free fried chicken and watermelon Fay...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Salisbury Center, NY

#22 Mar 7, 2014
sounds to me like most of your sisters and daughters will be there too..givin out blo*jobs..ahahaha..knucklehead s
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 7, 2014
How do you think I got this RASH on my mouth and all these diseases, from the homies.
Larry Lupas Josheph

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Mar 7, 2014
This RASH on my face is killing me, why did I get it from mom ?

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Prison Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Mar 7, 2014
When obammy pay fo my jowls they taste better.
wow

Salisbury Center, NY

#34 Mar 10, 2014
groidthief wrote:
Just becuase your mother an sister were doesn't mean any educated women would, no one wants a welfare 10 IQ REGGIN.
ahaha..look around..you must be jealous..
Riggies 13492

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Mar 10, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>ahaha..look around..you must be jealous..
Sing us a good ol work song ?
wow

Salisbury Center, NY

#36 Mar 10, 2014
Riggies 13492 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sing us a good ol work song ?
You sing one first..; )
Prison Yard Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Mar 11, 2014
Larry Lupas Josheph wrote:
This RASH on my face is killing me, why did I get it from mom ?
Mom gave us our RASH.
Whitesboro Inmate Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Mar 11, 2014
Them jowls an melon can be balanced on my LIP.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Jun 15, 2014
Is the rubble still there?
Makitaa washinjowl

Whitesboro, NY

#41 Jun 16, 2014
Do I need my ebt card to get the free food ?
Jambone Hocksa

Whitesboro, NY

#42 Jun 16, 2014
i add in logs of chicken grease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help GET NEW TIRE SWINGS AN JUNGLE GYM FOR CORN... 12 min Hardly 10
millions 50 min EDDO315 1
Russ Pelli (Dec '12) 55 min who 44
New WKTV anchor recruit 1 hr Rosebud 12
Name All The 10nm Fabs in AFRICA and Address 1 hr brittle 42
waaaaa NEVER HAVE SOFT HAIR 1 hr brittle 28
List of CNY APES..... 1 hr there it is 3
Lmao reading Utica Topix 1 hr The City of Riggies 23
Protest in front of the State Building now 7 hr Moon 64
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 10 hr Asia 25