zimmerman to be a millionaire

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yay for worm food

Albany, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
So after nbc news and the state of florida are done writing out millions in lawsuit settlements to my man george then hollywood will dump another several million in his account for the book and movie rights. OH how sweet it is!! there may be hope for this country yet. God bless goerge and the jury
today is a brighter day

Albany, NY

#2 Jul 14, 2013
yay for worm food wrote:
So after nbc news and the state of florida are done writing out millions in lawsuit settlements to my man george then hollywood will dump another several million in his account for the book and movie rights. OH how sweet it is!! there may be hope for this country yet. God bless goerge and the jury
amen to that. i may just send mr zimmerman a couple hundred to get a surf and turf onme
dingdongthenigis dead

Albany, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
In george we trust
Win win win

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Another perfect example of law enforcement fail and a dead homey!
yay for worm food wrote:
im having a thought

Albany, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
I like to rub out a load of babybatter every now and then at the idea of that little filthbag being lowered in the ground and having the earth pushed back over him as the earth corrects its mistakes. I jerk off to strange things sometimes
victory is sweet

Albany, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I prayed for george and jesus was listening
god loves zimmerman

Albany, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
God i pray the subhumans begin to riot in the streets. Its the perfect excuse to knock off another batch of them
i see dead primates

Albany, NY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
George zimm FOR PRESIDENT
Hey Ziello

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Didn't your momma Barbara Z raise you to not sound so sexually frustrated? Or did mommy Z help you lure little boys into your police car?
im having a thought wrote:
I like to rub out a load of babybatter every now and then at the idea of that little filthbag being lowered in the ground and having the earth pushed back over him as the earth corrects its mistakes. I jerk off to strange things sometimes
i see dead primates

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2013
Im a proud member of the church george zimm of modern day saints
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2013
i see dead primates wrote:
Im a proud member of the church george zimm of modern day saints
No, you're Barbara Z's racist pig loser son. Not the gay one the cop one.
noodlenutz

Bristol, CT

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Zimmerman is the man. Id shoot one every morning before brekfast if i could get away with it
Wow

Hialeah, FL

#17 Jul 14, 2013
yay for worm food wrote:
According to CNN and several lawyers, "our man" zimmerman will be penniless and hated the rest of his spiqko life and is being sued like OJ.

Win win win! Two dirtbags have no life now and a bunch of cops and abusive prosecutors are looking for jobs soon.

Why do uticans always act like money is a never seen or obtained thing?

I bet most uticans have never held even 10 k in cash at once!
The way it is

Herkimer, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2013
I wouldn't want to be Zimmerman for all the money in the world. Do you fools really think being a millionaire will make his life easy? The mans life is ruined forever, he may as well be dead. He might even contemplate suicide as soon as he realizes what his life will be like.
noodlenutz

Bristol, CT

#20 Jul 14, 2013
The way it is wrote:
I wouldn't want to be Zimmerman for all the money in the world. Do you fools really think being a millionaire will make his life easy? The mans life is ruined forever, he may as well be dead. He might even contemplate suicide as soon as he realizes what his life will be like.
haha he wiill be geting high fives in half of the states in the u.s. for the next 30 years full on celebrity status with fringe benefits and a mointain of cash to back ot up. ZIMM IS MY NEEGAHH WORD UP SON
The way it is

Herkimer, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
noodlenutz wrote:
<quoted text> haha he wiill be geting high fives in half of the states in the u.s. for the next 30 years full on celebrity status with fringe benefits and a mointain of cash to back ot up. ZIMM IS MY NEEGAHH WORD UP SON
I know you're just trying to be funny, anyone with 1 eight of a brain knows this guy is fu#ked!!
Cracker

New York, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Obama and Holder gonna take care of Zim bitch. Justice Department gonna crush that whitey bug. And young Tayvon's family gonna get a piece of Zim bitch, sue his pale half-white chicken ass. So after he do his stretch after Obama and Holder put his sorry pale ass in federal stir, young Trayvon's people will get theirs. He be workin for them forever. LOL.

That's if we don't end his sh.t if we get the chance. Dead man walkin.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#23 Jul 14, 2013
Cracker wrote:
Obama and Holder gonna take care of Zim bitch. Justice Department gonna crush that whitey bug. And young Tayvon's family gonna get a piece of Zim bitch, sue his pale half-white chicken ass. So after he do his stretch after Obama and Holder put his sorry pale ass in federal stir, young Trayvon's people will get theirs. He be workin for them forever. LOL.
That's if we don't end his sh.t if we get the chance. Dead man walkin.
Not true, Cracks. In fact, I'm hearing that Zimmy has got an endorsement deal in the works with Ritz that will pay him millions. Good for him, he seems like a good kid to me.
noodlenutz

Springfield, MA

#24 Jul 14, 2013
In reality the man will be treated as a hero as he well should be in a multitude of locations. Thats the hard truth. If werent so busy trying to wrap your lips around a monkeys meat sword all day u would have time to understand the world u pollute.however u are clearly too stupid
african hunter

Springfield, MA

#25 Jul 14, 2013
I hunt africans with many weapons. My Ak... my ford super duty.....my rottweiler.... lot s of ways to knock em dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollies 58 min Hollies 2
Whitesboro Hoops 1 hr Not no aau 2
Who dares arguee with me about the son of god? 2 hr LAST KNIGHT 4
Kreashun 2 hr KREASHUN 2
Claudia just got my vote 2 hr Dolly 34
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 3 hr Orange 13
Utica Police Chief Mark Williams Investigated b... (Feb '17) 3 hr I love utica 2
nhhs 6 hr Richie Cunningham 11
wager street utica, ny 7 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 9 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 10 hr Fact 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages