, NY

#57 Sep 24, 2013
Italiano wrote:
In such a place as Utica, New York with it's fine Italian restaurants...Why would you eat this American version of Italian food. That is a direct insult on our local Italian restaurants and their people. Think about it !!!
Because they're id iots! Lol
The facts

Herkimer, NY

#58 Sep 24, 2013
Italiano wrote:
Your way of thinking is old fashion my friend. Today's world is very diverse and complicated, that way of thinking died years ago.
Harbor Project Face

Albany, NY

#59 Sep 24, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your way of thinking is old fashion my friend. Today's world is very diverse and complicated, that way of thinking died years ago.
Old fashioned is the utican way! They don't know any better! Lol
Cretin Dave says

Gouverneur, NY

#60 Sep 24, 2013
Harbor Project Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Old fashioned is the utican way! They don't know any better! Lol
"I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf in Upstate NY 37 min BlueBlood 37
Bella Regina health/codes violations AGAIN! 49 min TinaR1974 9
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Johnny Gets Off 6
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 1 hr Slim 18
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 1 hr Slim 38
Welfare Comets kissing playoffs GOODBYE! 1 hr High-speed 7
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 1 hr NY Vampire State 22

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages