Bye White People
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#3 Jun 13, 2013
No way in hell you will ever wipe us out Bro!!!
lmaooooo

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
So what your saying is that the white people have another 30 years to keep you clowns away from the nice places? trust me we can see what destruction you welfare cases can do to what used to be nice places to live. another thing without the white people working how will you lazy bums collect welfare.
platinum jane

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Black Man wrote:
dont have to, you're doing that all by yourself...ijs things may not go so well for u by 2043
75% of the blacks will be in prison by 2043. We have nothing to worry about.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2013
The blackman can't find his way out the ghetto and everywhere he moves he turns that into a ghetto. You have been surviving robbing and murdering your own people for a long time.
You will see how fast things can change when you push hard working people into a corner.
Remember the latino's aren't your friends.
Try working like a dog like most people paycheck to pay check the most of us do and shut the f up. You might get some respect.
Yeah But

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2013
What about the stink Black Man?
dummypants

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2013
While it's 100% true that Whites will be a minority in 30 years, Blacks will also remain a minority. The most rapidly expanding races in this country are non-white latinos and asians.
Sam

Greig, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2013
dummypants wrote:
While it's 100% true that Whites will be a minority in 30 years, Blacks will also remain a minority. The most rapidly expanding races in this country are non-white latinos and asians.
Do you know why... Both races are to dumb to use Birth control. and the government pays for their FOOD, RENT, MEDICAL CARE, so they reproduce and the kids have no quality of life, Cause MOM & DAD pile them 6 to 10 in an apartment, So as the working people die off who will pay for all the free hand outs
Uncle Tom

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jun 13, 2013
who's gonna pay the taxes? who will fund welfare?
The Plan

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 13, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why... Both races are to dumb to use Birth control. and the government pays for their FOOD, RENT, MEDICAL CARE, so they reproduce and the kids have no quality of life, Cause MOM & DAD pile them 6 to 10 in an apartment, So as the working people die off who will pay for all the free hand outs
That's the plan. This country is only rich on paper, not in reality. So it doesn't matter if the hard working tax payer is gone because the system is based on worthless value and electronic money that isn't backed by anything anyway.
Private ryan

Selkirk, NY

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Black Man wrote:
The Federal Government has just confirmed that white people will be in the minority by 2043. That sucks for you guys. Lot of pissed off other races out there. So basically all the crap you pulled in this country will be OVER. People are gonna want revenge. If it I were white I'd probably be very scared by this news. Sheesh soon as you guys aren't the majority people are gonna pretty much try to wipe you out and that sucks...Too bad for you. Karma, ain't she a beotch?
just watch "saving private Ryan" and remember when this country was at its greatest when guys like miller, Jackson, Ryan and Doyle were running it. Now we got shaniqua, Jevon and lateisha wanting to run it in to the ground. It is almost like the family business: 1 generation gets it going, 2nd generation runs it and the third generation runs it in the ground by taking taking taking.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Black Man wrote:
You won't be around to see it as you will probably be the victim of a drive by.

Since: Jun 13

Bristol, CT

#17 Jun 14, 2013
This country was build by whites and u can think what u want but will always be run by us we just want u to think oterwise u outdated piece of farm machinery
Hank Brackett

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jun 14, 2013
After this black prez is done it'll be a long time before this country is suckered in a second time. As George Clinton once said..."give up the funk, we want the funk, give up the funk, gotta have the funk"
CityJim

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Black Man wrote:
Won't ever happen....you need the whites to support you, as you've proven over and over again, you can't fend for yourselves. You're too stupid and too uncivilized. Talk is cheap you nuckin' figger!
FTW

Tyler, TX

#21 Jun 15, 2013
Black Man wrote:
And yet, im a black man and i fit none of the stereo types that you talk about here. In 2043 I will be 60 actually. And Ill actually get to see, the reign of the white man, destroyed....Indians are even waiting for that shit. Everyone hates you. EVERYONE.
Yet everyone copies western culture including you n-rs. I'm looking forward to seeing what latinos are going to do to you. Probably the same thing they're doing now. Exterminating random blacks. Funny you claim everyone hates whites yet latino gangs are united with white gangs and they killing random n-rs everyday.:)
Marcus Fartsmell

Hatfield, MA

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Why is everyone so worried, are minorities treated poorly in this country?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jun 15, 2013
Black Man wrote:
And yet, im a black man and i fit none of the stereo types that you talk about here. In 2043 I will be 60 actually. And Ill actually get to see, the reign of the white man, destroyed....Indians are even waiting for that shit. Everyone hates you. EVERYONE.
You are an idiot. Now shut up and go far away.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be around to see it as you will probably be the victim of a drive by.
Are you white
WIIIGGGER

Utica, NY

#25 Jun 16, 2013
Black Man wrote:
dont have to, you're doing that all by yourself...ijs things may not go so well for u by 2043
Your BLACK likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy as s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your BLACK will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other BLACK, etc. Experienced owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all BLACKs steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his BLACKs as a result. You should never allow your BLACK meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach one to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
hannibal

United States

#26 Jun 16, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Now shut up and go far away.
Look at you. You really are a sad excuse man. Take your own advice. You rock chuckers just aren't wired for the world outside. Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Best Choice 2 min Neuman 15
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 1 hr Meatball 225
Does anyone know Adel Browne? He's been f**g cr... 1 hr Concerned Friend 8
Culver Ave park across from Parkway pizza 1 hr Taxpayer 2
Jewish Voter Question 1 hr Sophia 4
Blacks in Clinton and New York Mills 1 hr Bob Light 11
top basketball players 1 hr div two at best 24
Turning stone 8 hr S P L A T 49

Utica Jobs

More from around the web