Comments
21 - 40 of 62 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
GFGGGIER

Utica, NY

#27 Jun 16, 2013
hannibal wrote:
<quoted text>Look at you. You really are a sad excuse man. Take your own advice. You rock chuckers just aren't wired for the world outside. Enjoy.
our BLACK likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy as s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your BLACK will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other BLACK, etc. Experienced owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all BLACKs steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his BLACKs as a result. You should never allow your BLACK meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach one to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
dumb mud duck

Rome, NY

#28 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
You have been getting revenge against the whites for a long time now, we have been supporting you and your dirty seed because you refuse to work, are lazy and good for nothing, so this is nothing new, and you better treat the white man nice since he is the one paying your rent and putting food on your table for you and your nasty children! I know blacks are born stupid but just try and think about this for a moment! you should be down on your knees thanking the white man for supporting you as he as done for decades now!
koons gone bad

Rome, NY

#29 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
If the white people(those who work and pay taxes that support you) who will be paying for everything and who will be running everything? certainly not you or your kind who are dumb and lazy and arent useful for anything except a life of drugs and crime! you better hope the white people dont go bye, or the dumb koons are in for a world of hurt, just think you might actually have to get a job for the first time in your sad little existence!
Lol

Utica, NY

#30 Jun 16, 2013
Oh your going to run the country that's cute. So what's it going to look like? Mexico? Haiti? Ethiopia? Somalia? You mean the places without plumbing where people live in tin shacks and mud huts? Who might I ask are going to be tasked with designing and building aircraft, bridges, automobiles? I think you get the point. This country would look like something out of a black hawk down film. If at that point you are the majority you can have this rotten land. Hopefully by then we will have mastered intergalactic space travel. I don't have problems with minorities of any kind just with the racist who started this thread.
GFGGGIER

Utica, NY

#31 Jun 16, 2013
Here is the typical black.

Yo donts play wit me dats mys babys.

ANIMALS
Hammmmmmy

United States

#32 Jun 16, 2013
Racists earn less, have worse health and die sooner. Enjoy your retard rant hammy.
GIDDDGGER

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 16, 2013
Hammmmmmy wrote:
Racists earn less, have worse health and die sooner. Enjoy your retard rant hammy.
Our BLACKS like fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy as s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your BLACK will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other BLACK, etc. Experienced owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all BLACKs steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his BLACKs as a result. You should never allow your BLACK meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach one to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
how true

Rome, NY

#35 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama runs the country now...so i don't see your point
Lol this statement just proves even more how stupid you are all blacks are, look what this a hole has dont to our country! you dont have a clue, just smoke your crack and enjoy your benefit card that the white working man as provided you with scumball!
bad seed

Rome, NY

#36 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt you mean to say that Obama "ruins" the country, learn how to spell mud man.
bad seed

Rome, NY

#38 Jun 16, 2013
GFGGGIER wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dUr4utKFswwXX
ANIMALS
That is quite a video, and yes I agree it does portray the TYPICAL black, and they teach their horrible evil children the same thing, the best part of the video was when that animal was tasered and fell down, it did my heart good to see her fall and hit the ground like that, the only bad thing is that the guard should have used a .45 caliber hand gun on her, that would have been a beautiful thing to watch.
once again

Rome, NY

#39 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
Why so mad white people? I mean we were promised our 40 acres in 1865.....It WILL happen. And you are absolutely powerless to stop it. The countdown begins. If I were you, I'd start a war. I mean this is your survival we are talking about right lol. Might want to ramp up on the mass shootings. Defend yourselves now while you still have the numbers, because posting racist comments on topix is not going to save your race. Ijs
How will YOU survive without the white man paying the bills?
rolol

Utica, NY

#40 Jun 16, 2013
GFGGGIER wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dUr4utKFswwXX
ANIMALS
looks like a potato falling, too funny.
even the kids were screaming your gay, no wonder their race will fail if we don't feed them.
GIDDDGGER

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a living and ive never received stamps or any of that other bull before in my life....and if ish does go south...ill be ok. I've lived 5 years of Army life, been to all the dirtholes you see on t.v. If there ever is a war here, trust me, ill be ok. That's exactly how i survive. Which means if there is a war, and its my survival against yours. IM probably going to do what im trained to do and shoot you, in the face. Most Likely
So sista cuz, what GR are you shooting ?
lol

Media, PA

#43 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
For now... But even the blacks are tired of him and his sheet... ;-)
Utica taxpaper

Utica, NY

#44 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
Not as long as we have the right to bear arms.

Remember one important thing that will NEVER change - THE WHITE RACE IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

We will find another way to kill off all the other sub-humans that are not already locked up in jails, or mental hospitals. Who is going to support all these sub-humans when the White Race disappears and there is no one left to pay the taxes to support these creatures!
Utica taxpaper

Utica, NY

#46 Jun 16, 2013
Hammmmmmy wrote:
Look around you - it is the WHITES that own the nice homes, drive the nice cars, and have the nice pensions after working all their lives.

compare their lives with that of the black race that live in the getto, and exist on the few government programs available for the elderly.
hasdrt

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... What what Guys Expect During goodbye
once again

Rome, NY

#48 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a living and ive never received stamps or any of that other bull before in my life....and if ish does go south...ill be ok. I've lived 5 years of Army life, been to all the dirtholes you see on t.v. If there ever is a war here, trust me, ill be ok. That's exactly how i survive. Which means if there is a war, and its my survival against yours. IM probably going to do what im trained to do and shoot you, in the face. Most Likely
Now the real you comes out, you are a liar and a coward and you cant make it on your own you can support yourself, you depend on the white man to pay your way, and as far as shooting someone in the face thats what you people like to do anyway, thats why 99 percent of the prison population is koon! the best thing that could happen is for you to shoot yourself in the face ! that would mean one less koon to support
once again

Rome, NY

#50 Jun 16, 2013
Utica taxpaper wrote:
<quoted text>Look around you - it is the WHITES that own the nice homes, drive the nice cars, and have the nice pensions after working all their lives.
compare their lives with that of the black race that live in the getto, and exist on the few government programs available for the elderly.
How true indeed! Just look at James St, when you cross over Mohawk and see the homes the white people live in and have worked for compared to James St from Elm to Mohawk where the black infestation lives, like bugs and rats! and the dirty lazy vermin they really are.
once again

Rome, NY

#51 Jun 16, 2013
tom wrote:
Why did those lazy farmers bring those black big lip babboons to america damn it!!!!!
Yeah, ha ha,, thats why I always refer to them as antique farm equiptment!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica national (Jun '13) 6 min Finished 524
Brandi A or K and Abby post 9 min looking for 2
New Hartford becoming Utica 14 min Ed Prue 1
HUMANS sick OF WORKING TO FEED NEGROES SO THEY ... 15 min STAY AHEAD OF LION 1
Palmieri Transition Team (Nov '11) 17 min Mayor Palmieri 4
BYE bye HOME BOYS WE NOW HAVE MACHINES TO DO T... 17 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 1
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 18 min BYE SO LONG CRIME 71
utica aud 2 hr Maintenance 131
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 2 hr Pretty Much 45
Where are all the single middle-aged men? (May '12) 2 hr boys r back in town 82