Stevie Wheel Borrow

Syracuse, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Anyone ever work there? IT SUCKS. Management misuses the employees. They need a union in there, for sure, to straighten them out They've got their finger up your azz the whole time your working. And then the employees don't know WTF they are talking about when you ask them a question. Try to find something there, it's like musical chairs, it changes all the time.
Stevie Wheel Borrow

Homer, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2014
good job npd wrote:
Better then Home depot.
They both really suck. Don't take a job at either one of them. Low pay and bad management, they treat you bad and make you do a million things at once. And complain when you don't do them well.
Hidenseek

Beaver Falls, PA

#6 Sep 14, 2014
Stevie Wheel Borrow wrote:
<quoted text>
They both really suck. Don't take a job at either one of them. Low pay and bad management, they treat you bad and make you do a million things at once. And complain when you don't do them well.
Low pay lol I've never made 22 an hour to hangout.. Well maybe at the nuke plant lol Lowe's now is "a grand a week for hide and seek a union would be great. It used to be great when we got commission now there is a ton of dead weight. Ever since the class action lawsuit pay is higher then anyone in retail.
exlowes

Lexington, NC

#7 Jul 5, 2015
Stevie Wheel Borrow wrote:
Anyone ever work there? IT SUCKS. Management misuses the employees. They need a union in there, for sure, to straighten them out They've got their finger up your azz the whole time your working. And then the employees don't know WTF they are talking about when you ask them a question. Try to find something there, it's like musical chairs, it changes all the time.
I no I was with them for 17yrs
exlowes

Lexington, NC

#8 Jul 5, 2015
exlowes wrote:
<quoted text>
I no I was with them for 17yrs
I can tell y'all some shit n that place that I did I could write a f n book bout that place
Hobart Mendoza

Hopewell Junction, NY

#9 Jun 29, 2017
Thoroughly glad my body gave out before my thought process did. Horribly sad to see that some of the big guys and girls didn't make it past the first round of cuts as well as those who didn't deserve it. Wonder who ML is gas bagging " I only hire future directors" to now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cokehead Comets- 0 profit -taxpayer funded welf... 18 min Its three fifteen AM 8
Anthony Attrino: a sex offender (Oct '09) 32 min Smells like trash... 5
Utica to Remove Statues 1 hr Oh No 2
Tree Cutter 1 hr My 2 Cents 9
white dudes who like blackpussy 2 hr Former Utican 18
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 2 hr Apostle Jake and ... 24
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 2 hr BURP 41
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 3 hr Oootica losers 40
High School football in trouble 7 hr Seek help 28
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 8 hr Mohammed sucks pork 132

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance