Who Really shot Angelo Grillo
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
joe shmod

Carthage, NY

#153 Dec 28, 2013
living in whitesboro ny wrote:
evensteven....your a old crackhead alcoholic cornhill bum . you cant fight your way out of a paperbag ......you will be in the sitrin home soon pissing your pants...still thinking you can dance.... ya bum your not worth my time.......ya bum.......forgetaboutit.......
OK little boy- you never showed! Must be mamma won't let you out? Or your homo boyfriend won't let you get hurt?
Lets try again, one more time-put you're mouth where it belongs, backing up the words you use. Meet me at Pizza Boys- Tuesday, 12/31 @ say- 5PM this time. Lets see what you got to back up the BS you offer. It should be easy! I'm in my 60's so are you still afraid? Or will you just be a puss and use words- "Sticks and stones" my boy are you man enough? me and you! now go and play Dr with your self as you do regularly.
joe shmod

Carthage, NY

#154 Dec 28, 2013
aka evensteven
Jake

Lowville, NY

#155 Dec 29, 2013
utica goomba wrote:
jack minnicone a real gangster?.....lol, thats the best joke ive heard in a long time....thanx i needed a good laugh!!!
He'll never see day light again. What a wanna be moron...
Right

Newark, NJ

#156 Dec 29, 2013
Right. I the only on who was afraid of him was Louie . Louie pretends to be his friend but he'll make sure jake never gets out of the can.
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#157 Jan 5, 2014
joe shmod aka evensteven aka the bum ...careful old man .call me out 1 more time , you can get your feelings hurt.. you bum......i know who u are . remenber what happined on eagle street ? your a 2 bit looser . watch your back ya bum...homo
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#158 Jan 5, 2014
i didnt get your post 2 meet untill the meet date was passed . i would have met the first time..meet me at a spot not in public meet me at the forest hill gates on oneida street ten pm pick the date if u got enough balls left just me and you....ya bum

how about jan 15th //////////
Dennis

Watertown, NY

#159 Jan 5, 2014
Right wrote:
Right. I the only on who was afraid of him was Louie . Louie pretends to be his friend but he'll make sure jake never gets out of the can.
Tony and Jake made the case to keep Jake in jail forever, themselves, by their big mouths AFTER the murder. Tony was given less time, because he rolled.

Did you see the nice Christmas present Jake got, this year?
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#160 Jan 15, 2014
ill be waiting at the gates at 10 pm ya bum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west utica scooby 9 min BARBQUE 1
Talk of the Town 29 min Curious 12
100.7 wutq? 31 min Curious 4
WUTQ changing format? 35 min Curious 1
The U P D cover-up 1 hr UPD Fan Fail 77
Forty Seven Thousand Love UPD * TOPIX FAILURES ... 1 hr SEEWOMEN BURNED 3
utica /\|lGGERS HEAR NO NANO MONEY FOR THEM 1 hr SEEWOMEN BURNED 92
Tenney 4 hr A Proud Deplorable 64
teddy talerico good hes dead 4 hr will help 39
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 5 hr SEAGIRL BIG TOP 57