Rocco Enquirer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Syracuse, NY --One man has been charged in connection with a high school graduation party shooting early this morning after being found shot outside of Utica's Two J's bar and leaving two dead. Police continue to search for possibly three other suspects involved, they said.

Around 8:30 p.m. January 17, the nearly 8-second shooting happened on the corner of Rutger and Morris streets, police said. The shooting was captured by surveillance video in the area. The footage was released to the public Thursday to help identify the individuals involved.

A man in a green striped shirt, identified as Robert Lindo, 28, can be seen firing a gun at several people in the crowd around 8:30 pm on June 22, 2013 police said.

Lindo was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal use of a firearm, all felonies. He suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the leg at the party. No other injuries were reported, police said.

Police later learned that Lindo fired several shots into the crowd during the shooting. They don't yet know the motive behind the shooting or why it started at the party.

Anyone who can help identify the remaining men from the video is asked to contact police ASAP!

Read the latest actual story here at: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140118/NEWS/...
Gino T

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

I hope they catch this Lindo guy! Scumbags all over utica and syracuse these days!
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

High school graduation in january? This article makes no sense
fastcar

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Read it again and check the two different dates and it didn't happen at 8:30pm it was 1:20 am. Rocco is just a scumbag playing on this site instead of with himself for a minute. LAME YOU POS !
Franks Kids Look4 New Dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

ex Utica wrote:
Why was a 28-year-old man at a high school graduation party?
Because people from utica are very emotionally underdeveloped and less sophisticated than normal people and they want to "hang out" with teenies until they're 50+.

See: Frank Meola. He's 50+ and just got caught slammin a busted looking 28yo who so far, few people can understand why either one would actually want to fck the other! Not kidding that's the general gossip leader on this one.

Back to the crime problem- Common Sense 101 kids. You need better law enforcement and a DA who isn't a corrupt degenerate criminal himself like Scott McNamara. Just about anyone there is a poor parasite who couldn't swim or survive outside the clusterfuck cny mud hole. They breed people for stupidity there by rewarding the dumbest, least capable and most personally obnoxious fat fuckin retards they can or lure into that corrupt cesspool phony "lawman" world.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Bad Intentions wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever graduate from high school? At all? You don't think people graduate in December??? Don't be stupid! People graduate then have a party ASAP after the event all the time. Doesn't really matter the month. All they need is a reason to celebrate. Too bad these dummies chose 2J's!
read the article mentions a guy shooting into a crowd on june 22nd. The article doesn't make sense. And yes I graduated from high school and college. And to have a graduations party for a family at 2 Js is trashy and obviously there was underage drinking that should be looked into.
Sad But True

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Bad Intentions wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Harsh
He's as accurate as one could be though
Slobs

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

The graduation shooting was in the summer....it's on you tube from a surveillance cam. The other shooting happened yesterday. I think they are related. Looked like alot of red colors at the party... and I've been to two j's no shortage of business men.
The Real Rocco

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

This is total BS. Please disregard someone trying to mock my good name and journalistic skills. Some people are just purely jealous of talent.
One Less Wannabe Thug

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Big deal!
Frankie Backdoor Meola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Maybe if almost every single pubic parasite that works in the highest cost-per-capita police dept in NY got off their vaginas and actually did something besides talk racist shit online all day there wouldn't be such a problem.

Maybe if they policed with as much thought and energy as they do with their endless self promoting and seeking praise and glory they'd have this one written up already.

Gufaaaaaaaaw! Picture THAAAAAAT!

Just waiting for SIX WHOLEFUCKING MONTHS where this pack of no account loudmouths and braggart wifefuckers earned their shrift like real respectable LEOs do without some major downsboy eruption.

That's some police farce you have there! History and their results do not lie.
O Rourke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Slobs wrote:
The graduation shooting was in the summer....it's on you tube from a surveillance cam. The other shooting happened yesterday. I think they are related. Looked like alot of red colors at the party... and I've been to two j's no shortage of business men.
I bet they are related
Gunny Highway

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Frank Footsie Meola wrote:
Why can't Frankie fingerdick keep his gland to his own wife?
What's this got to do with the shootings at 2J's this morning???
Gunny Highway

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Besides- who throws a graduation party in the middle of fkin January???
Gino T

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Gunny Highway wrote:
Besides- who throws a graduation party in the middle of fkin January???
Why are you so nit-picky? It's just a story on Topix!
Gunny Highway

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Lindo did it?
groidtraining

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Basic Nog 101:

When being questioned by the police, choose from one of the following appropriate responses.

1.)You racist you racist you racist you racist.

2.) Dat not me in video eye swear.

3.) I had been hit on my had head. I had been hit so hard I don't know if I saw what I heard or I heard what I saw

4.) I never shot a gun, what day look like.

5.) You racist you racist you racist you racist.

6.) Can I sue ?

7.) I needs two ambulance.

8.) I gotta go home 'n soak my feets.

9.) You planted dem drugs.

10.) You racist you racist you racist you racist.
Nice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

to see things here in Utica are as god as ever!
please

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

the police could get that place closed in the time it took me to write this ..Is the owner of the place plugged in somewhere.Everything seems to operate along that way of the world and.,Utica being no exception.
educated and amused

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Hell, don't close it. Put up a fence and let them shoot each other. All lowlifes and losers; no loss. Saves on police time, saves on public assistance, Someone did us a favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
aldi cheap and welfare patrons food stamps (Nov '12) 9 min Grateful 40
Why Masonic employees smoke on opposite side of... 10 min Jenn 1
Aud Improvements 37 min opening act BTO 14
Cost of UFD Working on Ball Field 45 min thecleaner 6
Bob O posted he had over an hour long talk with... 48 min Bobbytheaddict 14
How can Zecca run 1 hr Bobbytheaddict 3
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 1 hr Sinn Fein 316
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 8 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 164
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 13 hr Utica SamboTech Summit 71
Someone needs to report abuse for "Bobby Lies a... 13 hr cretin riggie 26
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 13 hr cretin riggie 55
Irish Fest 15 hr slapanut 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••