Olive Garden Is the Busiest Restauran...
Kiss My Azz

Herkimer, NY

#22 Sep 14, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Went there as one of the grandkids asked to have lunch there. It was packed. However, the service was very, very good. Waitress spent time answering every question my grandchild had about the menu and food and I was very impressed because she had lots of questions! Food was okay...I would go back because the food was okay (as good as many other chains around here) and the service was great. Do I prefer the authentic restaurants around here like Michael T's, etc., yes, of course. However, OG is very nice too.
I agree. I actually was taken back by the attentiveness of all the staff. I guess I got use to the miserable attitudes at some of the other places that I no longer go to because of their staff.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#23 Sep 14, 2013
well put in a ho house, then the olive garden will be the second busiest place on the street.....
VinnyBagADonuts

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 14, 2013
Went there last night for dinner - first some rude ba....d cut us off for a parking space and then were told 45 minute wait. Naahhh - Went to Symeons. Food and service were outstanding.
The facts

Herkimer, NY

#25 Sep 14, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
LOL. You'd be better off eating out of Ventura's dumpster than that f.cking sh.t hole.
Good grief.
So what you're saying is everyone's taste preference should match yours. Is that what you're saying? Are you also saying that we should all follow your advice? Are you saying your opinion is all that matters? Are you the chosen one that we should all follow? Should our children follow in your footsteps for the wisdom you share with us? I had no idea the Olive Garden was a f.cking sh.t hole. On behalf of all of us here on Topix, thanks so much for the honor of being in the same forum as you!!
Puke Food

Syracuse, NY

#26 Sep 14, 2013
Its a Fact wrote:
OG is by far the busiest restaurant along Commercial Drive! They are doing one helluva business. It was a good move for them to come here. It was after 7 PM tonight, still more ppl were waiting outside!
The best reason NOT to go there then. I would rather go to the real local restaurants than that trash. An upscale ponderosa thats it...
WTF

Herkimer, NY

#27 Sep 14, 2013
Puke Food wrote:
<quoted text>The best reason NOT to go there then. I would rather go to the real local restaurants than that trash. An upscale ponderosa thats it...
So what you're saying is everyone's taste preference should match yours. Is that what you're saying? Are you also saying that we should all follow your advice? Are you saying your opinion is all that matters? Are you the chosen one that we should all follow? Should our children follow in your footsteps for the wisdom you share with us? I had no idea the Olive Garden was a f.cking sh.t hole. On behalf of all of us here on Topix, thanks so much for the honor of being in the same forum as you!!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 14, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very welcome.

If 8 homeless guys were vomiting in Ventura's dumpster, you'd be better off eating out of that trash bucket than sh.t hole Olive Garden.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#29 Sep 14, 2013
Truth Dig wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very welcome.
If 8 homeless guys were vomiting in Ventura's dumpster, you'd be better off eating out of that trash bucket than sh.t hole Olive Garden.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
So true. Lol
Tiff

Utica, NY

#30 Sep 14, 2013
Puke Food wrote:
<quoted text>The best reason NOT to go there then. I would rather go to the real local restaurants than that trash. An upscale ponderosa thats it...
Missy Ancona LUVS the OG
there is a God

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Sep 15, 2013
fine dining-not wrote:
And I'll bet you think the Bentley is just like a VW, or a BMW is really a Mini. No, YOU don't have a clue. The company that makes it doesn't make it the same car, dumbass.(But you do make a strong case for the typical Olive Garden customer-I'll bet you drink wine from a box and think those pictures of Venice gondolas are fine art.) You stay in your world, Skippy; I'll stay in mine. The only chance we have of meeting is if I need groceries; you can take them to my car.
Phew... Since I probably out class you in all ways, the chances of not colliding with you is a blessing from above.. BTW, I'll put my luxury car against your alleged one any day..
The facts

Herkimer, NY

#32 Sep 15, 2013
there is a God wrote:
<quoted text>
Phew... Since I probably out class you in all ways, the chances of not colliding with you is a blessing from above.. BTW, I'll put my luxury car against your alleged one any day..
Thinking you're better than someone is not a good trait to have my friend. Always live a humble life and never think you're better than anyone else. My motto is no one is better than me and I'm no better than anyone else. If the whole world thought that way, it would be a better place to live.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#33 Sep 15, 2013
The facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking you're better than someone is not a good trait to have my friend. Always live a humble life and never think you're better than anyone else. My motto is no one is better than me and I'm no better than anyone else. If the whole world thought that way, it would be a better place to live.
That's not the utican way! Lol
deppfan

AOL

#34 Sep 19, 2013
Trying to park there is ridiculous; the owner of the nail place chases people out, and blocks the exit that goes through the Mens Wearhouse plaza. KMart won't let people park either; don't know wny not, they don't do any business!
George Ann

Utica, NY

#35 Sep 19, 2013
We got thru the Mens Wearhouse exit. Didn't know Kmart throws u out.
Nanotechnology Face

Albany, NY

#36 Sep 19, 2013
An Olive garden. Woot woot!!! Lol
Cretin deep in azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#37 Sep 20, 2013
Nanotechnology Face wrote:
An Olive garden. Woot woot!!! Lol
It's Cretin above. He keeps his tongue deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol Woot Woot!
I know

Syracuse, NY

#38 Sep 20, 2013
And their customers are among the fattest. All-u-can-eat breadsticks and salty salad and the occasional never ending pasta bowl does that to a person. Mangia!
ugh

Utica, NY

#39 Sep 20, 2013
Got food poisoning there last week. Never again.
Homer

Syracuse, NY

#40 Sep 20, 2013
I would never take the chance on a place that feeds off the local scum bags who don't know good food. no different than Apple Blows and Pondergrossa.

Go to your local places as they are much better accept for Mike T's i heard from here.
well

New York, NY

#41 Sep 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
I would never take the chance on a place that feeds off the local scum bags who don't know good food. no different than Apple Blows and Pondergrossa.
Go to your local places as they are much better accept for Mike T's i heard from here.
If the locals want more business they better step up there game. Some of them have to be doing better with all the run off at OG. I would stand in line at OG before I would go to Michael T's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep any one word (Dec '12) 2 min SueNY 507
So I Was In Home Depot 6 min Charlie Tuna 2
So I Was In Lowes 8 min Illegal liberal POS 72
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 23 min Whitesboro loser 12
What's the latest on Remington Arms? 24 min Nancy Pelosi 6
Women's march results 25 min The Truth 7
Kim Strong And The Pitbulls 28 min Taxpayer 12
WIBX is an absolute joke 44 min Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 1 hr Rach 84
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Zipline 43