Olive Garden Is the Busiest Restauran...

Olive Garden Is the Busiest Restaurant Along Commercial Drive

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Its a Fact

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2013
OG is by far the busiest restaurant along Commercial Drive! They are doing one helluva business. It was a good move for them to come here. It was after 7 PM tonight, still more ppl were waiting outside!
For real

Smithfield, RI

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Its a Fact wrote:
OG is by far the busiest restaurant along Commercial Drive! They are doing one helluva business. It was a good move for them to come here. It was after 7 PM tonight, still more ppl were waiting outside!
people have no sense of taste or brains . That's why
Absolute

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text> people have no sense of taste or brains . That's why
New restaurants always attract the public in this area. Will they continue to return is the question. Check back in six months.
Welcome to the Masses

New York, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
The world is full of morons.
Cretin sux azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Welcome to the Masses wrote:
The world is full of morons.
Cretin is a self proclaimed moron.
Retired Therapist

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Answer me this.....When you offer unlimited salty salad and unlimited white flour breadsticks and then occasionally offer "the never ending pasta bowl," what do you get? You got it! Fat Uticans. Mangia! Thanks, OG.
Cretin sux azzzz

New Hartford, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Retired Therapist wrote:
Answer me this.....When you offer unlimited salty salad and unlimited white flour breadsticks and then occasionally offer "the never ending pasta bowl," what do you get? You got it! Fat Uticans. Mangia! Thanks, OG.
It's Cretin above. He sux azzzz.
fine dining-not

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2013
Never said it wouldn't be popular, just that its appeal is limited to those who pretend to know good food, good wine and good service. Check that full parking lot; lots of child seats, dents, and rust on and in 5 years old beaters. There's a place for Olive Garden; otherwise where would their clientele get "Genuwine EyeTalian Food" when they get tired of their steaks at Ponderosa? Popularity does not equal quality.
la de ta

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2013
fine dining-not wrote:
Never said it wouldn't be popular, just that its appeal is limited to those who pretend to know good food, good wine and good service. Check that full parking lot; lots of child seats, dents, and rust on and in 5 years old beaters. There's a place for Olive Garden; otherwise where would their clientele get "Genuwine EyeTalian Food" when they get tired of their steaks at Ponderosa? Popularity does not equal quality.
You're arrogant and self-righteous and clearly have no clue. Take your Bentley over to PaPa Cavallo66's and enrich their parking lot.
The facts

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 13, 2013
For real wrote:
<quoted text> people have no sense of taste or brains . That's why
So what you're saying is everyone's taste preference should match yours. Is that what you're saying?
Papa who

Utica, NY

#12 Sep 13, 2013
Olive Garden is a million times better then papa cavallo's
Boob man

Manchester, CT

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Blow me
Just wondering

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2013
Went there as one of the grandkids asked to have lunch there. It was packed. However, the service was very, very good. Waitress spent time answering every question my grandchild had about the menu and food and I was very impressed because she had lots of questions! Food was okay...I would go back because the food was okay (as good as many other chains around here) and the service was great. Do I prefer the authentic restaurants around here like Michael T's, etc., yes, of course. However, OG is very nice too.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2013
LOL. You'd be better off eating out of Ventura's dumpster than that f.cking sh.t hole.

Good grief.

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2013
The McDonald's of Mediterranean Cuisine.
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Retired Therapist wrote:
Pretty much this. Lol
fine dining-not

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 13, 2013
It's not a Bentley. It's a Lexus. You know; it's the same country that makes your Toyota. Maybe you'd like to wash it? You can wax it while I eat at the Willows.
Nanotechnology Face

Schenectady, NY

#19 Sep 13, 2013
Utica has the best Italian restaurants! The best Olive Garden! Lol
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2013
fine dining-not wrote:
It's not a Bentley. It's a Lexus. You know; it's the same country that makes your Toyota. Maybe you'd like to wash it? You can wax it while I eat at the Willows.
It's still a Toyota dummy~~ You truly don't have a clue.
fine dining-not

Utica, NY

#21 Sep 14, 2013
And I'll bet you think the Bentley is just like a VW, or a BMW is really a Mini. No, YOU don't have a clue. The company that makes it doesn't make it the same car, dumbass. (But you do make a strong case for the typical Olive Garden customer-I'll bet you drink wine from a box and think those pictures of Venice gondolas are fine art.) You stay in your world, Skippy; I'll stay in mine. The only chance we have of meeting is if I need groceries; you can take them to my car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fly a drone in my backyard 40 min Grandma 4
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 2 hr glad i tried 6
Uticas best "past" restaurant! (Sep '08) 4 hr Joy 190
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 4 hr Joy 16
Ucp drivers 4 hr Funny 1
A third term for Obama 5 hr Killing this Country 10
I do NOT 'gotta getta Cooper Kia' 7 hr Do the jingle 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages