Brayton park place
Left wing

Ithaca, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2013
I don't know what you left wing liberals expect. Cut cops, take their power away and this is what you get. I'm fine with cutting Upd and making it where cops can't even frisk you. But don't complain one bit when this occurs every night like on brayton park place. You got just what the doctor ordered when you think minorities are going to behave without the cops being able to stop and frisk and beat ass. It's only going to get worse
Pre Caveman

Clinton, MA

#3 Aug 21, 2013
They should have a live wktv camera on brayton park pl for 24-48 hours constantly filming, these animals will stull act like animals or even worse, SAVAGES, even knowing the camera is on them, and stream it live to local audience when they act up. This way all could see the extent of savagery these animals convey.
disgusting

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Aug 21, 2013
I watched the news tonight with my daughter and saw those filthy animals swarming all over. Thank your elected officials...you know the ones you give money to who have made this possible. This attempt to keep the federal funds here and congressional district in tact will back fire. When your house gets looted and loved ones get rapped....who is responsible for this trash???
King Andrew of Albany

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
This is clearly incorrect. My state is the most progressive in the union, every city an economic powerhouse. When I banned guns and ammunition I knew only rainbows and unicorns would follow. One need only look at beautiful places like Utica to see the bright future of NYS.
taxpayer

Herkimer, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Left wing wrote:
I don't know what you left wing liberals expect. Cut cops, take their power away and this is what you get. I'm fine with cutting Upd and making it where cops can't even frisk you. But don't complain one bit when this occurs every night like on brayton park place. You got just what the doctor ordered when you think minorities are going to behave without the cops being able to stop and frisk and beat ass. It's only going to get worse
You are so wrong. If the cops who get paid to serve and protect, instead of hiding out in their respective parking spots, this crap would end. Just patrol your zone. You get paid to do so.
Resident

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2013
I'm near Addison Miller and it pours over here too and we are sick of it. I truly don't know what the police do anymore? Update their Google+ and Facebook? PATROL!!! Get out there, serve and protect.
Death Wish 5

Carthage, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Let Bronson move in for a month and all the problems will go away
Welfare funder

Ithaca, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Resident wrote:
I'm near Addison Miller and it pours over here too and we are sick of it. I truly don't know what the police do anymore? Update their Google+ and Facebook? PATROL!!! Get out there, serve and protect.
thank Robert Palmeri who has cut the department from 186 to 145 right now. I would think you would see a difference. People thought the Dinapoli guys word was gospel well I guess he didn't calculate how many minority animals live in Utica because you actually need 500 cops to clean this toilet up. Plus with all the surveillance cameras around why would a cop even want to get involved only to be fired for clubbing a minority who just robbed an old lady. It's not worth it. They can't even yell at a guy now with out an internal affairs investigation. Criminals rule America now.
They cant sell if its NY

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Welfare funder wrote:
Criminals rule America now.
Yes look at the UPD criminals. Labella, and the rest of the welfare job takers sure help themselves. Maybe if they actually worried about criminals instead of maneuvering Friends and Incompetent family you wouldn't have this problems. Just like Labella. That alone shows what the real "job" is there!

NYS now has more welfare takers on assistance and in low grade public servants than any other state according to Forbes. When there are more takers than makers that's a sign of a dying state,
Just wondering

New York, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Why are these people attracted to that particular spot? Nearby drug dealer? Shouldn't there be a law against gathering in the middle of a street that isn't closed to traffic? That's what sidewalks and lawns are for. Can this be considered unlawful assembly? Find a reasonable reason to surround them, chase the runners, get all of their names, make sure they aren't wanted, arrest anyone with illegal weapons or a sizeable amount of drugs/cash, etc. Would a curfew in that neighborhood help? I don't know the best solution, but doing nothing is the worst option.
Real Deal

Chatham, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2013
The picture of the hood rats in action I saw was pretty small. But I think I could just make that if Obama had a son, he might just look like one of them.
Sure

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Why are these people attracted to that particular spot? Nearby drug dealer? Shouldn't there be a law against gathering in the middle of a street that isn't closed to traffic? That's what sidewalks and lawns are for. Can this be considered unlawful assembly? Find a reasonable reason to surround them, chase the runners, get all of their names, make sure they aren't wanted, arrest anyone with illegal weapons or a sizeable amount of drugs/cash, etc. Would a curfew in that neighborhood help? I don't know the best solution, but doing nothing is the worst option.
Sure. More ridiculous laws are just exactly what you need. Some real smart "problem solvers" here!

How is that "Nannystate" title doing for NY so far?
Sure

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Welfare funder wrote:
< Plus with all the surveillance cameras around why would a cop even want to get involved only to be fired for clubbing a minority who just robbed an old lady.
Real cops have no problem doing the job with the utica mentality of "clubbing minorities". You people are corrupt, pathetic and backward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Seen Michelle Anderson? 12 min Why 3
Mega gf 33 min Cliff 26
Utica Common Council 43 min You Better Not 1
Oneida County Building Gardens 1 hr Greendumb 1
daca 1 hr DreamOn 21
The Fitness Mill 1 hr Bend Over 26
coward PUNK VERTUCCI PASALINA IMAGINARY LAWSU... 2 hr Vagtucci 68
Tyksinski Defeated 3 hr Vagalinavertuccpass 55
Observer dispatch front page gossip 8 hr Ivania and Melanka 24
Slocum Urgent Care 10 hr your mother 36