My wife wont let me eat it

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tim

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Been married almost a year and my wife absolutely forbids me from going down on her. Talked about this in my mens group at church and was told that anything that pleases you or your mate(married) is fine in the eyes of god.
Ewwwww

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Maybe you do a bad job of it! Send her my way and I will show you how its done!

Since: Jun 10

New York Mills, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Tim wrote:
Been married almost a year and my wife absolutely forbids me from going down on her. Talked about this in my mens group at church and was told that anything that pleases you or your mate(married) is fine in the eyes of god.
Maybe she is uncomfortable for some reason, talk to her and try to find out what the reason might be. Maybe its a self esteem issue.
LOL at Dr BRO

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Bro, I knew you were a chick

New York Mills, NY

#5 Dec 28, 2010
LOL at Dr BRO wrote:
How is your self esteem, do you let your boyfriend go down on you?
LOL at Dr BRO

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2010
Now you attack me with perversion. Are you the next
pervert to down for innappropriate behavior...

be careful in the future
Ewwwww

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Or maybe she won't let him go down on her because she has some other guys jizz in there!
citizen

Schenectady, NY

#8 Dec 28, 2010
LOL at Dr BRO wrote:
always smell the thing before you eat anything
T Dogg

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Tim wrote:
Does she go down on you? If yes what the hell are you bitching about? That's a good women if She will swallow and wants nothing in return...
Tim

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Her self esteem isnt a issue. She is beautiful which is why I have such an urge to experience that with her.

New York Mills, NY

#11 Dec 28, 2010
Tim wrote:
Her self esteem isnt a issue. She is beautiful which is why I have such an urge to experience that with her.
maybe she thinks it is obscene and gross and doesnt want any part of it.
Xpert Swordsman

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Dec 28, 2010
OK, junior, calm down - I'll help you. First - you guys are married - so you must have been doing something right before she said "I do" - right ? Did she like you "going downtown" BEFORE the "I dos" ? If so, what has changed in technique or relationship ? Here is the cure: Did she like you masturbating her ? Did she allow you to "help" her get off with her vibrator ? Does she enjoy her "Steely Dan" ? You need to help her feel comfortable. Ask her let you watch her masturbate, then lead up to helping her as she does it. Mutual masturbation will help. At some point, let her know how hot you are when she gets off and you want her to orgasm for you or even spray for you - anything to make her comfortable. At some point say you would like to add your tongue to that magic spot that you learned worked for her ? get it ? It's ALL about her and helping her ! Tell her how great she tastes and how you love her squirming in your mouth and YOU need to feel her get off that way - always with an "I LOVE YOU" attached ! Good luck, Junior !
Amazing

Watertown, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2010
Xpert Swordsman wrote:
OK, junior, calm down - I'll help you. First - you guys are married - so you must have been doing something right before she said "I do" - right ? Did she like you "going downtown" BEFORE the "I dos" ? If so, what has changed in technique or relationship ? Here is the cure: Did she like you masturbating her ? Did she allow you to "help" her get off with her vibrator ? Does she enjoy her "Steely Dan" ? You need to help her feel comfortable. Ask her let you watch her masturbate, then lead up to helping her as she does it. Mutual masturbation will help. At some point, let her know how hot you are when she gets off and you want her to orgasm for you or even spray for you - anything to make her comfortable. At some point say you would like to add your tongue to that magic spot that you learned worked for her ? get it ? It's ALL about her and helping her ! Tell her how great she tastes and how you love her squirming in your mouth and YOU need to feel her get off that way - always with an "I LOVE YOU" attached ! Good luck, Junior !
It's pretty sad that you guys need a women to help you out. Pay attention for once and stop worrying about getting your rocks off so quick and maybe you'll learn something for a change. Well said XS.
Tim

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2010
She has let me do it once. She went crazy but because she sprayed my face she was so embarrassed that she won't try again. We have awesome sex but its lacking certain levels of satisfaction. Oh yeah, the one time I did, she was actually sleep at first. Now even after sex she goes and puts on panties or shorts.
linda

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Tim wrote:
maybe just maybe she had a bad experiance at a younger age with this . ask her if so u may have to go to counseling with her .i have to say from experiance .if you get her really woked up in foreplay and she wont let u go down then .there is definatly an issue.there , because when im all wet and steamy the best thing that could happen is a tounge thrashing good luck .
tuna rag

New York Mills, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2010
Maybe she is ashamed of the smell. Maybe she is embarassed because her taco smells like tuna or sardines. Maybe she doesnt wash her browneye enough and doesnt want you to smell the stench of it.
tuna rag

New York Mills, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2010
Ill bet Linda has a nasty tuna taco!
piss bucket

New York Mills, NY

#18 Dec 28, 2010
Women have to shave and wash more often, then they might have a chance to have some guy do this thing for them.
linda

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 28, 2010
tuna rag wrote:
Maybe she is ashamed of the smell. Maybe she is embarassed because her taco smells like tuna or sardines. Maybe she doesnt wash her browneye enough and doesnt want you to smell the stench of it.
and maybe just maybe ur the little troll from syracuse that changes his name more than u do r under ware and maybe just maybe ur the one that has no idea how to please a woman . so u attack us behind ur screen and wack it wack it wack it , get a life honey so sorry for u you -little troll .
tuna rag

New York Mills, NY

#20 Dec 28, 2010
linda wrote:
<quoted text>and maybe just maybe ur the little troll from syracuse that changes his name more than u do r under ware and maybe just maybe ur the one that has no idea how to please a woman . so u attack us behind ur screen and wack it wack it wack it , get a life honey so sorry for u you -little troll .
I know you have a sour snatch and a dirty bunger, thats why the dog wont even lick your messy crotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica area growing economy 5 min Genius 13
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 37 min lol 20
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 38 min John 8
Serious car accident in Utica 58 min wow 41
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 1 hr Joe 3
Jill WKTV 1 hr Katie Crock 49
How Small Is Utica 1 hr Genius 12
Why Robert T Oliveira 5 hr Large Boned Utican 23
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 9 hr Little Johnny 383
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:49PM