The Arc Holds Sensitivity Training at...

The Arc Holds Sensitivity Training at the Rome Police Department

There are 4 comments on the Utica Daily News story from Sep 22, 2010, titled The Arc Holds Sensitivity Training at the Rome Police Department. In it, Utica Daily News reports that:

ROME, Spetember 21, 2010 - The Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter, NYSARC has been communicating with local police departments over the past couple of years in an effort to improve their understanding of individuals with developmental disabilities, increase awareness of their presence in the communities and to further insure their safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Utica Daily News.

Ex- Employee

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
When I first read the headlines and seen ARC and Rome Police. I really thought that they where going to clean up the ARC from the inside. These employees smoke dope and have sex on the job. The managers sleep with the counclers when they put the clients to bed. Most go in the basements or out on the back porches to smoke dope. Shit I even seen drugs being sold out of a few ARC house and it still is going on. Some day this angency will get busted.
developmentally disabled

Syracuse, NY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
They arent called retards anymore officer.
out of towner

Watertown, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Does anyone her about Oneida taxi drivers get busted for drugs
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2014
they were promoted to dispatchers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad company 29 min timmy 2
Texas Roadhouse Closing 42 min truth 14
Trumpsters are quiet today 42 min aja 51
Who Is The Hot Girl At Utica Bread?? 46 min Mark 6
worst boss ever 50 min employee 5
Used Nano Ferrari For Sale at SUNY POLY 1 hr Carnut 3
Hillary so many lies 1 hr Pants Suit on Fire 75
Kaitlyn Conley 4 hr Joe 138
Utica Bread or lack there of 5 hr John 16

Utica Jobs