Ilion Snowdrifters yellow bus trail c...

Ilion Snowdrifters yellow bus trail closed

Posted in the Utica Forum

Piston Bully

Oriskany Falls, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Say it ain't so. It is great riding thru there. Apparently 2 other sections of trail are closed so I hope that doesnt shut the whole system off.
The Shrink

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2012
You canuck correction ilk are all alike. Who cares?
Piston bully

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2012
The Shrink wrote:
You canuck correction ilk are all alike. Who cares?
who cares? How about the 100 k ppl who register their sleds every year. How about the ppl who depend on those 100k for their livelihoods. I'm sure it was pretty lean for business owners in old forge and tug hill last winter. Most the people I ride with are small business owners themselves and not correction ilk as you post time and time again in different threads. Nobody really cares what YOU have to say.
The Shrink

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Cept you apparently! Thanks! Have fun with your vroom vroom toy. Try a Plum C6 if you want to really know what a thrill is. Oh wait they don't pay you enough for those unless you want used, driven in rain etc.!! LOL!
The Shrink

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
I bet you chaw and trap racoon too lol!
Piston bully

Florence, MA

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Looks like ole Pat can't cook the books this year. Parks will be looking closely at their operation. They lost 30 miles of trail so they should be grooming the only one they got left everyday.
corntooth

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Cretin do you have to chirp in on topix all the time,Get a job you piece of crap,Snowmobiling is fun and requires more strength then you could muster you keyboard sally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenney 15 min Jim SEEMANN 32
Sandra and Thomas Kasky Start New High Wire Act 27 min Jim SEEMANN 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. (Mar '16) 28 min Jim SEEMANN 746
Places for tomato pie? 32 min yum 11
shannon dodge 34 min low life 2
Flim flam knocking at your door 37 min Jim SEEMANN 12
why Circus People Chimpout an Hour on Topix 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 15
teddy talerico good hes dead 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 9
The U P D cover-up 1 hr Sad Uticans 48
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 125
notre dame whitesboro game 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 39

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages