Brindisi seeks to see if gas price go...

Brindisi seeks to see if gas price gouging a problem locally

Posted in the Utica Forum

Sam

Greig, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
oh yes planning for re-election lets make it look good
SEIU

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
oh yes planning for re-election lets make it look good
He won't get elected....we need somebody that's going to be active
Utican

Ithaca, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Here we go again. Attack, attack, attack. If he didn't do his job, you'd yell. Now he's trying to do something and you still yell.

There's real policy issues to disagree with him on, but just spouting your mouth off when he tries to do something good is counterproductive.

Personally, I've been upset at a few of his votes but that doesn't mean he's not doing his job. He is elected to represent thousands of people in two cities and four towns. He has to vote his conscience. If you disagree with a specific vote, it's fair game to voice your disagreement. But don't just throw vague garbage.

He's doing his job and agree or disagree, I respect that.
Chenvae

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Sure he will get re-elected, He already got elected when he had ZERO experience. People voted for him because he had ALL the money behind him. Money talks and Anthony will be able to buy re-election over and over
SEIU wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't get elected....we need somebody that's going to be active
Chenvae

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
The price goughing is done by the State and Couty, it is called the Sales tax. Both the State and County get more money as the price of gas goes UP.
Sam

Greig, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Utican wrote:
Here we go again. Attack, attack, attack. If he didn't do his job, you'd yell. Now he's trying to do something and you still yell.
There's real policy issues to disagree with him on, but just spouting your mouth off when he tries to do something good is counterproductive.
Personally, I've been upset at a few of his votes but that doesn't mean he's not doing his job. He is elected to represent thousands of people in two cities and four towns. He has to vote his conscience. If you disagree with a specific vote, it's fair game to voice your disagreement. But don't just throw vague garbage.
He's doing his job and agree or disagree, I respect that.
You are some what right in your statement, But why what till now to check gouging of gas prices this should have been done year and a half ago. We the people in NY payed the highest gas prices
henry

Farmington, CT

#7 Feb 16, 2013
I give up. the crooks are running this country and thats why people like bush and chaney got us in a war by lies and since then big oil and corporations control everything and were along for the ride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Butler 10 min Mark 8
Can blacks be deported 50 min Good idea 3
Amanda Lorraine 1 hr Butterface 28
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 1 hr RightSaidFred 38
Mayor Robert M. Palmieri divided businesses in ... 2 hr Ruffie 2
where can i find state officer joseph nitti 2 hr Gotcha 4
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 2 hr Gotcha 5
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 5 hr Jack Hoff 33
Massive Gorilla Fight at Ocean Blue 14 hr apeout 34

Utica Jobs