Who do you side with in Ferguson?
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1169 Aug 26, 2014
Why wont the police interview the black witnesses
Maple Resident

Maple Heights, OH

#1171 Aug 26, 2014
Brown broke into a store, roughed up the owner, stole some cigars, gave officer Wilson a hard time and punched him in the eye, breaking bones around the officer's eye, let's see, do I side with Brown or Wilson. Hmmm....let me think about this for a while!
AnonyC

Columbus, OH

#1173 Aug 26, 2014
trevor dirt wrote:
Obamas sons at there finest.. No both the cop and the drug addict kid who robbed the store. Obama is proud of them both for tearing america apart. As eric holder said - AS A BLACK MAN thats the only thought in there head. Divide this great nation and make ya self a king
How retarded are you?
455 Trans Am

Austin, TX

#1174 Aug 26, 2014
Luke wrote:
I think the cops are dirty and that it was a set up intend to take Brown out and make an example out of him. Too much going on in that place that don`t met the eye.
Two jackass met at the wrong time same as trevon and Jorge ... It been happening since the beginning of time. Murder is one dead and one alive. These days no one wants to get beat on so they either call the cops or pull a gun. The police treat everyone like they are charles Manson so people don't respect them. Everybody's gotta make some big changes. Police need to quit making crime the people need to respect the law . If they are going to arrest you just let them. You can bond out. Fighting them is going to get you killed or hurt and your still going to jail.
IND

Hyden, KY

#1175 Aug 26, 2014
i might get lot flack for this but looks like what worked for the native Americans would work for the other races in the usa. give them their land let them govern and make their own laws like the Native American. and stay in their own land.then they wouldn't be all this racial violence .the whites and blacks and other asian races are no better than my people .the Native American's ..just saying my opinion..
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1177 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your answer...JUSTICE.....thats what happened
Im glad my God actually exists unlike the gods you are whites are worshiping (for the most part) lol

All your thoughts, actions and deeds are recorded friend. Thats why I want to leave you with the message that what GOES around COMES around. God hasnt forgotten the oppressed now matter how much you want his people to forget....

And theres a good reason no one is addressing Rosewood or Blackwallstreet. I know yall know how to use google lol Who's next?
White boy

Madison, TN

#1178 Aug 26, 2014
The facts are wherever there are black people there is also a higher crime rate
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1179 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I keep leaving and returning, guess what,I don't live in this forum, and I'm not here to serve your stupidity and myopic observations, and guess what I will leave again because I have other things to do. LoL
Lol I hope repenting is one of those things you're doing. But then again....

Thats none of my business ;)
whome

Utica, OH

#1181 Aug 26, 2014
black and not proud wrote:
<quoted text> i would really like to side with the police but i just cant bring my self to side with a bunch of out of control overpowerd doosh bags like most of our modern day cops are even though the blacks are acting like primates in ferguson.
traitor
Toby

Portland, OR

#1182 Aug 26, 2014
What's up with blunts, 7-11's and all this hood rat behavior anyway? Do they write down on their job application under aspirations " stealing , robbing, and becoming a more effective hood rat?" Dillion Taylor had the same mannerisms , the backwards cap, the gang signs, the stealing and intimidating people, then of course he is shot dead, it's causality at its best.
zot

United States

#1183 Aug 26, 2014
I don't like criminal scum, so therefore I side with the Hero Police Officer.
Toby

Portland, OR

#1184 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad my God actually exists unlike the gods you are whites are worshiping (for the most part) lol
All your thoughts, actions and deeds are recorded friend. Thats why I want to leave you with the message that what GOES around COMES around. God hasnt forgotten the oppressed now matter how much you want his people to forget....
And theres a good reason no one is addressing Rosewood or Blackwallstreet. I know yall know how to use google lol Who's next?
"Unlike the Gods you are whites are worshipping" is that even English? So the black God expects his people to rob, steal,murder, carjack, pimp, intimidate , strong arm, loot , riot, etc.,? The oppressed are entitled to their criminal activity, wow now that's a deity we can all respect!
GW

Wellston, OH

#1185 Aug 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He's not in prison nor will be....the black racist dug their own grave by the media...no way he can get a fair trial because of the publicity in the media.....can you say mistrial.....
No way ...in fact he just might be safer in prison ...he has been in hiding since the murder ...
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1186 Aug 26, 2014
Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
Using what evidence? The eye witness accounts do not agree with the forensics. What about the toxicology results. What about the mental attitude of Brown at the time?
how about the black eye witnesses did they get interviewed how about the mental attitude of wilson shoot 6 pause shot 5 more
curious

Marion, AR

#1188 Aug 26, 2014
havemercy wrote:
<quoted text>The eye witness account are very similar to the shooting on the recorder, pop pop pop pop pop pop, pause, pop, 1/2 rest pop pop pop. We know the Kid was at the patrol car. We know the kid ran. The first 6 shots came while the kid was running. When the kid was possibly grazed, he stopped, turned around with hands up. Facing this officer he was a sitting target. That's where the officer training came in. He couldn't hit a moving target because that was not how he was trained. Had the kid continue to run with his back to Wilson, he would be alive today.
Just wondering if its true that he beat the living daylights out of the officer? Heard he hit the officer so hard that it gave him ORBITAL FRACTURE! Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Meow

Albany, KY

#1189 Aug 26, 2014
Somebody should beat the black out of Al Sharpton's ass for race baiting!!! We don't know the facts- all of this was senseless.. Our President can't solve anything, and won't concentrate on anything but his golf swing!! Israel, the Russians, China, ISIS are all issues our President seems to evade. I bet if the media asked him how many hole in ones he has from his last game of golf he could go into detail!
Yep

Rome, NY

#1192 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unlike the Gods you are whites are worshipping" is that even English? So the black God expects his people to rob, steal,murder, carjack, pimp, intimidate , strong arm, loot , riot, etc.,? The oppressed are entitled to their criminal activity, wow now that's a deity we can all respect!
Just like crossing the Jordan and slaughtering 7 nations.
Keep living the Yiddish fairy tale and that is what you get.
Toby

Portland, OR

#1194 Aug 26, 2014
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> unless you are not very intelligent, Who cares if I'm being traced. You become " traced" every time you enter a keyword into a computer. I strongly dis agree with the censored main stream media, There are more keywords than one could imagine, Having a registered account where one can message etc. Doesn't expose any more info then typing through google, firefox, etc. I also think that there should be a way to ban trolls because every internet thread is full of them.
People have options, many don't want accounts, banning trolls is problematic in an open forum, and having an opposing view doesn't qualify as trolling.

Tampa, FL

#1196 Aug 26, 2014
GW wrote:
<quoted text>
No way ...in fact he just might be safer in prison ...he has been in hiding since the murder ...
He's not scared of your people he already showed you that....
Toby

Portland, OR

#1197 Aug 26, 2014
Tealiban Fascists wrote:
Lets see "Who do I side with?" Well it wouldn't be with the cro-magnon retards that inhabit this thread. I see your all red around the neck and from Duh-ixie. I lived in the south,Texass,South Carolina, North Carolina,and the place they should pave and put the drain Florida.
Met some real good people,but there is an inbred side that is really a few chromosomes short.
They really don't like people that don't look and act like them. Interesting.
Trust me,there are a lot of your species up here in God's country. I love it when they get all huffy and say there is no racism in Murica. Well hate to burst your Teabaggin" bubble,but there never hasn't been any racism in Murica.
Just some thoughts for you to consider. Although I know all that I will get in return is a bunch of incoherent drivel. Bye little men.
I'm not from Dixie and you sound like a dolt, sounds as if you don't like people who don't agree with you, is there a distinction between you and rednecks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gabbie noble (Apr '14) 2 hr sad 2
people that call the cops for fireworks!!!! (Jul '09) 2 hr sad 34
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 4 hr Transparent 15
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail 5 hr FYI 3
Drug and alcohol treatment 6 hr Meme 5
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 8 hr yup 6
safety first at m.vc.c. 9 hr hey bob 2
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE