Rev Valentine Krul, New York Mills Pr...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
even steven

Carthage, NY

#66 Feb 1, 2014
again! These guys re Jesuits! Look up the look up on he web! The catholic church is full of idol worshipers!
Look up the Jesuit oath
Turd

Herkimer, NY

#67 Feb 1, 2014
a shrink wrote:
<quoted text>jimmy is very mentally ill.
So what? Lock him up. Val already paid his debt to society. Screw all you scum bags on here.
Toomie

Herkimer, NY

#68 Feb 1, 2014
true story wrote:
<quoted text>i seen him in a bar in forestport,when they told me he was a priest i was amazed.the guy did not act like one,totally out of control.he should go away where no one knows him!
I am on it now already got him locked up just for you. me and rowbell took care of him.
pete the pig

Carthage, NY

#69 Feb 1, 2014
the church is into evil. By protecting pedos's and crooks. The Jesuits have been booted out of every country in history, until now. The pope has been put in place as the Jesuits have once again gained power. Look at the new pope throne! It even looks like hell and satan coming out.
Plus, they do not teach bible truths. Once a week you'll get a scripture. The rest is all BS, dommy, dommy, goobba gooba. and dance about the alter.
What do they do for you? lead you into evil! The "rules' always were a pope was in power until death, so why this sudden change? This pope has been caught. The inverted cross, the summoning of satan in latin in mass.
Lets see, crooks, pedophiles, liars, mis- leading many, kissing up with politics and blessing those who go to kill in wars when the commandment says Do not kill. all through history, you will see how the church ran the world. Henry the 8th in England was the only one to object to the rule of Rome. now we have total influence over worlds events by the Jesuits. get ready, get ready!
Jack

Clark Mills, NY

#70 Feb 1, 2014
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>O.Cj aint shit state prison is a better place for him
Why do alter boys part there hair in the middle ,so father can say nice boy,nice boy
Sir Vivor

Jamesville, NY

#71 Feb 1, 2014
pete the pig wrote:
the church is into evil. By protecting pedos's and crooks. The Jesuits have been booted out of every country in history, until now. The pope has been put in place as the Jesuits have once again gained power. Look at the new pope throne! It even looks like hell and satan coming out.
Plus, they do not teach bible truths. Once a week you'll get a scripture. The rest is all BS, dommy, dommy, goobba gooba. and dance about the alter.
What do they do for you? lead you into evil! The "rules' always were a pope was in power until death, so why this sudden change? This pope has been caught. The inverted cross, the summoning of satan in latin in mass.
Lets see, crooks, pedophiles, liars, mis- leading many, kissing up with politics and blessing those who go to kill in wars when the commandment says Do not kill. all through history, you will see how the church ran the world. Henry the 8th in England was the only one to object to the rule of Rome. now we have total influence over worlds events by the Jesuits. get ready, get ready!
Wow, I haven't heard this whackjob Protestant stuff since the 50's. How old are you?
pete the pig

Carthage, NY

#72 Feb 2, 2014
Sir Vivor wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, I haven't heard this whackjob Protestant stuff since the 50's. How old are you?
WOW! where have YOU been? If you were to only open your eyes a bit, and LOOK and (pictures) are good for those who don't want to read the words. Google the popes inverted cross- images
Google the Jesuit oath, then go ask one if it's true! Education is the only method or obtaining facts. Then tell me I'm nuts!
I am not wearing blinders-but you may be refusing to accept truth, ignorance is bliss.
Sir Vivoe

Jamesville, NY

#73 Feb 3, 2014
pete the pig wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! where have YOU been? If you were to only open your eyes a bit, and LOOK and (pictures) are good for those who don't want to read the words. Google the popes inverted cross- images
Google the Jesuit oath, then go ask one if it's true! Education is the only method or obtaining facts. Then tell me I'm nuts!
I am not wearing blinders-but you may be refusing to accept truth, ignorance is bliss.
So you guys from Jonestown on Leland Ave are still around spreading your contagion even though Soul's Cesspool is closed...
the flock

Whitesboro, NY

#74 Feb 5, 2014
true story wrote:
<quoted text>i seen him in a bar in forestport,when they told me he was a priest i was amazed.the guy did not act like one,totally out of control.he should go away where no one knows him!
bad priest.bad drunk,bad human being!
Joe

Clark Mills, NY

#75 Feb 5, 2014
joe wrote:
It was a Brindis who bailed lafachout is val a "homosexual"
I know brindis he jerk
Kenny

Herkimer, NY

#76 Feb 5, 2014
the flock wrote:
<quoted text>bad priest.bad drunk,bad human being!
Good your on the priest now and will leave me alone for beating my wife and making her runaway into the arms of Bad News Brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anybody Remember Eric & The Chessmen? 4 min Reverb 28
Claudia Bad Mouthing 11 min Chauncey 30
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 23 min Sir Osis 46
New UFD Chief 31 min test 19
A murder and years later no answers 1 hr Uphill fight 3
Henry lucio 1 hr Shrimpeater 5
Brenda Kent 1 hr big dreamer 16
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 139
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 4 hr Wtf 112
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 12 hr Experience 87