Who Really shot Angelo Grillo
Suzi

Manlius, NY

#63 Dec 29, 2009
teo wrote:
Was this the fellow that was shot dead in an obvious mob style hit at the Regency Lounge?
And was this the husband of Dawn Grillo who was murdered by a couple of goombas who eventually went to prison?
Wasn't Louis Brindisi involved somehow? Something about a gun incident on Bleeker St in front of Grimaldi's? Which was owned by Matt Cuda and his mum?
And it all seemed to be rather close in time to some other guy who was killed because the rumor was he wouldn't pay a vig to Rufie Elefante and the Utica Water Company to supply water to a housing development that he wanted to build?
And then wasn't that same man's mistress killed at those apartments on Oneida St?
And wasn't Louis Brindisi's partner found dead in his office of unnatural causes about the same time?
All these things seemed to happen in a short period of time and all seemed to be related although if I remember correctly the only people who served time were the pair that were convicted of the murder of Dawn Grillo.
So the questions remain.
Who benefited from this string of violence and why the dearth of investigations or convictions after this rather nasty bit of local mob style violence?
Just asking...
How well I remember this chain of events that were all connected together somehow. Your facts are 100% on target!
Rev Al

Utica, NY

#64 Dec 29, 2009
JPK wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard about ten names who people believed is my uncles killer.
When someones has some substantive evidence, they should call the police, or the FBI, or the DEA, or any other agency that might have jurisdiction over the case.
I'd love for the killer to be identified so my family can finally rest and not have to deal with this question (and torture) any longer.
Mike Andrello or one of the Crouse lads
Puss E GaLore JD

Algodones, NM

#65 Dec 29, 2009
OKD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Your the big witness everyone wants to talk to. Thats just a whole lot of BS. If you saw something or knew something, you would have used that info long ago to get your sorry ass out of some local jailhouse. Crack kills, but not with people like you. Sick of listenening to people who think they are in the know!!!! You probably saw who got HOFFA too. LMFAO
Listen, jizz-breath, the whole point of my note was that NO ONE wanted to talk to me and I'm fine with that. I'm also glad to have moved to the Southwest in case someone DOES want to talk to me. I've enjoyed a few White Tower burgers and coffees in the Utica lockup on a few occasions, probably quite a few more than you, in fact. I'm not "in the know", I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Scumbag rats get what's coming, that's all I'm saying. And as far as Hoffa goes, as I've said before, who gives a flying f**k ?
fts daughter

United States

#66 Jan 22, 2011
anyone still wanna talk shit about my dad frank t and grampa angelo and my cousin angelo, you all talk alot of shit fck u knpw it alls u would nver had said any of this chit to my dad, grandfather or cuz grillo
NorthUtican

Utica, NY

#67 Jan 22, 2011
Turk, & he died.
Joe

Mason City, IA

#68 Jan 29, 2011
he lived on miiler st.I was about 7years old and I used to talk to him ,and I beleve played with his little puppy.He always tryed to get me to tell my mom he liked her.Anyway He was going to buy my mothers car but instead we got a phone call early in the morning saying he was shot and killed standing in a bar next to a friend of ares that worked for bill harfs roofing. Very Very SAD
UCme

Herkimer, NY

#69 Jan 29, 2011
Was sitting across the street in Gebos on James that night and none of us saw anything.
jules

Utica, NY

#70 Jan 29, 2011
"look tothe cookie elaine,look to the cookie"
Nobody

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Mar 4, 2011
The murder of Dawn was needless, and was done at a time when tye last thing anyone involved needed was a high profile homocide investigation going on. Her killers were idiots who let emotion and pettyness get in the way of business. There were 4 familes involved is a mess of territoral disputes involving millions of dollars across two states going on at the time, and these morons murder a woman over some checks that amounted to less then $2000, and tip over dominos that bring the heat down on everyone.
utica goomba

Hamilton, NY

#72 Jan 28, 2012
jack minnicone a real gangster?.....lol, thats the best joke ive heard in a long time....thanx i needed a good laugh!!!
earl

Cortland, NY

#73 Jan 28, 2012
UCme wrote:
Was sitting across the street in Gebos on James that night and none of us saw anything.
Wrong. Gebos on James didn't exist then (it was Tony's), the only bars were Gebos & Huck's on the corner of Miller/James.
Old school Buffalo Guy

Hoffman Estates, IL

#74 Dec 23, 2012
It was neither Jake nor Turk. THINK about the description and the question answers itself...who in the crew as "tall and 160 to 180 pounds'? There was only one.
Where you all are getting jammed up is thinking the shooter had to be a bad ass, and in this case, that is actually funny. The guy was the biggest pussy in town, his WIFE (hint) was more respected on the street than he was
anon

Wells, NY

#75 Dec 23, 2012
Old school Buffalo Guy wrote:
It was neither Jake nor Turk. THINK about the description and the question answers itself...who in the crew as "tall and 160 to 180 pounds'? There was only one.
Where you all are getting jammed up is thinking the shooter had to be a bad ass, and in this case, that is actually funny. The guy was the biggest pussy in town, his WIFE (hint) was more respected on the street than he was
jake was driven to the scene by turk and dennis was the bartender and everyone else said they were in the head when the shots were fired
Buffalo Ted W

Carthage, NY

#76 Dec 24, 2012
So you're saying it was Dennis p?
Need to know

Newark, NJ

#78 Dec 24, 2012
Why was he killed? Who wanted him dead?
anon

Wells, NY

#79 Dec 24, 2012
Buffalo Ted W wrote:
So you're saying it was Dennis p?
no dennis was the only witness other than the perps because everyone else was in the head. dennis and he were friends although dennis did borrow some money from his buddy when he realized he couldnt use it anymore.
Teddy W

Carthage, NY

#80 Dec 24, 2012
Everyone always said they Bobey Salerno was bar tending and borrowed some money and his gold chain. Never heard that it was Dennis.

Can you explain?
tod

Minoa, NY

#81 Dec 24, 2012
jake did it bc nappi was in jail
tod

Minoa, NY

#82 Dec 24, 2012
Nobody wrote:
The murder of Dawn was needless, and was done at a time when tye last thing anyone involved needed was a high profile homocide investigation going on. Her killers were idiots who let emotion and pettyness get in the way of business. There were 4 familes involved is a mess of territoral disputes involving millions of dollars across two states going on at the time, and these morons murder a woman over some checks that amounted to less then $2000, and tip over dominos that bring the heat down on everyone.
SHE

SHE WAS A RAT they needed her gone
anon

Wells, NY

#83 Dec 24, 2012
Teddy W wrote:
Everyone always said they Bobey Salerno was bar tending and borrowed some money and his gold chain. Never heard that it was Dennis.
Can you explain?
it was definitely dennis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 4 min Jim jones 33
The U P D cover-up 8 min DealFags 35
teddy talerico good hes dead 8 min friend of 4
Who is Mark Flagg? 21 min Puke material 7
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 25 min capt lou 4
Tenney 30 min Stanislavsky 9
name AFRICAN SPACE SHUTTLE AN MOON LANDING 31 min WAITING 18
Mega Nomics Q and A. 2 hr CLUELESS 7
john brooks is a nazirite 2 hr Hey Snowflake 45

Utica Jobs