Piston Bully

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Say it ain't so. It is great riding thru there. Apparently 2 other sections of trail are closed so I hope that doesnt shut the whole system off.
The Shrink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

You canuck correction ilk are all alike. Who cares?
Piston bully

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

The Shrink wrote:
You canuck correction ilk are all alike. Who cares?
who cares? How about the 100 k ppl who register their sleds every year. How about the ppl who depend on those 100k for their livelihoods. I'm sure it was pretty lean for business owners in old forge and tug hill last winter. Most the people I ride with are small business owners themselves and not correction ilk as you post time and time again in different threads. Nobody really cares what YOU have to say.
The Shrink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Cept you apparently! Thanks! Have fun with your vroom vroom toy. Try a Plum C6 if you want to really know what a thrill is. Oh wait they don't pay you enough for those unless you want used, driven in rain etc.!! LOL!
The Shrink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I bet you chaw and trap racoon too lol!
Piston bully

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Looks like ole Pat can't cook the books this year. Parks will be looking closely at their operation. They lost 30 miles of trail so they should be grooming the only one they got left everyday.
corntooth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Cretin do you have to chirp in on topix all the time,Get a job you piece of crap,Snowmobiling is fun and requires more strength then you could muster you keyboard sally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••