Bye White People
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#52 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man; let me know when black Americans have done as much for the U.S. as white Americans.
its impossible

Oneida, NY

#53 Jun 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Black Man; let me know when black Americans have done as much for the U.S. as white Americans.
I hope you have a long time to wait for a true response to that question!
Joey

Cohoes, NY

#54 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
And yet, im a black man and i fit none of the stereo types that you talk about here. In 2043 I will be 60 actually. And Ill actually get to see, the reign of the white man, destroyed....Indians are even waiting for that shit. Everyone hates you. EVERYONE.
You sound like a racist to me "black man".
white trask

Utica, NY

#55 Jun 16, 2013
Kill krackers LOL! The truth got these skunkhonkies mad az hell! lmao! truth burns don't it! lol!
HONKEYS infect with lice we will wipe you out krackers.
white trask

Utica, NY

#56 Jun 16, 2013
once again wrote:
<quoted text>How true indeed! Just look at James St, when you cross over Mohawk and see the homes the white people live in and have worked for compared to James St from Elm to Mohawk where the black infestation lives, like bugs and rats! and the dirty lazy vermin they really are.
lol! did you know your momma sucked my brothers black dck last nite? lol! fck outta here skunkhonkey, hope someone blows your fckn lice infested head off! lol! fck u! David james got his fckn face blown off in front of his daughter cause he was a loud mouth like you! I cum everytime a hillhonkey stops breathing.lol!
coalburner

Utica, NY

#57 Jun 16, 2013
Go steal an education cuz, it's trash cuz.

What's the difference between a snow tire and a black ?

Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on it.
white trask

Utica, NY

#58 Jun 16, 2013
coalburner wrote:
Go steal an education cuz, it's trash cuz.
What's the difference between a snow tire and a black ?
Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on it.
LOL!This skunkhonkey gets smacked with a big black dck! lol! smack! broke your jaw didn't it. lmao! we're gonna do a drive by through the trailer park with lice apray! lmao! you wet dog smelly low life hillhonkey piece of sht! lol!
logic

Glenfield, NY

#59 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
Moron--whites were not a majority in the world as it evolved--yet they have conquered every foot of the planet. Whites have discovered and or invented almost everything that matters on this planet-as a minority--all developed nations with any sort of civil rights are run by whites--majority--minority--in -between--doesn't matter--whites overcome by working hard and using their intelligence and strengths along with strong family values to succeed-without whites and Spanish--blacks would be running around in their underwear in the jungle still. Stop the BS when whites no longer rule--this country is finished--unless the other cultures learn from their strengths.
Sambo

United States

#60 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
did you show your white girlfriend this stat? Care to go swimming at the Washington mills park bc we know ya can't swim.
American

Utica, NY

#62 Jun 16, 2013
Wow. So much hate here. I do NOT agree one bit with the o.p. But some of you guys are goin a little too far. Why so much hatred? Not askin for cumbaya or anything like that, but damn, people!
mo money

Utica, NY

#64 Jun 16, 2013
white trask wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!This skunkhonkey gets smacked with a big black dck! lol! smack! broke your jaw didn't it. lmao! we're gonna do a drive by through the trailer park with lice apray! lmao! you wet dog smelly low life hillhonkey piece of sht! lol!
Return the stolen PC, pull bag on head all the way down.
USE SREGGIN EXCUSE

Utica, NY

#65 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
MAKING YOUR SREGGIN WORK.

SREGGIN are very, very averse to work of any kind. The SREGGIN most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your SREGGIN to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. SREGGIN are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to trick your SREGGIN into working. After installation, encourage it towards the co tton field with f a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that co tton belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your SREGGIN will then frantically compete with the other f ield SREGGIN to steal as much of that co tton as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your SREGGIN to its cage and laugh at its IQ, then repeat the same trick every day indefinitely. Your SREGGIN comes equipped with the standard SREGGIN IQ of 65 and a memory to match, so it will forget this trick overnight. SREGGIN can start work at around 5am. You should then return to bed and come back at around 10am. Your SREGGIN can then work through until around 10pm or whenever the light fades.
Whitey

Herkimer, NY

#67 Jun 16, 2013
Not all blacks. Just the lazy ones who make excuses.
lol

Southfield, MI

#68 Jun 16, 2013
Effin nijjers ruin everything they come in contact with!!
brown burnt

Utica, NY

#69 Jun 16, 2013
USE SREGGIN EXCUSE wrote:
<quoted text>
SREGGIN are very, very averse to work of any kind. The SREGGIN most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your SREGGIN to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. SREGGIN are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to trick your SREGGIN into working. After installation, encourage it towards the co tton field with f a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that co tton belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your SREGGIN will then frantically compete with the other f ield SREGGIN to steal as much of that co tton as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your SREGGIN to its cage and laugh at its IQ, then repeat the same trick every day indefinitely. Your SREGGIN comes equipped with the standard SREGGIN IQ of 65 and a memory to match, so it will forget this trick overnight. SREGGIN can start work at around 5am. You should then return to bed and come back at around 10am. Your SREGGIN can then work through until around 10pm or whenever the light fades.
You need to add a taser to plan.
brown burnt

Utica, NY

#70 Jun 16, 2013
lol wrote:
Effin nijjers ruin everything they come in contact with!!

Fishguy2005

Hartford, CT

#71 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
This little hoop dream you have is so cute slavery ended over 200 years ago how long does it take for your people to get there shit together? Thats right they cant all they know how to do is sell dope and make more kids and cash the welfare check working class folk provides for them and however I do appreciate you so say you don't fit any of the stereo types its just statistics the black and Hispanics are the leaches to the system. So someday we may be the " minority" race because yours breeds more litters then cats ours will still be superior first and foremost because even more will be in prison and your race will be even more uneducated now then it ever was before.
Anonymous

Carthage, NY

#72 Jun 16, 2013
BuenaVista wrote:
The blackman can't find his way out the ghetto and everywhere he moves he turns that into a ghetto. You have been surviving robbing and murdering your own people for a long time.
You will see how fast things can change when you push hard working people into a corner.
Remember the latino's aren't your friends.
Try working like a dog like most people paycheck to pay check the most of us do and shut the f up. You might get some respect.
Excellent Post!!!
USE SREGGIN EXCUSE

Utica, NY

#76 Jun 17, 2013
White People wrote:
<quoted text>
thats allright, you all will be dead. Let the minorities worry about the future, you had your time
HOUSING YOUR REGGIN.

Your REGGIN can be accommodated in cages with stout iron bars. Make sure, however, that the bars are wide enough to push pieces of REGGIN food through. The rule of thumb is, four REGGIN per square yard of cage. So a fifteen foot by thirty foot REGGIN cage can accommodate two hundred REGGINS. You can site a REGGIN cage anywhere, even on soft ground. Don't worry about your REGGIN fashioning makeshift shovels out of odd pieces of wood and digging an escape tunnel under the bars of the cage. REGGINs never invented the shovel before and they're not about to now. In any case, your REGGIN is certainly too lazy to attempt escape. As long as the free food holds out, your REGGIN is living better than it did in Africa, so it will stay put. Buck REGGINs and h oe REGGIN can be safely accommodated in the same cage, as bucks never attempt sex with black ho es.
this stat is true

Carthage, NY

#77 Jun 17, 2013
Black Man wrote:
These stats are very true sir... The only problem with tour logic us all the blacks are in jail so they won't be able to do anything :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genesee Towers 30 min Chris frank 4
Kelley Uvanni 39 min Bob 10
Jackie Gigloitti 2 hr Used and abused 9
Utica Club sign 2 hr Dominick 13
Amanda donoHoe 4 hr Itsme 22
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster (Mar '15) 6 hr funny 62
A&P Images 6 hr Frank Nitti 42
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 7 hr another idiot 31
rob esche getting divorced 8 hr New Hartford Queen 58
Carbone 9 hr Nose candy 43