Shes a hoe, thats what
csnltabt4eva

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2010
ur just jealous god! who wants to know?
God

Long Island City, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Im jealous of a fat nasty pig huh? treats her babys father like dirt, after all hes done for her and those kids. She lies tremendously all the time, you cannot believe 1 word that come out of her stink hole, and thats the bottom line. I wonder what race shes gonna be with next.... Mexican i bet.
i know all

Rome, NY

#5 Aug 26, 2010
shes a pig her and her sister...and the mother is a old hag that works at walmart trying to pick up younger guys ..and brittanys friends are hos too like that georgetta kimball PIG
crazy

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2010
woo woo SLAMM PIG
csnltabt4eva

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2010
mike dont do shit for those kids first of all!! and her sisters r good girls. their all hot including their mother! and fyi their mother has been with their father for 30 yrs...so all yall need to mind ur buisness cause none of yall even know what ur talking about! ur all just jealous! so go ahead keep talking cause they love when their names r in all ur mouths. that means all u do is wish u were them! keep wishing! ha
csnltabt4eva

Peapack, NJ

#8 Aug 26, 2010
god britt knows who u r and u aint got no room to talk...first of all u dont even have one of ur kids corey has her..second u have 5 kids living in a 2 bedrrom apt. and another thing ur "man" mike is stressin britt and tells her everyday how he wants to be back with his family so u need to check ur "man" before talking shit!
i know all

Rome, NY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
blah blah blah..
crazy

Saint Johnsville, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2010
britts mom works at daylight and the father has a new girl cuz the mother is a slam pig just the britt
WestSide4Life

Hamilton, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2010
Ok Brit may be a super big bitch at times and pop off at the mouth, but i never knew her as the hoe typ of chick...and yeah she does treat mike like shit, but thats because they obviuosly arent meant to be together..As for whether or not Lee is posting on here on not...Let them be...she will see in her own time..Brit..Keep on Keepin on momma..You dont need the drama...your way too cute for that shit...dont stoop to their level...
White Trash

Clifton Springs, NY

#14 Aug 31, 2010
Thats where all our tax dollars go. Right into her fat face!! Do something with yourself slob besides sleeping with 17 yr olds ( trombetta) and with your friends ex's... Get a job to take care of urself & kids & no pouring coffee doesnt count.. And lastly Shut the heck up!! I can hear you screaming at those poor kids from here.... HOE!
calabaafe

Peapack, NJ

#16 Sep 1, 2010
wow white trash it sounds to me like u have issues of ur own! hating on someone u dont even know..at least her kids r taken care of...u people on here r pathetic! y r u's all up in her life dont u have a life of ur own to deal with? what she does is her buisness! stay the f*** out of it! everyones all worried about brittany sparrow! britt their all just jealous or they wouldnt be talking shit in the first place! so u live ur life how u wanna and dont worry about none of these wanna be's! just take care of ur gorgeous ass kids!! do u.
lol

Long Island City, NY

#17 Sep 1, 2010
The kids are only gorgoues cause of mike, shes a nasty slob if she had them kids with anyone else besides mike like example her scrubby new man it woulda came out half retarded just like his last one. So be thankful mike even wanted to plug you in the 1st place
calabaafe

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2010
37britts gorgeous !! dont get me wrong mikes ok looking but he deffinently aint all that! both of those babies look just like britt so get over urself and stop talking shit cause u know and so does everyone else know brittany is a good looking girl!! thats y mike wont leave her alone! they'll be back together u just watch & see this is what they do..they been doing it for 8 years so now. give it a couple months!
Ewwwww

Clifton Springs, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Ugly is an opinion but fat is a fact!! She talks so badly about others yet dosent even realize that she is pushin 200lbs!! Your baby's over a year now Britt!! That weight isnt gonna come off by u running your mouth!! Try a treadmill... Oh & get a job!! I wonder if Dss knows her mommy lives with her now .....
Police

Newark, NY

#21 Sep 14, 2010
Got arrested last week
Look up

Baldwinsville, NY

#22 Sep 15, 2010
for what?
blah blah

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2010
she got arrested for smacking the shit out of some dumb ass bitch who's chicken ass pressed charges after talking mad shit! maybe ppl need to learn to keep their mouths shut! she got bailed out an hr later by her kids father.
OMG

Geneva, NY

#24 Sep 15, 2010
She is soooo trashy!!
dumbwhores

Auburn, NY

#25 Sep 15, 2010
i find it HILARIOUS that so many of you can run your mouths over the computer and you cant even say your names. so much for being a "bad ass". dont be mad that she takes care of her kids unlike half of you. atleast she dont got 5 kids living in a 2 bedroom house or roaches and bed bugs. she dont be smokin weed around her kids either like LEEANE be doing. she does the best she can when she have a baby daddy that be stressin her out like crazy. BTW leeane he wouldnt even be with you if it wasnt for you pu*sy that you give up so easily..and before mike it was it aj R.I.P and dj and eric passio now you got black dudes at your crib smokin weed in front of the boys. FRANKIE TROMBETTA was 16 at the time. so HIGH FIVE britt!! she aint ugly thats for sure and she aint even fat. she looks pretty dam good for having 2 kids.
no one on here even knows what there talking about. her mother hasnt worked at walmart in yearsss.
dont think knowing your facts is a little important if your gonna run your mouth
you all know where she lives so if you have issues why dont you just go see her?
p.s
you nasty ass bitch tiffany church from rome. BEDFORD AVE. dont get mad you cant beat britt. and that you cant be her. we shouldnt be talking about kids cause your mother has yours all the time while you go whoring around in utica. with SPAZZ to be exact. and you also shouldnt be talkin about 17 year olds cause when she was with frankie who was sleepin with his toothless bestfriend JELLO? yeah. that was you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cayo Industrial Horror Attraction Open Now in U... (Oct '08) 6 min joe 119
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 12 min Sunny Side Up 7
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 18 min Cheerleader 79
Bobby Oliveira stalking AMANDA BYNES??? 23 min Crackhead Bobby 8
Robert Oliveiras Vaation Property 31 min Robert T Oliveira 2
More money for the Auditorium... 36 min Cheerleader 439
Baggs Square Is A Joke 46 min Dummy Pants 8
yanadasis closes club house 1 hr No Club needed 73
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 1 hr Get a job 25
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 2 hr Back To The Future 53