Why do whites have such tiny genitals

Why do whites have such tiny genitals

Posted in the Utica Forum

A Large Black Man

Waltham, MA

#1 Aug 17, 2013
It must be really embarrassing for white men to pull down their pants and see a tiny little tooth pick.
Gayguy

Moravia, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2013
A Large Black Man wrote:
It must be really embarrassing for white men to pull down their pants and see a tiny little tooth pick.
How big is yours?
Kyle

Herkimer, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2013
A Large Black Man wrote:
TREEMONKEY has,"Penis envy," Thanks Sigmund Freud!! You are too funny. I'm glad you're fighting back against this racist BS. Peace out.
it be beter they had AIDS

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Aug 17, 2013
im white as a ghost and a proud part of the master race and im packin 7inches plus. how much more do I need? id rather be white with a 4 inch chubb than black with an 10" monkey pole. and bet every white man on earth agres with me no doubt about it. ground apes are sub human id rather be dead than a filthy primate animal
Zezios attest

Hialeah, FL

#6 Aug 17, 2013
That must be why all those Zezio and Murphy hoes screw ]\[iggers behind their white not-so-supremacist grannies' backs!
ground apes are not equal

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2013
name last great black inventor that contributed to the betterment of mankind since George washington carver????? and MLK didn't invent or contribute isht so don't even try it
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer

Hialeah, FL

#9 Aug 18, 2013
JUNGLEAPES SREGGIN wrote:
Whats long and hard on a REGGIN ?
Third grade.
Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.

This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.

Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!

Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!

Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer

Hialeah, FL

#11 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you call a white man surrounded by a 1000 SREGGIN ?
Warden.
Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.

This, along with the failed educational system in Oneida County are the reasons the North Utica Murphy family and the Marcy Ziexio families have created only fat parasite wanabees and losers.

Or you could end up like "coach" Dave Gweedo Jr, the drunk loser who wiped out his face with his "stellar" driving skills and DWU style! Some "coach" example!

Example their crotchspring- Nobodies going nowhere but up to topix to "prove" their white ]\[igger "supremacy", self proclaimed "high class" and "will" ranting from their blue collar 70s paneled mortgages a.k.a. "White]\[igger hovels"!

Take heed or end up like Joan Murphy or Barbara Zezio with evil ignorant kids going nowhere but down on some blackcock fast or off to a life working in pubic service so they can tell themselves how "superior" they are while they espouse ignorant racism and hate at the people who look straight through them as the bags of human sh!t they are!!
Barb Zeizio Pigfuqqer

Hialeah, FL

#13 Aug 18, 2013
Whats long and hard on a REGGIN ?
Third grade.
Long Long since the dawn of history, mentally and emotionally stunted losers and wanabe heroes have blamed their failures on the color of skin.

SingleGuy

Sherburne, NY

#15 Aug 18, 2013
Wow! Another well thought out thread!
Dumb Upstate Hicks

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Aug 18, 2013
ground apes are not equal wrote:
name last great black inventor that contributed to the betterment of mankind since George washington carver????? and MLK didn't invent or contribute isht so don't even try it
Whatever backwater school district you managed to crawl out of should have kept your bigoted ass in school longer.

Charles Drew (invented modern blood banking and crossmatching)
Daniel Williams (thoracic surgeon)
Garrett Morgan (fist traffic light, first chemical mask)
James West (invented the modern microphone)
George Kelley (chief engineer for NY's barge canal)

Etc, etc etc. So there you go, moron. Let me know if you need help pronouncing some of the multisyllabic words.
Garner

United States

#22 Aug 18, 2013
A Large Black Man wrote:
I got more meat in my shorts than most of you buck tooth kunes. AND I have a JOB, zigga!! Know what one of those be?! Didn't think so.

While you home sucking on Skittles and guzzling Purple Drank, white people be WORKING!!

And I have nailed enough black chicks to know that they H8 useless ziggas like you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unstable Fire Marshall 5 min Tony 18
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 10 min jim 999
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 13 min jim 246
Keeler oweing money 27 min Sanctuary city 54
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 40 min ConsiderThis 178
Par 1 hr Data 52
Dina virus 1 hr Dr Ozzy 4
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr Basketball fan 22
Roy Moore 2 hr Alan 70
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 15 hr Blackheart 20

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages