Taco Bell hires retards

Taco Bell hires retards

Posted in the Utica Forum

The Burger King

Oneida, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Its like a hit or miss when you get taco bell late at night, last week it was delicious, tonight I go there and I get (2) 1/2lb burritos and they had less meat in them than a regular taco...then my volcano box had only regular tacos....i honestly can say i didnt know working in a fast food place would be so hard....i guess the trick is to stop eating fat food and you dont have to deal with these tards.....maybe they are keeping the meat and taking it home in backpacks to feed their cats
you would know

Oneida, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
taco bell does hire retards but so does any fast food place! Has anyone seen the hottie new delivery man for Tonys?
Not true

Auburn, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2009
Y did they hire ur retarted child?
Bianca

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 8, 2009
My sister works at Taco Bell. She is not retarded. What you think is meat is mostly meat extender or SOY. Who is the retard now, soy boy?
Straighttalk

Scarborough, ME

#7 Nov 8, 2009
Considering its Utica, does the gene/employment pool consist of anything else, exluding you, of course.
whatever

Oneida, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2009
at least they are working and not collecting welfare.... and what did you expect you are going to a fast food chain not a freakin restaurant.
Ignorance is bliss

Montrose, CO

#9 Jan 7, 2010
whatever wrote:
at least they are working and not collecting welfare.... and what did you expect you are going to a fast food chain not a freakin restaurant.
That's such a stupid notion. I'm fairly certain the customers are aware that it's not Chez Gerard or Wolfgang Puck's. That doesn't mean that the idiots that work there get a free pass for not being able to look at a monitor and place the correct items in a bag. Back in the mid eighties during my high school years I worked part time at McDonald's and for some reason I just didn't find it that difficult to take an order, correctly, and give it to the customer.

I don't eat fast fast that often (less then once a week) but when I do I would guesstimate that they screw up my order probably 70-75% of the time. And for those people that eat fast food regularly, that's there business, it really doesn't concern the fast food employee. They should just do their damn job correctly and not worry about whether or not a customer should be cooking at home. If everybody ate at home most of the time, the morons wouldn't have a job. The problem is that the employees have a total lack of pride in what they do and they have the attention span of Boo Radley. Maybe if they put the cell phone down or quit jaw jacking with their fellow employees it would be easier to listen to the customer and do their job right.

On a side note, since most of the idiots are teenagers, maybe employers should start awarding their workers achievements similar to what they would earn on XBox Live. Maybe they can create a system where the employee "gains levels" or something of that nature to get them to perform lol.
Billy Bob Joe Bob

Fayetteville, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Ignorance is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such a stupid notion. I'm fairly certain the customers are aware that it's not Chez Gerard or Wolfgang Puck's. That doesn't mean that the idiots that work there get a free pass for not being able to look at a monitor and place the correct items in a bag. Back in the mid eighties during my high school years I worked part time at McDonald's and for some reason I just didn't find it that difficult to take an order, correctly, and give it to the customer.
I don't eat fast fast that often (less then once a week) but when I do I would guesstimate that they screw up my order probably 70-75% of the time. And for those people that eat fast food regularly, that's there business, it really doesn't concern the fast food employee. They should just do their damn job correctly and not worry about whether or not a customer should be cooking at home. If everybody ate at home most of the time, the morons wouldn't have a job. The problem is that the employees have a total lack of pride in what they do and they have the attention span of Boo Radley. Maybe if they put the cell phone down or quit jaw jacking with their fellow employees it would be easier to listen to the customer and do their job right.
On a side note, since most of the idiots are teenagers, maybe employers should start awarding their workers achievements similar to what they would earn on XBox Live. Maybe they can create a system where the employee "gains levels" or something of that nature to get them to perform lol.
you couldn't have said it better
face book

Jamesville, NY

#11 Jan 8, 2010
how about the people that drop the food and serve it to you anyway???
what

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2010
sounds like somebody did not get the job they were looking for sorry not qualified try again you loser picking on people whats the matter mommy did show any love when you were a kid
Trixie

Clinton, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2010
I took my kids to Taco Bell in yorkville on a Saturday night. We went inside and the staff was sitting at tables, talking with some customers. After waiting 5 minutes, we decided to try the drive through,where we again waited several minutes. We waited 10 minutes in line as the girl in the car ahead of us was socializing with the guy in the drive through. They screwed up the order so bad , I told where they could put the "food". It is too bad they cannot find decent managers/staff.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Good thing they are proud to be among the working class.

I have 2 homes.....one in Manhattan where Taco bell
is pretty good and one in Missouri where the food is OK but the stores are very clean and the workers great.
geno

Troy, NY

#16 Jun 27, 2013
If you want the lowest of low people to cook for you then north utica taco bell is for you, the short manager there is the dirt bag of the century

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#17 Jun 27, 2013
If you have a problem with a Taco Bell that is really bad then call the head office.
pat

Troy, NY

#18 Jun 27, 2013
I know that guy he smokes crack
Roma

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 27, 2013
I suggest that no one eats fast food in Utica for a while. God only knows what they will be doing to the food after reading this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vancouver Canucks/Utica Sports Welfare Dies Hard 9 min A Moronic Topic 36
any famous people living currently in utica? (Dec '08) 14 min How About Nostrod... 440
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 21 min A Moronic Topic 10
Work On Aud Improvements 30 min An Even Better Bu... 376
NEW REALITY SHOW! "Only in Utica"! 30 min Only in Utica 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 38 min Say goodbye nano 502
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 43 min Dont cry 25
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 1 hr StinkyJim 91
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Epic Tazz Takedown 673

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages