Truth needs to be told

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

On some threads there are tales of Angelo Grillos killer, being other than Jack Minnicone! Who was the real shooter?
Bayliss Ave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Truth needs to be told wrote:
On some threads there are tales of Angelo Grillos killer, being other than Jack Minnicone! Who was the real shooter?
FT
Robert

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Old news the shotter must be a nursing home by now this is old news
bulles eye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

matthew gatec did it
FTS Daughter

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Hey Bayliss you better check your facts before you start running your yap!!!!
Why is everyone so concerned you gonna do something about it.
JPK

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I've heard about ten names who people believed is my uncles killer.

When someones has some substantive evidence, they should call the police, or the FBI, or the DEA, or any other agency that might have jurisdiction over the case.

I'd love for the killer to be identified so my family can finally rest and not have to deal with this question (and torture) any longer.
FTS Daughter

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Hi Cuz!!!!!!!! Its me. How are you. I am so sick of everyone always bringing this back up!!!
tell Aunt K. I said hi!!!
justice doodie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Wow I made a dooooooooodie
Truth needs to be told

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe i might if the right information is put out there. We deserve to know who really did it. Everybody talks bull and says they know who did it. I want to really see who steps up.
FTS Daughter

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Truth needs to be told. We the family already know. You gotta be kiddin me thinking someone is going to admit it here on topix. just let it go. It brings up all bad feelings everytime this is brought up. It is not a mystery to us.

Truth needs to be told

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe your part of the family knows. Not my side. My family has been left without the truth
FTS Daughter

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

I am sorry for you and your family also. It won't solve anything though and the pain will still be there. Let let Angelo and Dawn rest. I hope you eventually can find some peace.. It really ate at me for many many years. Such a tragedy for all.

It really frosts my ass though when all the so called people in the know throw all these names around. Do not believe it, its bull. They know squat..

Angelo was a wonderful great man, if if liked you he liked you if he didn't you were screwed, he never started anything with anyone that didn't deserve it. he was affraid of nothing no matter what anyone has said in the past. I loved him dearly. he died because he finally realized he had to tell the truth for his daughter. That came directly from Angelo's mouth..
Jackie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

who is his daughter?
teo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Was this the fellow that was shot dead in an obvious mob style hit at the Regency Lounge?

And was this the husband of Dawn Grillo who was murdered by a couple of goombas who eventually went to prison?

Wasn't Louis Brindisi involved somehow? Something about a gun incident on Bleeker St in front of Grimaldi's? Which was owned by Matt Cuda and his mum?

And it all seemed to be rather close in time to some other guy who was killed because the rumor was he wouldn't pay a vig to Rufie Elefante and the Utica Water Company to supply water to a housing development that he wanted to build?

And then wasn't that same man's mistress killed at those apartments on Oneida St?

And wasn't Louis Brindisi's partner found dead in his office of unnatural causes about the same time?

All these things seemed to happen in a short period of time and all seemed to be related although if I remember correctly the only people who served time were the pair that were convicted of the murder of Dawn Grillo.

So the questions remain.

Who benefited from this string of violence and why the dearth of investigations or convictions after this rather nasty bit of local mob style violence?

Just asking...
Yale

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

unfortunately the real killer may never be found, because they only person that was looking for the REAL killer (OJ Simpson) was sent to jail in Vegas.
Truth needs to be told

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

What does OJ Simpson have anything to do with Utica murders? If you want to be a wiseass go to another thread. No laughing matter here!
oldupd

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

bulles eye wrote:
matthew gatec did it
You made me laugh bugs.
mr puzzle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Judged:

a reptile shot angelo and a bird drove the getaway car
mee

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

i would appreciate it if everyone stopped discussing my mother and father i know who the real killer is and its none of anyones business but mine and my family its been years and its still being discussed?? do u have anything else to talk about
abc

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

JPK wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard about ten names who people believed is my uncles killer.
When someones has some substantive evidence, they should call the police, or the FBI, or the DEA, or any other agency that might have jurisdiction over the case.
I'd love for the killer to be identified so my family can finally rest and not have to deal with this question (and torture) any longer.
hey this is angela where are you jp??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of148
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••