Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Been married almost a year and my wife absolutely forbids me from going down on her. Talked about this in my mens group at church and was told that anything that pleases you or your mate(married) is fine in the eyes of god.
Ewwwww

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Maybe you do a bad job of it! Send her my way and I will show you how its done!

Since: Jun 10

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Tim wrote:
Been married almost a year and my wife absolutely forbids me from going down on her. Talked about this in my mens group at church and was told that anything that pleases you or your mate(married) is fine in the eyes of god.
Maybe she is uncomfortable for some reason, talk to her and try to find out what the reason might be. Maybe its a self esteem issue.
LOL at Dr BRO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Bro, I knew you were a chick

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

LOL at Dr BRO wrote:
How is your self esteem, do you let your boyfriend go down on you?
LOL at Dr BRO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Now you attack me with perversion. Are you the next
pervert to down for innappropriate behavior...

be careful in the future
Ewwwww

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Or maybe she won't let him go down on her because she has some other guys jizz in there!
citizen

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

LOL at Dr BRO wrote:
always smell the thing before you eat anything
T Dogg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Tim wrote:
Does she go down on you? If yes what the hell are you bitching about? That's a good women if She will swallow and wants nothing in return...
Tim

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Her self esteem isnt a issue. She is beautiful which is why I have such an urge to experience that with her.

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Tim wrote:
Her self esteem isnt a issue. She is beautiful which is why I have such an urge to experience that with her.
maybe she thinks it is obscene and gross and doesnt want any part of it.
Xpert Swordsman

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

OK, junior, calm down - I'll help you. First - you guys are married - so you must have been doing something right before she said "I do" - right ? Did she like you "going downtown" BEFORE the "I dos" ? If so, what has changed in technique or relationship ? Here is the cure: Did she like you masturbating her ? Did she allow you to "help" her get off with her vibrator ? Does she enjoy her "Steely Dan" ? You need to help her feel comfortable. Ask her let you watch her masturbate, then lead up to helping her as she does it. Mutual masturbation will help. At some point, let her know how hot you are when she gets off and you want her to orgasm for you or even spray for you - anything to make her comfortable. At some point say you would like to add your tongue to that magic spot that you learned worked for her ? get it ? It's ALL about her and helping her ! Tell her how great she tastes and how you love her squirming in your mouth and YOU need to feel her get off that way - always with an "I LOVE YOU" attached ! Good luck, Junior !
Amazing

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Xpert Swordsman wrote:
OK, junior, calm down - I'll help you. First - you guys are married - so you must have been doing something right before she said "I do" - right ? Did she like you "going downtown" BEFORE the "I dos" ? If so, what has changed in technique or relationship ? Here is the cure: Did she like you masturbating her ? Did she allow you to "help" her get off with her vibrator ? Does she enjoy her "Steely Dan" ? You need to help her feel comfortable. Ask her let you watch her masturbate, then lead up to helping her as she does it. Mutual masturbation will help. At some point, let her know how hot you are when she gets off and you want her to orgasm for you or even spray for you - anything to make her comfortable. At some point say you would like to add your tongue to that magic spot that you learned worked for her ? get it ? It's ALL about her and helping her ! Tell her how great she tastes and how you love her squirming in your mouth and YOU need to feel her get off that way - always with an "I LOVE YOU" attached ! Good luck, Junior !
It's pretty sad that you guys need a women to help you out. Pay attention for once and stop worrying about getting your rocks off so quick and maybe you'll learn something for a change. Well said XS.
Tim

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

She has let me do it once. She went crazy but because she sprayed my face she was so embarrassed that she won't try again. We have awesome sex but its lacking certain levels of satisfaction. Oh yeah, the one time I did, she was actually sleep at first. Now even after sex she goes and puts on panties or shorts.
linda

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Tim wrote:
maybe just maybe she had a bad experiance at a younger age with this . ask her if so u may have to go to counseling with her .i have to say from experiance .if you get her really woked up in foreplay and she wont let u go down then .there is definatly an issue.there , because when im all wet and steamy the best thing that could happen is a tounge thrashing good luck .
tuna rag

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Maybe she is ashamed of the smell. Maybe she is embarassed because her taco smells like tuna or sardines. Maybe she doesnt wash her browneye enough and doesnt want you to smell the stench of it.
tuna rag

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Ill bet Linda has a nasty tuna taco!
piss bucket

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Women have to shave and wash more often, then they might have a chance to have some guy do this thing for them.
linda

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

tuna rag wrote:
Maybe she is ashamed of the smell. Maybe she is embarassed because her taco smells like tuna or sardines. Maybe she doesnt wash her browneye enough and doesnt want you to smell the stench of it.
and maybe just maybe ur the little troll from syracuse that changes his name more than u do r under ware and maybe just maybe ur the one that has no idea how to please a woman . so u attack us behind ur screen and wack it wack it wack it , get a life honey so sorry for u you -little troll .
tuna rag

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

linda wrote:
<quoted text>and maybe just maybe ur the little troll from syracuse that changes his name more than u do r under ware and maybe just maybe ur the one that has no idea how to please a woman . so u attack us behind ur screen and wack it wack it wack it , get a life honey so sorry for u you -little troll .
I know you have a sour snatch and a dirty bunger, thats why the dog wont even lick your messy crotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

229 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
whitesboro pd 10 min just sayin 1
Phony Utica poLICE SUED AGAIN on Brindisi negli... 15 min Unaccountable Scum People 5
riggie exposed 27 min No biscuit for you 2
name 5 worst pizza place s 33 min snake pliskin 16
jaks in barneveld 39 min Jak 1
Where's Patrick Johnson (Dec '13) 39 min snake pliskin 5
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 40 min WKTV Set-gasm2014 22
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr WKTV Set-gasm2014 73
Irish Fest 1 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 25
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 1 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 112
Riggie is scared 2 hr Bob Oliveira relapse 22
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 10 hr Utica Sambo Tech Summit 38
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••