Jim

Beckley, WV

#442 Aug 25, 2014
Who do I side with? The police officer.
white man

Choudrant, LA

#445 Aug 25, 2014
Who's side was we on when the white man got beat up in Jackson Mississippi by black men because he was told whites are not safe in his restaurant, who side are we own when the man his wife and daughter was attacked in Baton Rouge Louisiana after been told they was in the wrong neighborhood these crimes committed was only considered aggravated assault not hate crimes. Oh that's right the victims was white only a white on black crime is considered a hate crime and gains national attention why because 2 of the biggest sorriest black men around Sharpton and Jackson.
Stumpy

Mountain Home, AR

#446 Aug 25, 2014
Not enough facts for me to form a decision.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#447 Aug 25, 2014
Moishey wrote:
25% negroes in Saint Louis County? Who cooked those books, it looks 50% running I-70. Strong arm robbery, steals the cigars, high on weed, tells the officer to eat it that he's not finished walking down the middle. Jacks the officer's eye then tries to steal his gun.....gets wasted as he tried to charge the officer. This Bloods gangstah is where he belongs, 6 feet under. ISIS in a 6 man unit at the Bellagio fountains with automatics and grenades Israel's what Obama should be talking about.
you dont know]
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#449 Aug 25, 2014
You'd be talking about having the protestors that are supporting Darren Wilson to go home right?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE, Move On...thanks for showing your support for civil rights, that protect ALL Americans from unlawful and extra-judicial force, as well as racial discrimination and racial profiling!

(:

I thought I was the only one that actually cared about equality in America, as well as in other parts of the world. Glad to know that with YOUR comment, I am not alone in this type of thinking! Thanks for standing up for what is right, bud!
Move On wrote:
They buried him today. Now go home protesters.
Jack

Brooklyn, NY

#450 Aug 25, 2014
First off we don't know all the facts yet but I will say this, cops and our civil servants that break the law need to be held just as accountable as every one else. Our system is very broken and abused and I say all cops should have body cameras and we should drug test politicians
Whitedevil

Hobart, IN

#453 Aug 25, 2014
Cliff wrote:
Police gave blacks a beat down
Not hard enough.
your a turd

Laguna Niguel, CA

#454 Aug 25, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
This should be marched against to stop...even the boys parents said....where is the anger for him? They're killing each other and the kids..but act like white cops are gunning them down every day..
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
you do kill blacks every day white police kill black males.stats 1 every 28 hours]
I_am_Belisarius

Quezon, Philippines

#455 Aug 25, 2014
what id|ot said men were born equal? only a gun can equalize two men (or the SAT's, and assuming swords are out of vogue.)

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#457 Aug 25, 2014
Whacky humans.
cowards

Frankfort, IN

#459 Aug 25, 2014
I see the klan is still in full strength only instead of hiding behind sheets they are hiding behind keyboards
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#463 Aug 25, 2014
white man wrote:
Who's side was we on when the white man got beat up in Jackson Mississippi by black men because he was told whites are not safe in his restaurant, who side are we own when the man his wife and daughter was attacked in Baton Rouge Louisiana after been told they was in the wrong neighborhood these crimes committed was only considered aggravated assault not hate crimes. Oh that's right the victims was white only a white on black crime is considered a hate crime and gains national attention why because 2 of the biggest sorriest black men around Sharpton and Jackson.
Its the media that chooses to cover the stories.

Then again I can see what your bias is considering your name lol
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#465 Aug 25, 2014
human vs erectus hybrid wrote:
I side with humans/non blacks. All blacks need to be exterminated so actual human beings / non blacks can finally live in peace and harmony with nature. Thankfully non blacks are 92 % of the global population.
Your numbers are dwindling lol.

Is that why you're mad?
EyesLikesChicken

Grandville, MI

#466 Aug 25, 2014
TheRealZeke wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should be returned to whereever the hell you came from. This continent was stolen by the europeans.
I'll return you to the pit of eternity you mud!
Austrian Expat

Podgorica, Montenegro

#471 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> you do kill blacks every day white police kill black males.stats 1 every 28 hours]
Maybe because most Criminals are Black?Have you been breaking laws any recently?
enough

Alice, TX

#472 Aug 25, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? It was white folks who brought them to America against their will. They brought them here because they wanted a handout. They wanted FREE labor. They got exactly what they wanted, but now their offspring, apparently, don't want what they got. Too bad. Thank your devilish ancestors. Jez say'n.
Maybe just maybe it is time for people to stand on thier own two feet. People should not pay for mistakes they had nothingvto do with. Over 300,000 whites died during the civil war to make right what once went wrong 150 years ago. The people of today decide who and what they want to be. They are entitled to the same as everyone else plus some. Enough of excuses and blaming the "white" man for keeping anyone done. The days of white guilt is over. Why should they feel guilt for something they had nothing to do with. Are you responsable for everything your ancesters did? I didn't think so. I look at people and I see a human not a color period. So should everyone else.
Klan destine

Ozark, MO

#473 Aug 25, 2014
You are wrong.....they held rallies over the weekend and raised over $ 300,000.oo for the police officer's defense.
cowards wrote:
I see the klan is still in full strength only instead of hiding behind sheets they are hiding behind keyboards
WTF

Sparta, TN

#477 Aug 25, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> you do kill blacks every day white police kill black males.stats 1 every 28 hours]
Thank goodness!!!!

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#478 Aug 25, 2014
human vs erectus hybrid wrote:
I side with humans/non blacks. All blacks need to be exterminated so actual human beings / non blacks can finally live in peace and harmony with nature. Thankfully non blacks are 92 % of the global population.
Actually in 2009 20% of the worlds population was black.
EyesLikesChicken

Grandville, MI

#480 Aug 25, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing rising in the south is taxes.
The red states were unanimous losers in the last election, enter Gov. Rick Perry and company, did I mention his infamous ranch name?
Racism has no place in society.
Underneath the skin color lies a identical body complete with interchangeable parts.
Irony - if the grand Pooh Bah of the Ku Klux Klan, or whatever they call themselves, needs a heart transplant, and a blood transfusion and The only donors are blacks and Latinos.
Is this pathetic hypocrite willing to die?
You know what the answer is
Believe what you want. Empires rise and fall and go through turmoil without the Almighty taking sides. Take a good, long look at history and tell me we're all equal and willing to sing songs together. Ain't happening and you know this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 14 min Dump the post office 39
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 18 min The truth 3
stop RUNNING FROM ME BOBBY I MUST HAVE UR LOVE (Jun '14) 30 min Large Boned Utican 36
Why Robert T Oliveira 30 min Large Boned Utican 23
why CANT THAT RASH FAT SLOB FINGERS PROVE IT LI... 31 min Large Boned Utican 14
Utica area growing economy 32 min Large Boned Utican 7
Welfare Hockey In Utica 32 min Large Boned Utican 29
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 1 hr sam spade 17
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 3 hr Little Johnny 383
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 am PST

NBC Sports 5:09AM