Why is NHFD still volunteers?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
What a disgrace. 25+ thousand people and more business's than anywhere else it makes no sence at all. I live in NH on the east side and it took NHFD 27 minutes to respond to an alarm at my home. I said 27 minutes, that is terrible.
blue prints failure

New York, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2014
Nick wrote:
What a disgrace. 25+ thousand people and more business's than anywhere else it makes no sence at all. I live in NH on the east side and it took NHFD 27 minutes to respond to an alarm at my home. I said 27 minutes, that is terrible.
Maybe someday in 20 years you can afford a fire extinguisher and learn how to use it.
Walmart has them, garden hoses, move next to the firehouse so someone with a brain can help.
AreYouReady

East Hartford, CT

#9 Feb 15, 2014
Nick wrote:
Learn to spell jackass.
Lack of Equipment

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 15, 2014
Nick wrote:
Where was the police department? Couldn't they get there to help or did Tyks cutbacks contribute to these kids deaths.
really

New Hartford, NY

#13 Feb 15, 2014
it took them three minutes to get on scene. Go suck it.
lucifer

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 16, 2014
Larry Lup Lup lupas wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh NO actually that would bode even worse for their standing. Real intelligent retard.
My GOD these upstate parrots and turkeys are really stupid. Good lord they have to cackle ANYTHING and wonder why they look like even bigger retards after!
Why would you mention his name when you, tom and ed worship me.
John

Clark Mills, NY

#17 Feb 16, 2014
Larry Handiman Josheph wrote:
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
I love licking butt swamp ass is even better got to love welfare suck black "C" 3 at a clip sometimes :)
Just wow

Rome, NY

#18 Feb 16, 2014
Do you people actually read the crap you post and expect anyone to take you seriously?

You ignore any of the facts and just post your ignorant rants.
Lol

Massena, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2014
I think there should be no fire or police and then i would pay to see the loom on peoples face thst hate on public safety ehen crows from utica freely envade their house and take it over
Paid

Little Falls, NY

#20 Feb 16, 2014
Better question is why isn't UFD volunteer ?
Destiny

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 16, 2014
The fireman gets out of truck and takes his time putting on his helmet?? Dont they have to do that while in the truck before they get there?
Dr Phil

Clinton, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2014
Just wow wrote:
Do you people actually read the crap you post and expect anyone to take you seriously?
You ignore any of the facts and just post your ignorant rants.
I read an article about people who do this and it says that they most likely have a personality disorder. That explains alot. Everyone should just ignore them and don't reply to their posts. Then we can watch them replying to their own posts, from different ips of course.
Sam

Ithaca, NY

#25 Feb 16, 2014
Destiny wrote:
The fireman gets out of truck and takes his time putting on his helmet?? Dont they have to do that while in the truck before they get there?
Excellent point, I thought of the same thing. Just taking his time, walking slowly. No rush at all.
Asshat

Little Falls, NY

#26 Feb 16, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent point, I thought of the same thing. Just taking his time, walking slowly. No rush at all.
Actually asshat they are not supposed to wear the helmet in the truck while it's in motion. You are an imbecile. If he had gotten off of the truck running like your mom at the free cheese line you'd then say he was undicisplined. There is no pleasing you absolute filthy people on this site.
UFD7

Utica, NY

#28 Feb 17, 2014
Asshat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually asshat they are not supposed to wear the helmet in the truck while it's in motion. You are an imbecile. If he had gotten off of the truck running like your mom at the free cheese line you'd then say he was undicisplined. There is no pleasing you absolute filthy people on this site.
Actually that is not true at all. All Fireman put on their helmets for any "fire" call. It is part of protocol.

What this individual has done, I am sure he will be spoken with in proper actions to followl
Sam

Ithaca, NY

#29 Feb 17, 2014
If he could of he would of had a cup of coffee too if it was available. He was lazy.
Moron

Little Falls, NY

#30 Feb 17, 2014
UFD7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that is not true at all. All Fireman put on their helmets for any "fire" call. It is part of protocol.
What this individual has done, I am sure he will be spoken with in proper actions to followl
It is not protocol. It's dangerous during an accident to have the helmet on you idiot. You've been watching EMERGENCY to much.
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef

Gary, IN

#32 Feb 18, 2014
I think all of them watched a lil too much "Emergency".

Why are they all so old? Why aren't they paid? NH pays more than enough in taxes you'd think lol!
Larry

Albany, NY

#33 Feb 18, 2014
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef wrote:
I think all of them watched a lil too much "Emergency".
Why are they all so old? Why aren't they paid? NH pays more than enough in taxes you'd think lol!
The taxes for career firemen would be in the millions with salary, health care, and retirement packages. Do you think all that is worth it with the people the UFD has employed? One person says less Goverment. Less taxes. Yet you douches are on here with this saying more taxes. More Goverment. Make up your mind.
Village Idiot

Herkimer, NY

#34 Feb 18, 2014
Although I am an idiot I was just wondering why the new York Mills Police went to the scene. The Officer was there a very long time and I saw no reason for It. The N.H.P.D. had the situation under control so why did he go and stay. Do we get to send N.H. a bill? Maybe Mayor Bialek should keep a better account of his troops. For once I would like to see the Mills Police in New York Mills instead of all the other towns and villages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vancouver Canucks/Utica Sports Welfare Dies Hard 9 min A Moronic Topic 36
any famous people living currently in utica? (Dec '08) 14 min How About Nostrod... 440
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 21 min A Moronic Topic 10
Work On Aud Improvements 30 min An Even Better Bu... 376
NEW REALITY SHOW! "Only in Utica"! 30 min Only in Utica 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 38 min Say goodbye nano 502
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 43 min Dont cry 25
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 1 hr StinkyJim 91
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Epic Tazz Takedown 673

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages