First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#85 Mar 10, 2013
Rich wrote:
Let me tell you all something. 99% of all women are basically hoores and selfish brats. Period.
The deal is that they act however it is necessary to get what they want. Their first instinct is survival - theirs.
Truth be told, there are a very few women who are truly kind and giving. But that is near as rare as spotting a Blue Whale.
In this day and age, if you are a man and marry any woman, you are either 1. naive 2. have low self esteem 3. just plain effing stupid.
If you see a woman, you are basically seeing a manipulative hoores and a brat.
Have sex with them as long as they like you and aren't a liability to you finances and happiness.
The minute that beyotch starts to become a problem, if you are not married, you can just tell her to take a long walk off of a short pier and to go eff herself.
If you are married, that beyotch will go miles out of her way to make you miserable - and don;t have had any effing kids with the hoore, because, being the selfish hoores she really is at heart, she will use them to get back at you emotionally and financially - because being a hoores, she doesn't even care about her kid first - what matters is what SHE wants - and that will be "getting back" at you.
Now all the hoores are gonna respond to this kicking and screaming - not because it is not true - but because they know it IS true.
And, as a male, don't think that the fact that you may have a good job/business and lots of money that the shit doesn't apply. As a matter of fact, the MORE MONEY YOU HAVE THE MORE THE BEYOTCH WILL WILL BE SCHEMING TO GET IT FROM YOU.
These beyotches out here work LONG TERM.
They will marry you, have kids, the whole nine yards, but when they are done, you can guarantee they have already planned how they are gonna soak your a55. All they are looking for is a reason that looks good enough so that people will feel sorry for them and support what they are doing to you.
YES - I'm spilling ALL the game on you hoors.
I hope as many men as possible read this before they marry some woman and find out what I've said is exactly true.
And if you think "My woman ain't like that" - You are right - she isn't like that - YET. And that is only because she hasn't come to the conclusion yet that she needs to.
So go ahead tough guy - marry they beyotch - I'll be having the last laugh, no matter how long it takes, before she takes of the mask and let's her real hoore self out.
Leeve her alone. She is trying. I see it.
Missy

Utica, NY

#86 Mar 10, 2013
After marriage, the husband & wife become 2 sides of a coin----they just can't face each other, but still stay together!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet crowds weak with 2 sell outs over weekend. 16 min joe tahhan 8
Upstate towns threatening to secede from NY State 36 min Not a Bad Idea 1
West Utica in the 70's! You're old if you remem... 49 min You people are old 1
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 50 min Chad 17
smw jw 53 min Just wondering 12
Did you find an Ipod Touch? 54 min ipod user 1
What do black men do after sex? 1 hr bbc 8
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 5 hr Bob 42
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 8 hr real deal 892
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr michelle happy ac... 537
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Rex's Bills need a quarterback, and Sanchez and Vick are available
Bleacher Report12:46 PM