Bye White People
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Awesome Barney

Carthage, NY

#78 Jun 17, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
I can't wait til you all have your shit couches on your shit porch and have no welfare because non of you scum blacks work to fund welfare. Farewell to dirty blacks as well.
burnt brown leeches

Utica, NY

#79 Jun 17, 2013
Awesome Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait til you all have your shit couches on your shit porch and have no welfare because non of you scum blacks work to fund welfare. Farewell to dirty blacks as well.
MAKING YOUR SREGGIN WORK. GOOD LUCK!

SREGGIN are very, very averse to work of any kind. The SREGGIN most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your SREGGIN to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. SREGGIN are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to trick your SREGGIN into working. After installation, encourage it towards the co tton field with f a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that co tton belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your SREGGIN will then frantically compete with the other f ield SREGGIN to steal as much of that co tton as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your SREGGIN to its cage and laugh at its IQ, then repeat the same trick every day indefinitely. Your SREGGIN comes equipped with the standard SREGGIN IQ of 65 and a memory to match, so it will forget this trick overnight. SREGGIN can start work at around 5am. You should then return to bed and come back at around 10am. Your SREGGIN can then work through until around 10pm or whenever the light fades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smell on oriskany st 3 min Makes me nauseous 6
Fire fighters promoted 3 min Failed psych test 4
Here Is The BEST Utica Weather Web Site !! 11 min TheWeatherMan 1
A&P Images 27 min Steeerike 25
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 31 min Needless mark up 3
Proctor graduation 46 min Sosoory 5
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 49 min Sosoory 4
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 6 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 8 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 9 hr Old 48