New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Don't get married and don't trust anyone.

It's not a man or woman thing. Men cheat just as much as women and women cheat just as much as men. It has nothing to do with gender. Most of my male and female friends and aquaintences cheat on their spouses -- and they are an absolute disgrace. If I disassociated myself from them I wouldn't have many friends and/or associates left.

Cheating begins everywhere -- work, happy hour, little league baseball games, former relationships, ice cream place, automobile repair shop, shopping mall, etc. When you find out your spouse is cheating on you, as I did with my wife, I was devastated. Just the thought of another man in bed with my wife and touching her intimately drove me insane. If I hadn't been so trusting of her, it may not have happened -- or at the very least I would have discovered it sooner and would have been spared so much heartache after finding out the things they did.

Don't get married. And don't trust anyone.
i hear ya

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:

It's not a man or woman thing. Men cheat just as much as women and women cheat just as much as men. It has nothing to do with gender. Most of my male and female friends and aquaintences cheat on their spouses -- and they are an absolute disgrace. If I disassociated myself from them I wouldn't have many friends and/or associates left.

Cheating begins everywhere -- work, happy hour, little league baseball games, former relationships, ice cream place, automobile repair shop, shopping mall, etc. When you find out your spouse is cheating on you, as I did with my wife, I was devastated. Just the thought of another man in bed with my wife and touching her intimately drove me insane. If I hadn't been so trusting of her, it may not have happened -- or at the very least I would have discovered it sooner and would have been spared so much heartache after finding out the things they did.

Some people want that family life. It's nice but it's a give and take. I actually enjoy being single. I get sick of people in my business wondering why I don't have anyone steady. But if I told them all my relationships I do have with single available people they would think I'm a pig. I like my life single. And with a few close friends. A true friend is hard to find
The FBI

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

i hear ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people want that family life. It's nice but it's a give and take. I actually enjoy being single. I get sick of people in my business wondering why I don't have anyone steady. But if I told them all my relationships I do have with single available people they would think I'm a pig. I like my life single. And with a few close friends. A true friend is hard to find
Where do you find all of these single women to date?? I live out in Herkimer and have tried the bar/club thing but women seem to go out with thier girlfriends in groups to dance and socialize and don't want to be bothered by guys hitting on them--I've tried! So where else out there is a good place to meet women??
Been There

Whitestone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
Whatever you do, DON'T do anything crazy to her, him or yourself. I've been where you are and ALMOST did something I would have spent the rest of my life in jail for--and NOTHING is worth THAT no matter how much satisfaction you may or may not feel afterwards. In the end you will feel nothing but regret and wish you could undo what you've done. A close friend and family members talked me out of it after telling them what I intended to do to her. SO, the lesson here, I guess, is TALK to the people who care about you and TELL them how you are feeling and what you are going through and what you'd like to do to her or them-just don't DO it! She's not worth it no matter how good-looking or sexy she is. Just let her go, then start your life over again. In time you'll meet someone else-there are plenty of fish in the sea, right??? Good luck, Brother.
Wishing and Hoping

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The FBI wrote:
<quoted text> Where do you find all of these single women to date?? I live out in Herkimer and have tried the bar/club thing but women seem to go out with thier girlfriends in groups to dance and socialize and don't want to be bothered by guys hitting on them--I've tried! So where else out there is a good place to meet women??
I'm a female and want to know the same thing....except, I'm looking for a nice,single man. Thought I met one, but after talking to him a few times, I realized he he has alot of issues that he either can't or just refuses to deal with.
Maybe Im The Guy

Madison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Wishing and Hoping wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a female and want to know the same thing....except, I'm looking for a nice,single man. Thought I met one, but after talking to him a few times, I realized he he has alot of issues that he either can't or just refuses to deal with.
Tell me about yourself and what/who you are looking for and what requirements you have. Thanks
hank hill

