Rev Valentine Krul, New York Mills Pr...
evensteven

New Hartford, NY

#45 Jan 25, 2014
Look up the Jesuit oath-google it! all you catlicks. You may not lie what you see! In fact-you won't like it! The truth hurts -BAD!!
These guys are protected by the original organized criminal institution
madd doggs

Utica, NY

#46 Jan 25, 2014
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
If u actually knew the FACTS in this case you would know he began his sentence before his actual sentencing..he did this voluntarily!!!!! He also immediately started to make restitution and continues to do so! Are u perfect? I think not..none of us are! Only Christ himself is perfect! He baptized my son and married all of us in the family. He counseled me through very tough times and has many others. He was the chaplain for the sheriff's department and helped many deputies through hardship on and off the job! He made a mistake..a terrible one, yes..but he didn't run from it..he owned it and is still making amends.
looks like he helped alot of people,including himself to alot of money.what about all the money they didnt find out he stole?you are all suckers!
a parishioner

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 25, 2014
he's baking the babkas over @ babci's
give me a drink

Utica, NY

#48 Jan 25, 2014
a parishioner wrote:
he's baking the babkas over @ babci's
hes not baking them hes stealing them.
ruby

Utica, NY

#49 Jan 25, 2014
We have been taught that if you make a mistake, you live with the consequences and pay your dues. From what I have heard, Val paid the money back, served time in jail. Are people still angry? Sure they are, it takes longer for some to forgive than others. Bottom line, he is a decent person who made stupid decisions and paid the price.....a price decided by a court of law, not all of the people judging him on this forum. We will all be judged someday. I'm sure if any of the judgers posting on here had the nerve to give their real names, people would call out their skeletons too. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!
hoopie

Utica, NY

#50 Jan 25, 2014
ruby wrote:
We have been taught that if you make a mistake, you live with the consequences and pay your dues. From what I have heard, Val paid the money back, served time in jail. Are people still angry? Sure they are, it takes longer for some to forgive than others. Bottom line, he is a decent person who made stupid decisions and paid the price.....a price decided by a court of law, not all of the people judging him on this forum. We will all be judged someday. I'm sure if any of the judgers posting on here had the nerve to give their real names, people would call out their skeletons too. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!
Bend over Ruby - Father is on his way.
jill

Utica, NY

#51 Jan 25, 2014
hoopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over Ruby - Father is on his way.
bened over father the alter boy is cumming
jill

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 25, 2014
joe wrote:
Where did he hide all the little boys
I know macio is holding on to them till val get out or midough is hiding them with roann desittio is feeding them I think val like midough should do his own investiongation I bet like midough he will find himself innocent:(:(:(
aa is calling

New Hartford, NY

#54 Jan 26, 2014
Nick wrote:
How hard is it to steal from a polack. They're clueless.
heres the bottom line on this so called priest,hes never gonna change hes an alcoholic.,i hope he lives a long time,living like hes living.long live father pour me another!
Personal knowledge

Utica, NY

#55 Jan 26, 2014
If he continues to drink, and he probably will based on what I have heard, he will soon experience the esophageal bleeding ulcers and cirrhosis of the liver that comes with years of consuming too much alcohol. Once cirrhosis sets in, he will be in daily, extreme pain and it will only be downhill from there. This is not a fun disease to deal with. Unfortunately, most alcoholics don't have the coping skills and determination to stop, so they end up dead years before their peers. Ahhhh, in his case, perhaps Karma does exist.
John

Utica, NY

#56 Jan 26, 2014
jill wrote:
<quoted text>bened over father the alter boy is cumming
Does the sheriff know about this:) those poor little boys
John

Utica, NY

#57 Jan 26, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>He is a lot of things, but that is not one of them.
My Butty says other wise:(
cheers

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Jan 28, 2014
Pocket wrote:
Is this man still a priest? What happened to him?
he would make a good bartender.
altar rosary

Ashburn, VA

#59 Jan 28, 2014
They're going to put him in a home for retired priests
Bobbie

Utica, NY

#60 Jan 28, 2014
altar rosary wrote:
They're going to put him in a home for retired priests
They should put him in prison,like every body else that way he can see what it is like to be sober first then the nursing home or retired priest thing:(:(
Checkers

Syracuse, NY

#61 Jan 29, 2014
Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>They should put him in prison,like every body else that way he can see what it is like to be sober first then the nursing home or retired priest thing:(:(
He's at the OCJ now, & has been since 12/26. I wonder if he still hears from his old buddies Joe & Laurie Sleazy-Lisi & Danny Middaugh.
JIMMY ADAMCZYK

Utica, NY

#62 Jan 30, 2014
Thanks Val ... you're taking the heat off of me for being a nice St Marys boy that is a sex offender.
a shrink

Whitesboro, NY

#63 Jan 30, 2014
JIMMY ADAMCZYK wrote:
Thanks Val ... you're taking the heat off of me for being a nice St Marys boy that is a sex offender.
jimmy is very mentally ill.
JOE

Utica, NY

#64 Jan 30, 2014
JIMMY ADAMCZYK wrote:
O.Cj aint shit state prison is a better place for him
true story

Utica, NY

#65 Feb 1, 2014
Pocket wrote:
Is this man still a priest? What happened to him?
i seen him in a bar in forestport,when they told me he was a priest i was amazed.the guy did not act like one,totally out of control.he should go away where no one knows him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Made in Utica 10 min Stars4 8
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 20 min stat man 16
Forbes Rates Utica-Rome Metro Area 26 min UticaSucks 1
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 29 min echo 67
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 34 min nanito 44
Utica Medicare Office Phone Conversation 1 hr OldManInUticaRome58 1
Recommendations for a Veterinarian in Utica area 1 hr Just a guy 3
Ocean Blue restaurat Tue Gaggy 23
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Mon Diction 252
More from around the web