State official pushing for stricter p...

State official pushing for stricter punishment for bank robbers

There are 1 comment on the WUTR story from Feb 15, 2013, titled State official pushing for stricter punishment for bank robbers. In it, WUTR reports that:

Police are still looking for the suspect in last night's bank robbery at Key Bank on Genesee Street in Utica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUTR.

Three Strikes

Little Falls, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Yeah just like the three strikes laws on NY books, works real well. The reason they dont use it is because 99.7% of africans would be in prison for the rest of their lives and i can hear big al and jesse crying racism in between hits on the crack pipe.

If the public only knew half the truth and the criminal historys most of these loser africans have walking around free toting guns killing women because they wanna screw kids or treat other women like property using them for money or whatever.

Id much rather have my tax dollars pay to keep the animals behind bars "FOR LIFE" than walking around doing all the wonderful things they do which is nothing whatsoever.

Authority should start using the existing laws on the books to put these no good monsters where they belong in the first place than worrying about making new ones. Im positive all these bank robbers just got up one morning and said " i think i'll hold up a bank today " Keep closing prisons and subjecting us to these animals who have no business in the streets in the first place.

If im lying im dying and open ur eyes sheep because the general public are just as bad as the criminals and the authority who coddle these mainly scum africans. Check some stats sometime those who oppose or wanna call me a racist you can start with atlanta and thats what we should start calling Utica "LITTLE ATLANTA"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landmarc Building rebirth brings 31 homes to Do... (Oct '14) 36 min Lets be Clear 12
Can blacks be deported 2 hr Bill phillips you... 4
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 3 hr ALL windows yes 2
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 3 hr go ahead 39
Tina Kotary (May '16) 4 hr just me 10
Gordon's Tap Room 4 hr Curious 2
What are some names of gangs in Utica? 6 hr Scared 8
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 7 hr Cut OC Taxes 34

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages