Next Last
KY WELLER

Englewood, CO

#1 May 27, 2012
I like black men.
They deserve to swing FT

Whitesboro, NY

#2 May 27, 2012
Stay away unless you want sickle cell, aids, and to stink like gov cheese. Their head bags can be used to carry stolen jewelry.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 May 27, 2012
My fan club... You shouldn't have!!

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2012
why is it when someone has something to say about blacks they only say the same old jokes over and over again it is a stupid one when aids is mostly carried by gay white men and blacks rarely like cheese if u didnt know whites love cheese thats why they call it american cheese. if u see the news more often white people have robbed banks when was the last time a black man robbed a jewelry store? U deserve to swing back to reality my friend stop being a follower of ur ancestors
wakeupapelover

Whitesboro, NY

#5 May 28, 2012
Wallace Police have arrested a suspect for the shooting death of a 9-year-old boy who was visiting the area from New York.
Authorities say Meshan Macmillian is charged with first degree murder, discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, possession of firearm by felon, and felony conspiracy to commit murder.
Macmillian has been placed in jail without a bond.
A 20-year-old man from St. Louis County has been charged with second-degree murder and robbery in the shooting death of a pizza deliveryman and another is wanted for questioning.
Chester Romelle Woods is being held on $250,000 bail at the St. Louis County jail. He was charged on Sunday and was scheduled for his first court appearance Monday morning.
----------
TWO SOWS
GREENVILLE, N.C.- Two more women are charged for their part in a beating that left a North Pitt High teen hospitalized.
16-year-old Jennifer Godley was taken to PCMH after an altercation that occurred near the FUZION nightclub on March 25th. Police say Godley was hit in the head with a blunt object and was in critical condition from injuries sustained in the assault.
20-year-old Lakrisah Lynatte Morgan of Greenville was arrested and charged with Accessory after the fact to AWDWWIKISI, Conspiracy to Commit Assault, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Juvenile, and Driving While License Revoked. She's in the Pitt County Detention Center under a secure bond of $50,000.00.
----------
The officers could see that the man was carrying a gun, Snapp said. The man fired shots at the officers and they both returned fire. Snapp said the man was shot and killed just behind Passantino Brothers Funeral Home, although he did not know how many times the suspect was hit. Neither officer was injured.
The officers —a six-year veteran and an officer with one year on the force — have been placed on routine administrative leave pending an investigation.
Snapp said three women were in the vehicle and they are cooperating witnesses.
The name of the man, a 22-year-old African-American, has not been released, and the investigation is continuing.
----------
One man died immediately. Another made it into a nearby store before he succumbed to his injuries. The other two were taken to a nearby hospital and are expected to survive.
Police are looking for two suspects in the shooting who ran away after the shooting. They only have a vague description of the suspects, which is that both are male and believed to be black.
----------
EX Service BUCK
A former Marine from Georgia who was convicted this week of torturing a physically disabled New Smyrna Beach man during a home invasion was sentenced to life in prison.
Felon Montario L. Royals, 25, was convicted Tuesday of home-invasion robbery with a firearm.
----------
little BUCK wiped
A fifth grader at Hope Christian Academy said he was viciously beaten by the head of his school, Pastor Robert Taylor.
Desmond Omigie, 11, said that on May 8 he had gotten into a fight with a student at school, when Taylor came to talk to him about it.
"He began to take off his belt," Desmond said. "And then he told me to bend over and touch my toes."
That's when he said the lashings began, and his father, Felix Omigie, and grandmother Frankie Moore, said they left dark bruises on his bottom that lasted more than a week, and made it painful for him to sit down.
"He looked like he hit him with all of his might," Moore said.
CBS Atlanta's Sonia Moghe spoke with Taylor on the phone, who declined an interview, but said that he did hit Desmond with his belt.
----------
Two BUCKS

pulled out handguns, then pointed them at (the woman) and told her to move," according to a police statement supporting a search warrant for the Mercedes.
Marshall then fired a shot at the woman, police said.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 May 28, 2012
The Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders occurred on July 23, 2007, when a mother and her two daughters were raped and murdered during a home invasion in Cheshire, Connecticut.The Hartford Courant referred to the case as "possibly the most widely publicized crime in the state's history".[2] In 2010, Steven Hayes was convicted of the murders and sentenced to death. His accomplice, Joshua Komisarjevsky, was found guilty on October 13, 2011, and sentenced to death on January 27, 2012.
United States Government killing millions of American Indians, starving them to death by wiping out there major food source the buffalo, shooting and killing Indian men, woman, and children, giving them blankets with small pox, and rooten meat to eat so they would die of diarhea, and vomiting. Kicking them out of there home. Telling them they can no longer living the way they would like to. Could you imagine me taking you from your home telling you how to dress were to live and if you don' do it I shoot you these were the lucky ones
People who’ve lived in Rockford for many years will often say the most horrific crime that’s ever happened here was the brutal murder of the six Nelson children — Jenny, 12; Simon Peter III, 10; Andrew, 8; Matthew, 7; Roseann, 6; and David, 3. Their father, Simon Peter Nelson, killed them with a knife and rubber mallet the morning of Jan. 7, 1978.
Most notorious serial killers

Ted Bundy
The most frightening of serial killers: a handsome, educated psychopathic law student who stalked and murdered dozens of young college women
The Zodiac Killer
The notorious and very bizarre serial killer
John Wayne Gacy
One of the most notorious serial killers, hires young men to work in his contracting company, then rapes and murders scores of them, burying their bodies on his properties.
Gary Bishop molested children for many years without being caught. At some point his crimes advanced to murder, which he discovered also fed his sick needs. Bishop killed five young boys from 1979 until his capture in 1983. To try to control his impulses he would perform his abuse on puppies, but that failed.
Dean Corll was responsible for kidnapping, torturing, raping and murdering at least 27 young boys in Houston in the early 1970s. The Houston Mass Murders, as the case was later called, became one of the most horrific series of murders in U.S. history
Darlie Routier heartless mother whose children were getting in the way of her lifestyle, so she killed them.
Janie Lou Gibbs murdered her husband, three children and a grandson by poisoning them with arsenic so she could collect on the life insurance policies she had on each victim.
anyone can beat a person one day or get killed in a day it is normal to see that everyday life we live in the world of stealing beating and killing but to kill and make it a spree for ur own satisfaction for many years and to rape 1 child one time is normal is this world but to make it at a pleasurable satisfaction and doing it repeatedly for many years than ur sick child molestation and rape is highly done by the white race u dont believe me look at the list and u will see for ur self sex offenders are listed in ur area to the count on that and u give me the percentage u are only giving minor crimes that are done each day it is normal not shocking like this people above is time to state the facts and accept the truth children get raped and kill each day by rapists while they are kids dying of starvation in africa and those people are at fault u are a sick pathetic loser that has no purpose of life than to bash one race instead of putting it all together as one get a life u non grown seed u shouldnt never hatch in this world
Daddys Maybe

Puebla, Mexico

#7 May 28, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
I like black men.
You sound like my wife. She finally told me she had a blk "friend". Turns out shes been wit him almost every day since b4 we married. She told me it turned her on to see how much I enjoyed her after they had been together. I had to admit it couldnt be any better so I told her to not change a thing! I love her big punched up booty too n now I know why!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
Denis Alibegic, 22, of 1013 Morris St. Utica was charged with armed robbery, assault and driving while intoxicated early Monday morning in connection with an attempted robbery and assault with a hammer at the Warners service area gas station on the Thruway.
BAGHEADS

Whitesboro, NY

#9 May 28, 2012
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by )
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer”(Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)

Sad your mother wasn't one.
BAGHEADS

Whitesboro, NY

#10 May 28, 2012
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
KY WELLER

Englewood, CO

#11 May 28, 2012
I love black men!!!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
I love black men!!!
I'll bet you do...
UPD sponsored by Palmieri

Cortland, NY

#13 May 28, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
My fan club... You shouldn't have!!
Dont stress it youre not always on the ball but not an ahole so its just you musta pissed off the inferior little lawman troll out there. Nobody ever said they were all rotten to the core but now the saying is literally reversed to "Hey theres always a few good apples left in the bunch DON'T generalize!" You know the deal. Enjoy it think the more you keep em posting the less they are likely to go attack someone. If they ever could in person I mean. Boy you must have said SOMETHING to get the wacko lawman obsessed pantyfire going that bad! What did you ever say to get this big of a bitchfit going on?
KY WELLER

Englewood, CO

#15 May 29, 2012
Black men are very handsome.
hot and sexy

Cortland, NY

#16 May 29, 2012
big black penis is really satisfying.. we all love it... it doesnt get any better than that big things rule.. dont knock it untill u try it. they know how to satisfy a woman..
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 29, 2012
hot and sexy wrote:
big black penis is really satisfying.. we all love it... it doesnt get any better than that big things rule.. dont knock it untill u try it. they know how to satisfy a woman..
Maybe James Corasanti can sample some in prison. The jury has his case now in Buffalo for vehicular manslaughter and other charges.
hot and sexy

Cortland, NY

#18 May 29, 2012
people get more love in prison than here in utica
KY WELLER

Englewood, CO

#19 May 29, 2012
Black is a beautiful color.
mimi

Cortland, NY

#20 May 29, 2012
black is my favorite color.
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 30, 2012
hot and sexy wrote:
In prison a man can get to like it too. Nothing like the sounds of big leroy getting him some white round brown. White booty is white booty to them. The equipment in front does not matter as all are equipped in back the same. Tight and white!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro school bullying (Jan '17) 18 min PraiseTheLord 16
Family court race 26 min Felons 4 Deep N M... 46
Utica welfares can't keep SEARS, demand free "N... 40 min Visitor 6
Prostitution bust 1 hr your mother 84
who has a stinkycunt ? 1 hr your mother 5
Druggies for Paul Deep 1 hr Lost my vote 1
Adam musyt 2 hr Dean 9

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance