Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>"Here in London"? Seriously? You expect anyone to believe that? I never knew Utica was part of the British Empire. Maybe I need to check my map again. Its obvious you are in Utica as your locations says Utica! You are no more in London than I am in Paris. This sort of thing just goes to show how stupid Bobblehead fans really are and that they just can't except the fact that Joe Bonamassanobody is really the has been that never ever was!
Your never been he is famous lol enough said bitch!!!
Dawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Never heard of him. That london thing was hysterical though!!!
Dawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Joe B wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us agree that your mom sucks (and swallows) the best
It's wierd how this joe guys fans always have the raunchiest way of treating people vulgar simply because they never heard of him. Let it go.
Wake up

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dawn, do your meth and stay off the adult stuff on Topix, or I'll tell your mommy.
Glenn

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

You'd think this guy was the next Justin Bieber from the way his fan keeps posting endlessly. I will say that Bieber sings better.
Demps

North Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

By the way, he has been on Leno and letterman
Wacko

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

The problem is, is that people from around here don't know how to treat people who have success. He's one of the best blues guitarists of his era. That's what he is. Take that any way you want. I think he's done good for himself. Who from around here has gone farther in music the past 30 years?
Joe Bonacrapbag

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm better than Joe Bonamassa and I'm just a crapbag. That's how bad he is. A crapbag is better than him.
Brett Smithton

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Len Bonamassa wrote:
Yes this is me not the guy posing as Lenny. See I have the balls to post under my name unlike the gutless one person thats obcessed with trying to destroy my sons good name. Thats what they have to do to make themselves feel like they are somebody. If you truly are a man of substance state your name and meet me at my store for a discussion on friday from 11am till 6pm. Lets get it on !!! its simple either you are a stand up man or a loser. Do you have any family members i can fuck with ? nah i have too much class to do that but i will fuck with you. Lol Come lets get this done with and be a man !!!
Your son sucks...he is the fat kid that lost wweight and is cocky....and you are a douchy stage dad
Mediocre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

"The Blues" is for old timers. Joes thunder got stolen by better players back when they were young. Hes a has been neverwas type.
just me

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Judged:

J. Bonamassa was invited for a tv show in France and introduced as the best blues guitar player of the world (which doesnt make much sense IMO). He played 'oh Beautifull' nicely but a bit full of shows off, if you see what i mean...
I was more impressed by his tech for the sound he gets than by his play... long sustain, gorgeous balance between clarity and overdrive.. Nice voice when he sings. Strange how he sounds like impersonating Kermitt the frog when he speaks ... anyway. the guy had to answer basic questions, lame and dull ones.. new det of 4 dvds released, how he spends time in school demonstrating that most american musics come from blues, how does it feel to be crowned by the greatest guitar players ever, blah blah. In few words, the guy proved to be a major obnoxious PRICK with an monstruoulsy über developed ego. Well, sounds strange for someone who holds high values of blues. I thought it was a music of humble guyes.
to sum up, i ve listened to some of his stuffs, that i found great but not greater than hundreds i've listened to. Seeing the guy was disapointing., he seemed to try to become the first blues 'rock star' with attitude and tricks more than honesty. As if Clapton has been packaged like led Zeppelin.
slo hand

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

I guess it IS just you. JB Is the consensus top of the blues guitarists. People always like to take a shot at whoever is on top; it has been that way forever. It is really a tribute to his talent and to his fame.
Gaggy

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

I think the fact that he sells out almost all if not all his concerts indicates he has a good following here in the states. I know the Europeans are crazy about him, they follow the blues more than America. I know it wasn't that way before Kevin Shirley and the boys took over producing Joe. He is still 'on the rise' so I guess we will have to wait and see how big he gets. In today's music world you can have a 14 year old disney star with no talent make millions and an ass out of himself as he grows up and you have people like Joe who keeps showing up on stage and producing quality work. Obviously the moms and dads that like blues have jobs, families, etc and they typically don't go crazy over music artists. They do APPRECIATE talent and I'm one of them.
Joe is really terrific and I've spoken with him three times. He seemed really nice not arrogant just normal. Anyway, I'm a fan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 11 min the deal 60
jaks in barneveld 20 min buttmuncher 36
Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap 26 min A Cops Wish 4
Funny: Utica in Urban Dictionary (Aug '08) 30 min need a friend 10
Should Police Officers Wear Cameras 33 min need a friend 5
How do you know Adam and Eve were not black ? 35 min yo yosreggin 7
SHOULD all /|/|GGERS BE SHIPPED BACK HOME TO SA... 38 min yo yosreggin 2
To The Resident Topix Racist 1 hr True 27
utica aud 1 hr Bye Bye 87
Police Officers 2 hr just because 18