Mammy sued by Mr. Krabs

Mammy sued by Mr. Krabs

Posted in the Utica Forum

Just in

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Utica NY Krabs v. Mammy

The street walker and mother of Cretin is a respondent in a suit filed by Eugene Krabs of Bikini Bottom. In the suit filed today Krabs claims that Mammy has violated copyright of his restaraunt name "The Krusty Krab" by holding a sign on James St. that reads "Eat at my Krusty Klam for a dollar." Mammy said today that Krabs doesn't know the difference between a Krabby Patty and a Clammy Patty and that her sauce is of her own "special" recipe.
Slobs

Watertown, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Just in wrote:
Utica NY Krabs v. Mammy
The street walker and mother of Cretin is a respondent in a suit filed by Eugene Krabs of Bikini Bottom. In the suit filed today Krabs claims that Mammy has violated copyright of his restaraunt name "The Krusty Krab" by holding a sign on James St. that reads "Eat at my Krusty Klam for a dollar." Mammy said today that Krabs doesn't know the difference between a Krabby Patty and a Clammy Patty and that her sauce is of her own "special" recipe.
the sad part is your kids were watching sponge bob while you wrote this and sticking their shitty diapers on the wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 8 min WW II Ones Were 34
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 13 min Claryce Mellerop 68
Looking for best place to meet gay males 19 min MUDSHARK 2 3
Whats with samantha colossimo testa again 26 min Utica resident 1
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 31 min Oh Well 500
bn SHEBOON APES TIP OVER CONFEDERATE STATUE 39 min MUDSHARKS 0 IQ 16
Hillary 2020 41 min Council 6
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr Uncle Warren 244
Stay Away from these Contractors 1 hr MUDSHARKS 0 IQ 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages