Toby

Eugene, OR

#1151 Aug 26, 2014
*Burning down ones own community
GW

Jackson, OH

#1152 Aug 26, 2014
Truu wrote:
Brown was caught on video camera stealing from a gas station before he was shot. He deserved being shot if he's a theif as well as all thieves should be shot or hung. No good pos.
And a policemans life is over
baby boomer

Murrieta, CA

#1153 Aug 26, 2014
GW wrote:
<quoted text>
He shot a moving target in the head to murder him !! He could have shot him in the leg to disable him. He will go to jail and he deserves so !!
The 4 wounds to the arm and shoulder did not disable him. The officer used the shots to the head as a last resort.
Fo real

Georgetown, KY

#1154 Aug 26, 2014
GW wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't shoot an unarmed person and you won't go to prison !! That cop ruined his own life !
Wrong...the cop will be given a nice desk job or a great retirement package. The thugs mom will get a couple million dollar settlement. Her reward for raising a criminal

United States

#1155 Aug 26, 2014
GW wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't shoot an unarmed person and you won't go to prison !! That cop ruined his own life !
He's not in prison nor will be....the black racist dug their own grave by the media...no way he can get a fair trial because of the publicity in the media.....can you say mistrial.....
black and not proud

Independence, KS

#1156 Aug 26, 2014
We the People wrote:
I side with the black people. To hell with the fascist pigs. The d_ck suckin' american police are out of control.
i would really like to side with the police but i just cant bring my self to side with a bunch of out of control overpowerd doosh bags like most of our modern day cops are even though the blacks are acting like primates in ferguson.
Politici

Jonesboro, AR

#1157 Aug 26, 2014
There is going to be racial divide- not because if justice or fairness. I really feel two major reasons, First, the media/ Hollywood etc seek it. They thrive on this drama. Feed us biased news with slanted words until public shakes heads yes like little bobble heads. Second, the shameless ppl like Sharpton and Kackson seek racial fire. Without it they have no livelihood nor fame, disgusting though it may be to most of us. With these two in position hatred it always going to be fanned !
baby boomer

Murrieta, CA

#1158 Aug 26, 2014
My Opinion wrote:
He should have been killed. 6 times was a bit excessive to shoot him, but oh well. If he just robbed a convenience store and was walking down the road and blocking traffic and refused to obey and got aggressive with the cops, then good riddance. Now the taxpayers won't have to pay to keep him up in jail. I have no sympathy for him. I would say exactly the same thing for white trash.
you are right, regardless of color, there was a bullet with his name on it coming sooner or later.
your a turd

Columbus, OH

#1159 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
*Burning down ones own community
so what they hate us anyway.there will be a time when they will try to k*ll all ]

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1160 Aug 26, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think people should be traced and prosecuted for having an opinion? Individual freedom of expression is protected unless you disagree with the mainstream media? Get real
unless you are not very intelligent, Who cares if I'm being traced. You become " traced" every time you enter a keyword into a computer. I strongly dis agree with the censored main stream media, There are more keywords than one could imagine, Having a registered account where one can message etc. Doesn't expose any more info then typing through google, firefox, etc. I also think that there should be a way to ban trolls because every internet thread is full of them.
peachy

Tulsa, OK

#1161 Aug 26, 2014
The people off course! There is so much police brutality in this country. They dont even show a % of it. We all definitely know Rolla has crooked police and 97% of them are racist.
Justice for All

United States

#1162 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> that cop belongs in jail.
Using what evidence? The eye witness accounts do not agree with the forensics. What about the toxicology results. What about the mental attitude of Brown at the time?
Fo real

Georgetown, KY

#1165 Aug 26, 2014
peachy wrote:
The people off course! There is so much police brutality in this country. They dont even show a % of it. We all definitely know Rolla has crooked police and 97% of them are racist.
Well I'm 51 yrs old and have never had a cop say a rude word to me, much less be brutal! Then again, I have never robbed a store to test your theory out....
havemercy

Leesville, LA

#1166 Aug 26, 2014
Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
Using what evidence? The eye witness accounts do not agree with the forensics. What about the toxicology results. What about the mental attitude of Brown at the time?
The eye witness account are very similar to the shooting on the recorder, pop pop pop pop pop pop, pause, pop, 1/2 rest pop pop pop. We know the Kid was at the patrol car. We know the kid ran. The first 6 shots came while the kid was running. When the kid was possibly grazed, he stopped, turned around with hands up. Facing this officer he was a sitting target. That's where the officer training came in. He couldn't hit a moving target because that was not how he was trained. Had the kid continue to run with his back to Wilson, he would be alive today.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1168 Aug 26, 2014
Dillon Taylor, the white young white man who was unarmed and shot dead by a black officer, I hate to say it, was a thug also. He was already on probation for robbery and obstruction and had broken his probation by not reporting or meeting any of the conditions of his probation.
Taylor had said quote " Iíll die before I go do a lot of time in a cell. I feel like god [canít] even save me on this one.... this time [itís] me and the demons [Iím] fighting." He traded his life for a stolen case of beer at a 7-Eleven in which he threatened the store employee with a (supposed) gun in his waistband, and assisted in grabbing a tip jar at Betoís according to the news reports, that was his past offenses. Then on the day of his death the police got a call that he and some other thugs were waving around a gun at another 7-11.
your a turd

Columbus, OH

#1169 Aug 26, 2014
Why wont the police interview the black witnesses
Maple Resident

Bedford, OH

#1171 Aug 26, 2014
Brown broke into a store, roughed up the owner, stole some cigars, gave officer Wilson a hard time and punched him in the eye, breaking bones around the officer's eye, let's see, do I side with Brown or Wilson. Hmmm....let me think about this for a while!
AnonyC

Columbus, OH

#1173 Aug 26, 2014
trevor dirt wrote:
Obamas sons at there finest.. No both the cop and the drug addict kid who robbed the store. Obama is proud of them both for tearing america apart. As eric holder said - AS A BLACK MAN thats the only thought in there head. Divide this great nation and make ya self a king
How retarded are you?
455 Trans Am

United States

#1174 Aug 26, 2014
Luke wrote:
I think the cops are dirty and that it was a set up intend to take Brown out and make an example out of him. Too much going on in that place that don`t met the eye.
Two jackass met at the wrong time same as trevon and Jorge ... It been happening since the beginning of time. Murder is one dead and one alive. These days no one wants to get beat on so they either call the cops or pull a gun. The police treat everyone like they are charles Manson so people don't respect them. Everybody's gotta make some big changes. Police need to quit making crime the people need to respect the law . If they are going to arrest you just let them. You can bond out. Fighting them is going to get you killed or hurt and your still going to jail.
IND

Hyden, KY

#1175 Aug 26, 2014
i might get lot flack for this but looks like what worked for the native Americans would work for the other races in the usa. give them their land let them govern and make their own laws like the Native American. and stay in their own land.then they wouldn't be all this racial violence .the whites and blacks and other asian races are no better than my people .the Native American's ..just saying my opinion..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church backstabbers 4 min ingrid 20
Amazon Flips Bird to Upstate NY 34 min DriveByPhilospher 5
When Will Hillary's Doc Be on TV? 41 min gotrumpgo 7
man dress like women aka transgenders in sanger... 42 min pat 1
heres to al marone he never made 36 44 min all nonsense 1
Koumo to Legalize Pot 45 min gotrumpgo 6
Downtown hospital 51 min ken 105
i hate people with snow tires and good traction 1 hr snows 28
Herb Philipson's being sold 1 hr all nonsense 71
Picente is done 2 hr His Many Lies 81