Don't Get Married
laughable

Utica, NY

#43 Jan 20, 2013
People wrote:
Are missing it. You marry the right person for the right reason. We all change as we get older, and its accepting that we change and love each other for it . Your lust for each other comes and goes. We've had our share of fights and have gone to bed mad. But you work it out . You make it better by compromise.Staying together is hard sometimes ,because its worth it. Women find that guy who doesn't make you jealous, but makes other women jealous of you . Men find that girl who loves you for you. Be there for each other and appreciate each other. I'm 57 yr old mother, wife, and nurse. My children and my husband are what I am and I'm very proud of it.
Well said and true! Started dating my husband when I was 17 and still wouldn't want a day without him. Sorry so many of you have missed a lifetime love.
Just Looking

Rome, NY

#44 Jan 21, 2013
laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and true! Started dating my husband when I was 17 and still wouldn't want a day without him. Sorry so many of you have missed a lifetime love.
Well, someday the fairy tale will end and one of you will pass so you have to be prepared to be alone. That is the facts. The stongest person in the world is he who stands alone.
laughable

Utica, NY

#45 Jan 21, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, someday the fairy tale will end and one of you will pass so you have to be prepared to be alone. That is the facts. The stongest person in the world is he who stands alone.
As it will! When it happens while the survivor will be extremely sad, we will have our memories of a great life together. Our pride will come from knowing that we were together, still in love for a lifetime. Both of us are extremely strong and will be just fine. Our family and our many friends will be there for us. We have been very blessed and WE KNOW IT. Fear of being alone, in one's elderly years, is NO reason not to be with someone for your life!
marriage sucks

Utica, NY

#46 Jan 21, 2013
I was married 10 yrs to my husband and the only good thing that came from it was my son. No he was not an abuser or lowlife quite the contrary. He was a good provider, good dad, & a good husband. I came to realize you can have a man in your life without all the nonsense that comes with marriage. cooking,cleaning,snoring, sex when you don't want it.. I no longer have to put up with anything anymore & I couldn't be happier! marriage looks good from a distance when your in it it's not all that great at all!
Perfect example of why

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 21, 2013
marriage sucks wrote:
I was married 10 yrs to my husband and the only good thing that came from it was my son. No he was not an abuser or lowlife quite the contrary. He was a good provider, good dad, & a good husband. I came to realize you can have a man in your life without all the nonsense that comes with marriage. cooking,cleaning,snoring, sex when you don't want it.. I no longer have to put up with anything anymore & I couldn't be happier! marriage looks good from a distance when your in it it's not all that great at all!
Your reply is the perfect example of why marriages fail. When it's all about YOU, You and You! One thing is right, if you're a self centered, spoiled brat who only wants to think and care about yourself, not your spouse, kids or the union, then you should be as you are! Alone!
Just Looking

Kirkville, NY

#48 Jan 21, 2013
marriage sucks wrote:
I totally agree, I hate snoring. Hate having someone around all the time, I have a NSA partner and my own place - it is great. No arguring, I sleep good at night. Keep the place clean, buy what I want. I don't see the point in getting married; I love my freedom.
People

Newark, NJ

#49 Jan 21, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, I hate snoring. Hate having someone around all the time, I have a NSA partner and my own place - it is great. No arguring, I sleep good at night. Keep the place clean, buy what I want. I don't see the point in getting married; I love my freedom.
And do you have children?
Just Looking

Kirkville, NY

#50 Jan 21, 2013
People wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you have children?
Nope, never wanted any - not for me. I sincerely believe marriage and/or children is not for everyone and that everyone has a right to choose what is right for them. It just isn't for me. It doesn't make you a bad person if you don't wish to follow what society thinks you should do.
People

Newark, NJ

#51 Jan 21, 2013
Ok. I'm not saying your a bad person at all. I'm saying is to live your with your heart wide open and maybe you'll find that person that makes it all worthwhile . That's all.
Read My Story

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 21, 2013
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl: "Will u marry me"? The girl said 'no' and she lived happily everafter and went shopping with friends, drank margarhitas with friends, always had a clean house & a closet full of clothes, shoes & purses, never had to cook, stayed skinny & was never treated like shit.

The End

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#53 Jan 21, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a NSA partner?
Ow ow I know I know

Utica, NY

#54 Jan 21, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> What is a NSA partner?
No strings attached
Gotcha

Rochester, NY

#55 Jan 21, 2013
Read My Story wrote:
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl: "Will u marry me"? The girl said 'no' and she lived happily everafter and went shopping with friends, drank margarhitas with friends, always had a clean house & a closet full of clothes, shoes & purses, never had to cook, stayed skinny & was never treated like shit.
The End
Becaauuuse, you're a lesbian, AREN'T YOU. That's a rhetorical question. No reply wanted or needed-I've already made up my mind that you must be one. Now I just know you're going to need to get the last word in here, Ms. Man-Hater, so let her rip wit yo bad-assed carpet-munchin' self.
Just Looking

Syracuse, NY

#56 Jan 22, 2013
Read My Story wrote:
The End
Sound like my life! Got the world by the you know what!!!
Just Looking

Syracuse, NY

#57 Jan 22, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text> Becaauuuse, you're a lesbian, AREN'T YOU. That's a rhetorical question. No reply wanted or needed-I've already made up my mind that you must be one. Now I just know you're going to need to get the last word in here, Ms. Man-Hater, so let her rip wit yo bad-assed carpet-munchin' self.
Far from lesbo, got more men friends than most men do. Never short on male attention. Personally, I love men - original cosmo/playgirl - just don't wanna marry 'em.!
Beware

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Jan 22, 2013
The girls that have lots of male friends have issues. They need attention from too many places. Run!
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#59 Jan 22, 2013
Beware wrote:
The girls that have lots of male friends have issues. They need attention from too many places. Run!
You must have issues and be very insecure.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#60 Jan 22, 2013
I agree. DO NOT get married. Live alone and save money.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#61 Jan 22, 2013
Beware wrote:
Agreed, Kim Suckcockie can't get enough. Why? It isn't normal. So many innocent people are hurt. Why?
What can be done? Warn people is not enough. How do people know.
Thsi is a real problem.
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#62 Jan 22, 2013
hpst wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, Kim Suckcockie can't get enough. Why? It isn't normal. So many innocent people are hurt. Why?
What can be done? Warn people is not enough. How do people know.
Thsi is a real problem.
What is "normal" anyway, what society dictates you should do? Msrriage is not for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Phones at the County Building 11 min say it Loud 2
A third term for Obama 59 min More Facts 44
New Web Site for Free Speech for Uticans 1 hr CrackAddict 1
Bernie sanders 1 hr libtard 12
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 2 hr Meme 14
No Strike at Verizon 6 hr no mas 2
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 6 hr GHR 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages