#1 Jul 15, 2013
dingo

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2013
how cute he likes boys
merv da perv

Rome, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2013
same as sara, bicycle hidden in the woods.
klicky

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
this is great, your all clicked up, just like clock work.
snap-snap-snap-ouch-blindimg light....mosquito bites as they all converge upon your slimey dirty, dirty, dirty, self......you naughty, naughty, naughty person you....LOL
hmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2013
He likes boys. He told them where this kid was. How come he never told where Sara was? Maybe because he didn't do it?
know it all

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 15, 2013
i doubt you will find anything where lent says it is
Cathy

Sherburne, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Years ago it was reported he DID admit to killing Sara. Remember he even drew a map of where she was buried. It was up north somewhere. They dug and never found her.
pogo the clown

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
oh god lent is great, he has you eating right out of his can...wow remember them pork-n-beans?
Joe Anony

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2013
A better question is how did the "task force" do?

The answer is in understanding the NY State Police Union culture. It's a culture devoted to pretty and poetic press statements about how much they "care". Meanwhile the arrogant self entitled little boys lead lives where they have never been told "no" or wrong". Lives of self entitlement, overpaid benefits, official temper tantrums and abuses of power and the public trust and pay without accountability, laziness and depravity given to drugs, sex, extortion and murder in the name of protecting their own.

In short these are bad people. It's no wonder a number of cases remain unsolved and a number of victims were never recovered for their families.
Joe Anony

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Have a Nice Day!
not interested in murder

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2013
Joe Anony wrote:
A better question is how did the "task force" do?
The answer is in understanding the NY State Police Union culture. It's a culture devoted to pretty and poetic press statements about how much they "care". Meanwhile the arrogant self entitled little boys lead lives where they have never been told "no" or wrong". Lives of self entitlement, overpaid benefits, official temper tantrums and abuses of power and the public trust and pay without accountability, laziness and depravity given to drugs, sex, extortion and murder in the name of protecting their own.
In short these are bad people. It's no wonder a number of cases remain unsolved and a number of victims were never recovered for their families.
A cop was called pertaining to information relating to the Wood murder he never returned that call. The person who called him called his new Albany office number, but he wasn't interested in information relating to that kid.
Pylmans kid die

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2013
What killed Pylman's kid? Why did his other son, the cardiologist resident at Crouse Hospital feel he had to intimidate a prospective heart patient by demanding to know the maiden name and thrusting in the face,'my dad was a NYS trooper and my mom was a teacher so WHO ARE YOU, WHAT IS YOUR MAIDEN NAME!"
Joe Anony

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Sep 7, 2013
You would have thought with a task force of 50 so called experts and professionals from the NY SP and FBI they would have followed up on more leads. Instead the union scum of the FBI and NYSP confessed to dismissing leads based on "political affiliation", their own twisted assessments of "good people" (measured against themselves of course) and pure whim and malice.
I can guarantee the lazy, arrogant FBI union scum didn't bother screening or missing out on any of their 6 digit salary paychecks (with $50,000.00 benefit annual packages) and lifetime pensions.
Yes, Sirree. Besides why waste time following up leads when there are so many important things to do?
For example:
1. Smoking Dope in Police Uniform.
2. Imitating Frankie Sinatra.
3. Moonlighting as Hollywood Consultants.
4. Running for Political Office.
5. Demonstrating for Pothead legalization (see above)
6. Imitating Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino.
7. Consulting on more AdCouncil advertisements for Welfare and Social Justice Reparations.
8. Lobbying to be appointed to the NY Supreme Court.
9. Swimming naked with little boys (gosh so mainstream are the FBI union scum).
10. Spouting their bumper sticker slogans which wallpaper their government subsidized welfare vehicles (and three car garages).
FBI union scum. They're my hero! Siriously.
Have a Nice Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Talarico 14 min joshua 1
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 15 min russ bianco 16
Is Harmony Running? 17 min Trent 1
Who is Racist Utica Topix TAZZ Hanna and Why.... 21 min Lansing Street 3
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 25 min Truth 6
The band Ghost sucks 34 min Italianwrapster 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 37 min Le Obvious 199
Bella Regina 1 hr Eat me now 12
tenney 12 hr THANKS O 79

Utica Jobs