Shooting at Obilston Apt

Posted in the Utica Forum

Burnman

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 18, 2014
Did that shooter also shoot someone back in 2010 on James St? Why dont these people get put in jail. The guy who got shot probably a drug dealer just like the last one. Are all the shootings in that week related? They must know someone in the legal system that keeps them out of jail. Maybe they sell drugs to them and are protected in return.
Dopeman

Rome, NY

#2 May 18, 2014
I buy my Heroin there sometimes who got shot?
Dopeman

Rome, NY

#3 May 18, 2014
Oh and that happens all the time. That murder in Rome 3 years ago the guy who did it "Lucky" Bobby Hunt, went to prison 2 times before for shooting someone. he got 3-9 years for shooting someone in the chest with a shotgun, and 3 years ago he shot someone 4 times with a shotgun blew his head off and he pled to manslaughter not murder and gor 20 years. So ion about 14 years he will be free again, he shot 3 people so far, i promise he will again. But if you bang a girl 3 months underage your on a list for life and a danger to the community forever. Shoot 3 people and no biggie do your time and move on
Burnman

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 18, 2014
Shooter Charles "CJ" Carter. Guy got shot Michael Sauerhafer. Known drug dealer.
Dopeman

Rome, NY

#5 May 18, 2014
Was it a Robbery gone wrong? Where and how many times was he shot?
Dopeman

Rome, NY

#6 May 18, 2014
Also he has 3 Felony convictions and been to prison 3 times. Twice for Drugs and once for attempted Robbery. He should get a good deal of time on this one but according to New York State DOC he hasn't been arrested for assaulting anyone before.
Burnman

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 18, 2014
Don't know the specifics just what was reported in UticaOD.
maria maria

Sutton, MA

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Burnman/Dopeman...how stupid are you? its so obvious you are the same person and your a woman...you idiot. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU IN UTICA. EVIL BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 43 min go or stay and act 14
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 47 min flag day 3
Uticans searcgh N.Word 2nd most of ANY US city! 2 hr Mik Mik 1
game 7 4 hr HANSON BROTHERS 1
Outdoor Music at Saranac done By Midnite 5 hr 120 decibels 8
area to get new hospital 5 hr fish 11
WKTV-Smith 15 hr The Bogie 16
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE