|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have issues and be very insecure.
Not at all, just an observation .

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm waiting till I am 32-34 why rush when you're having fun? Be optimistic!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Ow ow I know I know wrote:
<quoted text>
No strings attached
I see... Thanks.
Popov

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Who needs a wife when ya gotta life!
Oh my

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
that's dumb . How do u know u will find someone ? After 35 it's not that easy to have a baby . The men a decent one will think your rode hard and put away wet . Lousy attitude for sure
Radar Love

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Almond Joy has nuts, Mounds bars don't.

That pretty much sums it up.
Just Wondering

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Heather knows wrote:
You are smart, don't rush into something so serious as marriage, do what is best for you. Establish yourself first, so you don't have to rely on a man.
Oh my

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smart, don't rush into something so serious as marriage, do what is best for you. Establish yourself first, so you don't have to rely on a man.
sounds good if life works out that way for you. Leave the area for sure. No good looking decent guys around here
jeu

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Never
Hopeless romantic

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I am a guy, I am now divorced. Things went well for about a year or so then she went totally nuts. To make a long story short, trust is earned not given freely.

I would agree with DO NOT GET Married!!! I want the family life but I have lost all trust in almost all women.
ilion

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Chris wrote:
Don't get married and don't trust anyone.wHO
It's not a man or woman thing. Men cheat just as much as women and women cheat just as much as men. It has nothing to do with gender. Most of my male and female friends and aquaintences cheat on their spouses -- and they are an absolute disgrace. If I disassociated myself from them I wouldn't have many friends and/or associates left.
Cheating begins everywhere -- work, happy hour, little league baseball games, former relationships, ice cream place, automobile repair shop, shopping mall, etc. When you find out your spouse is cheating on you, as I did with my wife, I was devastated. Just the thought of another man in bed with my wife and touching her intimately drove me insane. If I hadn't been so trusting of her, it may not have happened -- or at the very least I would have discovered it sooner and would have been spared so much heartache after finding out the things they did.
Don't get married. And don't trust anyone.
wHO wHAT
Just Wondering

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Who is their right kind would get married and take away your freedom to do and go where you want, when you want. Not to mention risk of losing half your assets to a total stranger. Stupid to me!
mom315

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Cole wrote:
<quoted text> After marriage, the husband & wife become 2 sides of a coin----they just can't face each other, but they still stay together.
I am happily married to my best friend. For over 25 years. We still hold hands and snuggle and sex is great. Choose your mate carefully. Determine in your heart that it's for life and work to make it good
USPS

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Life is too short to be around ppl that suck the happiness right out of you!
Just saying

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
Who is their right kind would get married and take away your freedom to do and go where you want, when you want. Not to mention risk of losing half your assets to a total stranger. Stupid to me!
Why are you so bitter on your posts and relationships. Guys that are secure and know how to make money don't give a crap about his " assets". Most men aquire assets for the people in their lives they love and respect; otherwise it's just a way to keep score. For a man, the most attractive thing is a woman's independence because it takes away the "need" slant. It's all about want. Wanting to have that person in their life to maybe make it better and much more enriching. As far as giving half your assets away, who cares? A real man doesn't need money to be a man, just the ability to know how to make it.

When it ever gets to the point where it's over with, and you're fighting over money, it goes to show what really mattered in your lives. I've seen your posts about NSA relationships. What is so nice about that? Two people using each other for sex.
Sounds to me like two people that don't like themselves.

I enjoy being in a committed relationship. I enjoy being with the someone that I trust and can talk to.
The problem is, when a man does that, we are perceived as weak or needy. It's just the opposite. We are strong and secure enough with ourselves to share it. That's how I see it.
Just Wondering

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so bitter on your posts and relationships. Guys that are secure and know how to make money don't give a crap about his " assets". Most men aquire assets for the people in their lives they love and respect; otherwise it's just a way to keep score. For a man, the most attractive thing is a woman's independence because it takes away the "need" slant. It's all about want. Wanting to have that person in their life to maybe make it better and much more enriching. As far as giving half your assets away, who cares? A real man doesn't need money to be a man, just the ability to know how to make it.
When it ever gets to the point where it's over with, and you're fighting over money, it goes to show what really mattered in your lives. I've seen your posts about NSA relationships. What is so nice about that? Two people using each other for sex.
I enjoy being in a committed relationship. I enjoy being with the someone that I trust and can talk to.
The problem is, when a man does that, we are perceived as weak or needy. It's just the opposite. We are strong and secure enough with ourselves to share it. That's how I see it.
Glad you are happy, just saying marriage isn't for everyone. I am quite happy with my lifestyle. Don't care to be tied down to someone for "life". I am set in my ways and enjoy it that way. Doesn't make me bad, at least I know and can admit it isn't for me. I am glad it works for you. Everyone enjoys life in their own way.
Way to go

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are happy, just saying marriage isn't for everyone. I am quite happy with my lifestyle. Don't care to be tied down to someone for "life". I am set in my ways and enjoy it that way. Doesn't make me bad, at least I know and can admit it isn't for me. I am glad it works for you. Everyone enjoys life in their own way.
amen
Just Wondering

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh and I have people I trust and can talk to - it is called "friends" some with benefits, some not! Works for me.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh and I have people I trust and can talk to - it is called "friends" some with benefits, some not! Works for me.
Now you got it!
Skylar

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Just because you have a relationship, doesn't mean you have love. Don't confuse the 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

194 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Comets 6 min Comets fan 5
Only fools vote 9 min abbey hoffman 3
Uticas Shell Nano Game 14 min Twenty More 2
Voss Is Open and Packed 19 min Jill 77
do bosnian men treat their girls like sh-t? (Oct '12) 20 min Daters 52
I live off of your hard work, love and faith 31 min parasite 3
Oneida Square Convenience Store 35 min Jill 10
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr Yup 114
The Brindisi's make a threat 4 hr Asz Crack Over Bobby 21