First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marty

Phoenix, AZ

#42 Jun 1, 2011
Tim wrote:
She has let me do it once. She went crazy but because she sprayed my face she was so embarrassed that she won't try again. We have awesome sex but its lacking certain levels of satisfaction. Oh yeah, the one time I did, she was actually sleep at first. Now even after sex she goes and puts on panties or shorts.
Hi Tim... from what you just wrote your wife is uncomfortable with her squirting. My wife was also uncomfortable with that for years. But we read some books on the biology of sex and she found out that approximately 25% of women are squirters - some much heavier than others. Get some books and and help her understand that her wetness and squirting are totally normal and that the lubrication acts as an indicator of her own arousal and enhances your excitement. Dont push her into doing it but help her see that it is totally normal. It may take a while, as it did with my wife... but it will it completely worth it!
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#43 Jun 1, 2011
TOUNGE THE BUNG!
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#45 Sep 11, 2013
niceguy wrote:
TOUNGE THE BUNG!
If my wife didnt do anal, out the door she goes.
All women must do anal.
how to get oral

Woonsocket, RI

#46 Sep 11, 2013
Don't idolize them because of their natural beauty. Treat them no different than you would someone who is so so. If they r used to guys falling all over them they feel empowered to have control. Be kind but don't put her up on a pedestal and make yourself inferior.
Gourmet

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Sep 11, 2013
Just get down there and do it

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#48 Sep 11, 2013
LeRoy wrote:
Thats because I've been doing your wife in all holes and the bitch loves it
That be Kim who love to Rim. Noobody care about Kim. C*umloader is a ton of fun.
Whitesboro Weiner

Utica, NY

#49 Sep 12, 2013
Tim wrote:
She has let me do it once. She went crazy but because she sprayed my face she was so embarrassed that she won't try again. We have awesome sex but its lacking certain levels of satisfaction. Oh yeah, the one time I did, she was actually sleep at first. Now even after sex she goes and puts on panties or shorts.
Maybe she has both parts and don't want you to see the dick she tucks up under. More than likely if this is the case she has a bigger one than you and don't want you to get pissed off. She could be an alien and does not want to spray your face because it is an acid base and will burn out your eyes. We don't do that stuff in Whitesboro can't stand the smell for more than a minute or so. You must live in New Hartford I hear they wash them down daily.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#50 Sep 12, 2013
Kim go downtown on ladys too She use any way to get off. Do it make difference if it her tongue or a guys tongue?

Level 2

Location hidden

#51 Sep 12, 2013
Ewwwww wrote:
Or maybe she won't let him go down on her because she has some other guys jizz in there!
That disgusting!
B Bunny

Boston, MA

#52 Sep 12, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tim... from what you just wrote your wife is uncomfortable with her squirting. My wife was also uncomfortable with that for years. But we read some books on the biology of sex and she found out that approximately 25% of women are squirters - some much heavier than others. Get some books and and help her understand that her wetness and squirting are totally normal and that the lubrication acts as an indicator of her own arousal and enhances your excitement. Dont push her into doing it but help her see that it is totally normal. It may take a while, as it did with my wife... but it will it completely worth it!
Love it, also the first time I ever squirted was receiving oral. He continues to get wild from this. Blessed is the *Badge Oops Ummm meant man that makes this happen ;)
George

Burlington, NJ

#53 Jan 4, 2014
linda wrote:
<quoted text>maybe just maybe she had a bad experiance at a younger age with this . ask her if so u may have to go to counseling with her .i have to say from experiance .if you get her really woked up in foreplay and she wont let u go down then .there is definatly an issue.there , because when im all wet and steamy the best thing that could happen is a tounge thrashing good luck .
Linda - not every man is lucky enough to have a woman like you. I also have a wife that will not let me eat her. It is painful to want to go down on a woman and not be ale to. I really love going down on a woman. I bet you taste like honey and I envy the man who is enjoying that.

Location hidden

#54 Jan 4, 2014
Can Kim relieve your pain?
suckers

Syracuse, NY

#55 Jan 4, 2014
Roll her over and taste that

Location hidden

#56 Jan 5, 2014
Roll Kim over then Randazzhole then watch her go to work Rimmimg!

Level 2

Location hidden

#57 Jan 5, 2014
Only troopers wud do that. Get in line.

Location hidden

#58 Jan 5, 2014
tuna rag wrote:
<quoted text>I know you have a sour snatch and a dirty bunger, thats why the dog wont even lick your messy crotch!
I hear that why Shadow got shot by Randazzo. Shadow wudnt lick Suckocki's sticky krotcher. Nobody refuse Kim krotch. Tony wanna watch.
iknowcelecki

Ilion, NY

#59 Feb 10, 2014
do swimming count?
ClitMaster

Douglasville, GA

#60 Mar 4, 2014
Maybe she is frigid. If she would just give in the squirting would begin.
Outraged

Utica, NY

#61 Mar 5, 2014
ClitMaster wrote:
Maybe she is frigid. If she would just give in the squirting would begin.
Confession is good for your frigid heart. I know who you are talking about REDRUM!

Location hidden

#62 Mar 9, 2014
You know who I talking about? Kim Suckcockie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHOTS Bartenders 7 min Do the right thing 6
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 16 min Sam 32
ebola now in the usa 22 min dummypants 6
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 34 min Huh 3
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 37 min Got Yeah 47
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 38 min postcranium 6,469
More money for the Auditorium... 39 min Tool 448
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 48 min Stupid 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 51 min Stupid 31
Putrello & Sons "Andy" (Jan '10) 57 min Jak 67
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 1 hr Get a Clue 46

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]