I am the greatest criminal fraud gang...

I am the greatest criminal fraud gangsta in American history

Posted in the Utica Forum

PrezObma

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2013
My crimes are beyond the beyonds even for a politician. What gets me is how many things I am, do or have done- the truth of me- are in plain sight, ultra obvious or easily researched and confirmed, and yet I GET AWAY WITH it and many people even praise and support me for it and ask for more! OMG! Oh well, not my fault y'all are so stooooopid! I'm having a blast fcking everyone and everything I can.
Here 24 7

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Hahahahahahaha! That's funny right there! And sadly tragic at the same time...
The Truthest

Dover, DE

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Ok, add all of congress and state and local politicians, throw the police and judges in and you have all the criminals that screw society, everything else criminal is a drop in the bucket
one word

New York, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2013
PrezObma wrote:
My crimes are beyond the beyonds even for a politician. What gets me is how many things I am, do or have done- the truth of me- are in plain sight, ultra obvious or easily researched and confirmed, and yet I GET AWAY WITH it and many people even praise and support me for it and ask for more! OMG! Oh well, not my fault y'all are so stooooopid! I'm having a blast fcking everyone and everything I can.
That's because you're a N, just a pure na p yyy head failure handed a job like food handed to your pri family.
Lefty Larry

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Leave my favorite dictator alone, you meanies! Who cares if what he says is self-incriminating. There's still such a thing as constitutional protections for him, even if only for him!
Here 24 7

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2013
I am surprised this thread has stagnated. Doesn't anyone actually care what'sup out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the scummiest thing you saw in a restaurant 1 hr LickPinkStink 11
Chuck Schumer abuser ? 2 hr LickPinkStink 7
Puerto rico get off your butts 2 hr Truth hurts 84
Emmaus House Not paying Their Employees 2 hr LickPinkStink 3
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 3 hr Truth hurts 93
Elaine Bonanza 3 hr Nopun 33
My Drive Through Utica 3 hr Truth 4
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 6 hr Ha Ha 28
Twin Ponds shoot em up 12 hr Jay Z 44
One Term Tenney 15 hr Moochers delight 98