Sandra

Pine Plains, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Have you seen him with that old lady he's dating? She's has to be 76!!!!! What is wrong with him?

He takes her to the valley brook
Jeff

Canandaigua, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2013
That's cuz he can only get old ladies. He can't get young girls like me and keep 2 of them going
HHH

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2013
RW - When I see you consider your jaw broken!
MCD

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 16, 2013
I've seen his girlfriend. An attractive blonde. Nothing wrong with him. He's a lucky guy.
KMS

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2013
She's a small pretty blonde, and I my good friend. She is not an old lady. Not 76. He takes her all over. If he decides to leave her I'll be right there to take his place.
Jane

Pine Plains, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
That's cuz he can only get old ladies. He can't get young girls like me and keep 2 of them going
Is he married?
Jenny

Pine Plains, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2013
KMS wrote:
She's a small pretty blonde, and I my good friend. She is not an old lady. Not 76. He takes her all over. If he decides to leave her I'll be right there to take his place.
No she's 74 I know her her camp is near mine and they have been up there. He's heavy set bald and drives a green jeep. He's a correction officer and a cop somewhere he's always sneaking around with her must be married. Too bad for his wife and family. Oh well
lol

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 18, 2013
He got his face rearranged by a 16 yr old kid at proctor recently.... He got rough w a kid off school grounds for no reason and the kids brother dropped him. Lol
KMS

Pine Plains, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2013
He's not a good person known to rat his friends out to get ahead. Known him for years does he still date the girl in the finance office ? I see he's messing around with an 80 yr. old lady must have $$$$ wonder what his family thinks of that? NICE GUY!!!!
AJM

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2013
No she's not 74, 76, or 80. If you know her so well, you would know that. He doesn't need her money, and he doesn' sneak around. If you know him, you'd know he's a kind, considerate attractive man. You question if he's married. Again if you know him, you wouldn't have to ask. Grow up and leave them alone.
KMS

Lowell, MA

#13 Nov 19, 2013
Denise is the girl he's messing around with in the school district office been for years I think he's a cop too in Frankfort better watch out has a gun too. You can catch him BARTENDING at the VALLEYBROOK IN NEW HARTFORD.

Not sure if he's still married but who would go out with that disgusting person?
Josh

Lowell, MA

#14 Nov 19, 2013
HHH wrote:
RW - When I see you consider your jaw broken!
Is this the same guy who got knocked out by a student? After antagonizing him like he does all of us-at school he deserves it
HHH

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 19, 2013
That's the best you got chief! I really feel sorry for you ! Your wrong I had nothing to do with getting fired from Proctor! You did that on your own !Anytime you want to meet me like a man (name the place and time) or are you that much of a coward.
KMS

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Unless Denise is about 5' weighs about 135 and has long blonde hair, you don't know what you are talking about.
Parent

Waltham, MA

#17 Nov 20, 2013
How about tues while waiting for my child this is the guy in the white patrol car at proctor gets out of his car by the way it's the first time this fat ass got out of his car since he was assaulted by a student anyway he was talking to a student and ten feet away kids we're smoking pot right on front of him and he did nothing good to see the school district is spending their $$$ wisely.

What a lazy bum loser
DENISE BLONDE

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 20, 2013
IS THIS THE JRUNK THAT LIVED WITH LITTLE LOUIE
JOSEPH SHES A REAL WACKO BIG TIME JRUNK
Lpnm

West Hartford, CT

#19 Nov 22, 2013
KMS wrote:
Unless Denise is about 5' weighs about 135 and has long blonde hair, you don't know what you are talking about.
Try 235 and 78 yeas old that's more his speed
Marcy correctional

Leominster, MA

#20 Nov 24, 2013
He's known as a suck up makes friends with anyone with the slightest influence and than asks to power wash their house or remove a tree or some suck ass brown nose chor.

Another thin view saw something in one of the posts about you knocking someone out or breaking someone's jaw. If a 14 yr. old student can beat your ass what does that tell you ? NOT A TOUGH GUY!!!!! tries real hard to convince people he is but.......... EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YOU STEVE. Suck azz zzz punk !
Shhhhhhq

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 6, 2013
Marcy correctional wrote:
He's known as a suck up makes friends with anyone with the slightest influence and than asks to power wash their house or remove a tree or some suck ass brown nose chor.
Another thin view saw something in one of the posts about you knocking someone out or breaking someone's jaw. If a 14 yr. old student can beat your ass what does that tell you ? NOT A TOUGH GUY!!!!! tries real hard to convince people he is but.......... EVERYONE HERE KNOWS YOU STEVE. Suck azz zzz punk !
for your advice he's been like that forever Kizz azz suck up check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort pastor Catena lacks charity 7 min Utica 4
I just cant love you know more. 18 min BronxDelight 7
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 49 min The reality is 17
Annette Funicello to be buried in Calvary Cemetary (Apr '13) 50 min Geoffreybrooks 39
Why everyone's leaving Utica 3 hr Hey moron 26
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 4 hr Big Picture 64
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 5 hr hpst 16
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 6 hr Meme 12
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 9 hr Ronald McDonald 33
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 19 hr fedup 33
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info