hardee har har

Utica, NY

#133 Dec 20, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hardee har har
Capo

Lowville, NY

#134 Dec 21, 2013
Puss E GaLore JD wrote:
Who gives a flying f**k ? Two junkie, scumbag rats are long dead - the hitter deserves a trophy. How many of you crybaby dagos shed a tear when some poor, black crackhead gets gunned down ?(Keeping in mind Italy is really just Northern Africa - these are your peeps, paison !)I was in the alley of DanDee Donuts, catching a buzz back in the day when I clearly saw and can still ID the pro who planted that grenade in the car parked at the Top Hat. BANG !!! Again, who gives a flying f**k ?
I made some noise about it and not one of Uticas' Finest ever came to chat - oh, that's right, they already knew that answer to that mystery too. Hmm.
Some things are better not said...Watch yourself BIG-MOUTH... Mind your own business
killer

Lowville, NY

#135 Dec 21, 2013
Who murdered Carla Feliciano back in 82'?????
Duh

Massena, NY

#136 Dec 21, 2013
killer wrote:
Who murdered Carla Feliciano back in 82'?????
The one who did it of course!
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#137 Dec 21, 2013
does anyone remember how long it took for the cops to respond ? how little people know about what really went down ..........
CORNELL MAYE

Oxford, NC

#138 Dec 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No,,it was not...I have a policy and it is even holding up my submitted a manuscript for publication.....I never mention the names of people in reference to capital crimes unless they are dead or hopelessly incarcerated...in this case, as far as i know,neither is true
By process of elimination, it was not Benny, Turk, Jake,Frank or any of the young bucks from the gym on Whitesboro street and no one from 2nd avanue...again, there was only one guy over six foot under 200 pounds, and if you envision a hard ass pulling the trigger, forget it, because this guy couldn't swat a fly
keep dreaming! What do you know about the gym on Whitesboro street?
Let that part of Utica's history rest in peace. Or better yet go voice your concerns
to your local authority! LMAO
Where do they dream up this stuff!!
Former

Arlington, VA

#139 Dec 21, 2013
That poster is an idiot . Don't pay any attention to them
evensteven

Carthage, NY

#140 Dec 22, 2013
earl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Gebos on James didn't exist then (it was Tony's), the only bars were Gebos & Huck's on the corner of Miller/James.
and it was Jebo's after the small bar closed up they moved here. and, it was Tony's spaghetti house then!
evensteven

Carthage, NY

#141 Dec 22, 2013
living in whitesboro ny wrote:
did anyone ever see all the cops hanging out at tonys swap shop on south street ?
You, were never a cop liar!! Cops do not ever discuss cases in public, even old ones unless it's ok'd by the PD!
I knew both of these people well. I was good friends with Hot dog then. We were in OCJ together too!
The Cops never hung out at Tony's swap shop moron, the feds had a camera on a pole across the street on the corner!
If you don't like the BS here, stay away, or back up what you say. We can arrange to meet and I will show you who I am.
Unless you actually knew these folks, then you are simply a moron with a big mouth. If, you did know them, then you know me too!
I KNOW who did hot dog.
evensteven

Carthage, NY

#142 Dec 22, 2013
Capo wrote:
<quoted text> Some things are better not said...Watch yourself BIG-MOUTH... Mind your own business
I gotta agree here! Puss-shut up or put your money where the mouth is. Obviously you are a stupid kid with nothing better to do after you JO. Wanna back that up? We too can meet somewhere, and I will give you a taste of reality.
evensteven

Carthage, NY

#143 Dec 22, 2013
CORNELL MAYE wrote:
<quoted text>
Let that part of Utica's history rest in peace. Or better yet go voice your concerns
Cornell, stay where you are! You are an embarrassment to your parents who are lovely folks! and no the gym was not involved. It was run by a fine family then with a bad son.
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#144 Dec 22, 2013
what about mark russle killed in the city lockup ? kazar did that.........the bum....
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#145 Dec 22, 2013
evensteven ill meet u anytime you punk piece of shit .... scumbags like you talk big but cant back it up....looser
evensteven

Carthage, NY

#146 Dec 24, 2013
evensteven ill meet u anytime you punk piece of shit .... scumbags like you talk big but cant back it up....looser
I'm a nam vet who has killed many men-you will be just another meet me? No games- just give you what you need-Ramada 12/26/13 @ 2PM? I have a black pick up with a gray cap.
real name tony
c'mon big man!
James Street

Schenectady, NY

#147 Dec 24, 2013
The night that Grillo got hit was the same night as a UPD function, so a skeleton crew of Polizia was on duty. Made it easier for whoever had to do their piece of work to do their piece of work and be gone well before La Polizia arrived. As for who did the work, maybe Brindisi took it to his grave? who knows.
l h oswald

Utica, NY

#148 Dec 28, 2013
does anyone remember how long it took for the cops to respond ? how little people know about what really went down ..........
still unsolved talk about coverup.what about ambrosi and many others.guy gets murdered in law office-unsolved.what a fine investigation done ha ha.
candyman

Utica, NY

#149 Dec 28, 2013
CORNELL MAYE wrote:
<quoted text>
cornell you ran away from utica you steroid selling bum.you have a nice family,where you came from nobody knows.utica is better without you.
3FRSOC

Arlington, VA

#150 Dec 28, 2013
evensteven wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a nam vet who has killed many men-you will be just another meet me? No games- just give you what you need-Ramada 12/26/13 @ 2PM? I have a black pick up with a gray cap.
real name tony
c'mon big man!
Brother, don't waste your time with that punk. He plays too many video games . He has no balls
f u bailey

Utica, NY

#151 Dec 28, 2013
Truth needs to be told wrote:
On some threads there are tales of Angelo Grillos killer, being other than Jack Minnicone! Who was the real shooter?
i have not seen anybody ask the better question.why did they want ag dead?if you can figure that out this will lead you to the killer or killers.
living in whitesboro ny

Herkimer, NY

#152 Dec 28, 2013
evensteven....your a old crackhead alcoholic cornhill bum . you cant fight your way out of a paperbag ......you will be in the sitrin home soon pissing your pants...still thinking you can dance.... ya bum your not worth my time.......ya bum.......forgetaboutit.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 2 min King 36
Cover up at OCJ 12 min KO-d 9
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 15 min A voter in Nort... 31
stupid GEORGE BUSH opens mouth 19 min your mother 3
transsexuals THAT CALL OUT WOMAN REAL TOUGH MAR... 19 min Pinky 6
Should ultra-racist Uticans be jailed? 30 min Strin em up 41
Wboro school bullying (Jan '17) 43 min say what 24
who has a stinkycunt ? 2 hr your mother 22
Family court race 4 hr Scary 48
Adam musyt 6 hr King 2