First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerteer

Holland Patent, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2014
WKTV reported Enter the Haggis performed at Saranac tonight but unlike previous years they are not performing at the Great American Irish Festival. Anyone know why they aren't performing at the festival this year?
Matt

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Cuz I don't pay them HAHA
irish

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jul 23, 2014
They bolted for a Festival in Montana more $$$
curious

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2014
irish wrote:
They bolted for a Festival in Montana more $$$
When is Guinea Fest?
TWO BY FOUR

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2014
Wasnt even sure this was going on this year - no promo at all hardly... and then they wonder why interest and participation is down...
Stasio Wojanowski

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Dondo wrote:
Are you allowed to go to the Irish Festival if you're not Irish? I would like to go but I'm not Irish
No, you have to be Irish, they will ask for proof at the gate.
GAIF-ers n ICHSMV

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Concerteer wrote:
WKTV reported Enter the Haggis performed at Saranac tonight but unlike previous years they are not performing at the Great American Irish Festival. Anyone know why they aren't performing at the festival this year?
I believe they do not want to associate with the Con Artists,(possibly these words are too kind), on the Boards of Directors on the GAIF'ers and ICHSMV!!!! ETH is a great group of guys :)
Matt

Cadiz, OH

#10 Jul 24, 2014
What do you mean con artist? They can't prove anything..........YET.
Valley View

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2014
Do they still have Wop Wednesdays at Valley View
Disgusted

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 24, 2014
You don't have to be Irish, just show up at the gate drunk,loud and obnoxious they will whisk you right in. Bring a potatoe to chew on for good measure!
CRETIN RIGGE

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2014
Your mother an baby daddy are the only leeches.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2014
Heh - this year's Baseball HOF Weekend will out do the Irish Fest in attendance.
Terri

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2014
slapanut wrote:
Heh - this year's Baseball HOF Weekend will out do the Irish Fest in attendance.
I would hope so. They have some class people going in, not like Matt and his gang of followers. They are clueless and classless.
Bomber

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2014
Hmm Matt keeps the $. and doesnt pay anyone. Irish Cultural Center will never happen. Its a Pool now soon to be a parking lot.
Jethro

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2014
TWO BY FOUR wrote:
Wasnt even sure this was going on this year - no promo at all hardly... and then they wonder why interest and participation is down...
Go figure....lol
slapanut

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 27, 2014
So how many were in attendance to this piss poor Irish Fest?

Cooperstown had 48,000 in attendance at the Induction Ceremony (the 3rd largest in history) and the numbers are sure to be even higher throughout the HOF weekend.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#24 Jul 28, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
You don't have to be Irish, just show up at the gate drunk,loud and obnoxious they will whisk you right in. Bring a potatoe to chew on for good measure!
drunk, loud & obnoxious sounds like native Frankforters
Joe

Utica, NY

#25 Jul 29, 2014
Waiting to see the lie about how great the attendance, and how much fun everyone had from puppet Ass. director Judy.
baseball guru

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 29, 2014
I went Saturday afternoon and enjoyed it very much. Lots of friendly happy people and great music. I feel sorry for the people who always have to rip everything. They must lead miserable lives.
kissmyazz

Utica, NY

#28 Jul 29, 2014
Valley View wrote:
Do they still have Wop Wednesdays at Valley View
LMBO!! Wish this site had a hilarious button.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Thier Cornrow Heads Look Deformed 25 min dat be 10
re I LOVE WORMS DREDS CRIMINALS SCRAPING CORNS ... 26 min dat be 17
How Many SPACE SHUTTLES DID AFRICA MAKE 29 min dat be 87
News 2 Teens Charged In Utica Shots Fired Incident O... 30 min dat be 6
Honest Dave Gordon goes to Washington 48 min Nicole 17
Willowvale fire company !!! (Feb '13) 49 min fools 15
no calder cup 52 min Mom 11
CNY Media Ignoring Cuomo Corruption Probe 1 hr KingAndrewCuomo 38
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 8 hr See ya losers 27
Verizon strike 9 hr teo 40