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Been There wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you do, DON'T do anything crazy to her, him or yourself. I've been where you are and ALMOST did something I would have spent the rest of my life in jail for--and NOTHING is worth THAT no matter how much satisfaction you may or may not feel afterwards. In the end you will feel nothing but regret and wish you could undo what you've done. A close friend and family members talked me out of it after telling them what I intended to do to her. SO, the lesson here, I guess, is TALK to the people who care about you and TELL them how you are feeling and what you are going through and what you'd like to do to her or them-just don't DO it! She's not worth it no matter how good-looking or sexy she is. Just let her go, then start your life over again. In time you'll meet someone else-there are plenty of fish in the sea, right??? Good luck, Brother.
this person's right, dont do anything crazy, lets wait and see what happens with this crazy broad in Az so we know how far we can go before a jury convicts!
Yeah

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Wishing and Hoping wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a female and want to know the same thing....except, I'm looking for a nice,single man. Thought I met one, but after talking to him a few times, I realized he he has alot of issues that he either can't or just refuses to deal with.
whats his initials ? He probley just has someone else
Wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Chris wrote:
So you married the wrong person. Not saying it is right for anyone to cheat, but don't force your misery on everyone else because you f'ed up. It sounds like you have serious self-esteem issues. And now, trust issues. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, stay single and do NOT have any kids.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I know it not Coach Celecki because he doent care what his wife does with all them other guys. Sometimes you just have to face it and cut your losts. When you see she will never stop at one, then ya know its a sickness. Those kind must have a hidden past and you cant stop it. Know your better than that and kick there ass to the curb. Watch an see, there are many more going through her. You deserv better.
Alicia

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Everybody fights over money & jealousy.
tri

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

i was married w/ no kids-been single for a while now and luvin it. no stress, . there is to much out there, stay single stay happy.
AGuy

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Marry that guy that makes other woman jealous of you.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
i was married w/ no kids-been single for a while now and luvin it. no stress,. there is to much out there, stay single stay happy.
Totally agree, never been married, no kids - don't care to be married - love the freedom - no drama! See who you want to see and be what you want to be!
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Clint Muldare wrote:
<quoted text>So sad.You will never know the joy of a life partner and children.
I don't think so sad, I will never know divorce and getting cleaned out by somebody. WHat is mine stays mine. Never wanted kids. Don't need someone 24/7 either.
Who knows

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm insecure at times and hard to handle. I've had multiple break ups . My boyfriend won't marry me although says he loves me and shows it most of the time. He says my insecurities won't change if he married me. At this stage in the game I disagree . He claims being married before it would get worse if we got married. I never been married I agree because I lived with someone it doesn't help . I feel at this point with him it would . I don't know the answers I never did.
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Clint Muldare wrote:
<quoted text>So sad.You will never know the joy of a life partner and children.
Also, that is your lifestyle choice - single and free is mine. Doesn't make either wrong. Marriage ain't for everyone.
hank hill

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Who knows wrote:
I'm insecure at times and hard to handle. I've had multiple break ups . My boyfriend won't marry me although says he loves me and shows it most of the time. He says my insecurities won't change if he married me. At this stage in the game I disagree . He claims being married before it would get worse if we got married. I never been married I agree because I lived with someone it doesn't help . I feel at this point with him it would . I don't know the answers I never did.
figure out why you're insecure and change that. The rest will follow.
Who knows

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
figure out why you're insecure and change that. The rest will follow.
thanks
hank hill

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Who knows wrote:
<quoted text> thanks
you must be "good enough" for this person, for lack of a better way to put it, they're still there. Build up your confidence and I'm sure you'll see they notice it too. I don't know why you feel insecure but it is fixable, and will be worth the effort you put in.

Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lourdes Festival 6 min hmm 3
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 7 min Pale face 98
Reptilians in Utica! 9 min scared in utica 3
50 yo lesbo marries 80 yo Milloinaire 17 min know 4
Things will never change in Utica (Dec '07) 19 min Mayor Palmidiot 22
What is Cavallos like? (Oct '08) 23 min Frank McBrides Ghost 77
lindsay lemke 25 min Dave 21
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 37 min phil D 75
utica aud 1 hr Thanks 93
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 4 hr delivery man 12