free fried chicken and watermelon Fay...

free fried chicken and watermelon Fay st warehouse Sunday

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gigaboo

New York, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2014
come to the fay Street warehouse Sunday 9 a.m. Sharp. lots of giveaways fried chicken, watermelon, Obama phonesand we will have a drawing for a 24 karat gold grill
Frank -Im Swollen- Meola

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2014
gigaboo wrote:
come to the fay Street warehouse Sunday 9 a.m. Sharp. lots of giveaways fried chicken, watermelon, Obama phonesand we will have a drawing for a 24 karat gold grill
Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "New Hartford".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
gigaboo

Bronx, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2014
someone's hot under the collar!did you not get your watermelon last night? You should come tomorrow.will have a special guest appearance by Mike Tyson, Haley Berry,
And music by Big Daddy Kane
leroy n shayquanda

New Hartford, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2014
Larry wat time is day gon ta give out dat free food an obammy fone. Me n leroy we got ta git a obammy phone. I told lleroy ta git back ta da crib sos we kin git down der ta git a free obammy phone n some vittls. Is day gon ta have some conbred wid dat chicken. larry is ya gon ta go n git a free obammy phone. leroy he say dat it gon ta be cold on da ting days on ta blew up. Kin I got some free vittls to leroy n got it ta da crib n dat obammy phone. shayquanda
Frankie -InTheWoods-Meol a

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2014
leroy n shayquanda wrote:
Larry wat time is day gon ta give out dat free food an obammy fone. Me n leroy we got ta git a obammy phone. I told lleroy ta git back ta da crib sos we kin git down der ta git a free obammy phone n some vittls. Is day gon ta have some conbred wid dat chicken. larry is ya gon ta go n git a free obammy phone. leroy he say dat it gon ta be cold on da ting days on ta blew up. Kin I got some free vittls to leroy n got it ta da crib n dat obammy phone. shayquanda
Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Were dat

New Hartford, NY

#6 Mar 1, 2014
gigaboo wrote:
Were dat at me wunt sum fur ma baby mama an me
Frankie -InTheWoods-Meol a

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Were dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Were dat at me wunt sum fur ma baby mama an me

leroy n shayquanda

New Hartford, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Frank what time is day Godta give out dem fry chicken dat waatamelin n conebred. An a obammy phone. Days saying in da hood dat if ya got there erly obammy is gittin out flat tvs if ya live in da hood. Frank kin ya let me in on dat n I is hoping dat it ain't to early. me in leroy we don't git up till bout noon. shayquanda
crazy john

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2014
leroy n shayquanda wrote:
you will still be smoking your crack pipe at that time.
johnnie boy

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 1, 2014
isnt 9am late?this will be over by 7.

where they having the free food?u think they will have coffe & donuts too?
gigaboo

New York, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2014
Line will start at 6:30. And yes free flat screen tvs
Sambo

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Line them all up, fill every floor there is enough freebies for all. We don't discriminate white trash welcome too. Get there early and have a BLAST!!!!!!
Spook

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2014
I loves Big Daddy Kane. He like my daddy
gigaboo

New York, NY

#14 Mar 1, 2014
Fried chicken from the golden coral buffet style all you can eat!
MMMM MMMMM Good

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2014
Bring your appetite to Fay St tomorrow AM!!!!!!!!!!
Oootca

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Mar 2, 2014
I was late n gettin there.... But day done blowed it up! Watermellons and all!
Hollywood Joe

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Got up early, got a parking place & lo & behold----NO free food! We were not only cold, but, hungry.

Some bad info here.
Bubba

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Time for a colt 45
ShaQuan

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 2, 2014
I wnt lookin fo my chicken and da police be keepin me out! Da man be gettin my chicken! I be repressed! Where be Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton?
Prison Implosion Coverage

New York, NY

#20 Mar 4, 2014
Mom goes to stuben street with 10lbs of chicken to get the homies to give her love as the wh men say the stench makes them vomit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 59 min Sandy Arnn 249
Green Street, Utica, NY 1 hr Einstien 8
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr Tony Carbony 18
Need physical therapist 3 hr For the over 40 c... 5
Vote no on consolidation 3 hr Enjoy your teat 60
Ocean Blue restaurat 6 hr Cowboy 22
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 8 hr All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages