Joe Bonamassa and another nobody......

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Slo Hand

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Will appear in a 1 hour show on WCNY recorded at Royal Albert Hall in London; one of the most venerable music venues in the WORLD. Joe's guest, who I am sure that none of you non-believers will know, is Eric Clapton.
If you want to be educated in a genre of music previously unknown to you, tune in at 9:00pm. Otherwise, go on living in your green world of envy and denial.
old news chum

New York, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Slo Hand wrote:
Will appear in a 1 hour show on WCNY recorded at Royal Albert Hall in London; one of the most venerable music venues in the WORLD. Joe's guest, who I am sure that none of you non-believers will know, is Eric Clapton.
If you want to be educated in a genre of music previously unknown to you, tune in at 9:00pm. Otherwise, go on living in your green world of envy and denial.
where u been? Old news and its been played already many times.
Slo Hand

Baldwinsville, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2012
old news chum wrote:
<quoted text>where u been? Old news and its been played already many times.
Gets better every time. This is for all of those non-believers who won't admit the obvious talent and renown.
Nobody is right

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Slo Hand wrote:
Emotional problems much? What's your issue? Eric clapton people know, Joe Blow, nobody knows. Oh wait, is this your son on that nobody albany public access tv and you're upset no one cares from 4 years ago still? Lay off the crack Len. Joe is not Clapton's "equal" as you claim. One is famous and worthy, the other is WHO?
Nobody is right

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Seriously Len you have a "Slo Brain" so stop pretending you're worthy of "Slo Hand" dreamer wanabe. No Eric Clapton won't let you wear his underwear when he's not using them. Freak.

You and that Ray Jadwick loser are both self-obsessed and need to have a self=love child moron.
Robert Fripp

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Wow, Joe dedicates his life to his art, donates more time and money to charity than most of you will ever know and Joe is a nobody?
What does that make most of us?
Try appreciating the good around you instead of tearing and knocking it down, you might be suprised that you can be a lesser piece of shit than you are. Good luck losers!!
Robert Fripp

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Furthermore. What were your goals and dreams as a young adult? Did you fail? I am sure you did while your goals were far shorter than Joe`s.
He has been to damn near every country in the world. Chances are the haters have never been out of Oneida County.
Hate yourself and your parents for bringing you up to be the piece of shit you are, not Joe.
Oh that`s right, you already do hate yourself and others, and it shows!!
Rich

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Robert Fripp wrote:
Furthermore. What were your goals and dreams as a young adult? Did you fail? I am sure you did while your goals were far shorter than Joe`s.
He has been to damn near every country in the world. Chances are the haters have never been out of Oneida County.
Hate yourself and your parents for bringing you up to be the piece of shit you are, not Joe.
Oh that`s right, you already do hate yourself and others, and it shows!!
You got all that from that guy being a nobody? Clue for you dummy not that many people have ever heard of your hero so stuff the rhetoric and as for hate speak for yourself you got three posts from that seek help! What next spell checking people? Yo people are unbefreakinLEAVEable!
Poor Rich

Rome, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>You got all that from that guy being a nobody? Clue for you dummy not that many people have ever heard of your hero so stuff the rhetoric and as for hate speak for yourself you got three posts from that seek help! What next spell checking people? Yo people are unbefreakinLEAVEable!
The guy was trying to stand up for Joe. Are you a retard and unable to see that?
Rich

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Poor Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy was trying to stand up for Joe. Are you a retard and unable to see that?
No retard but you're too fkn stupid to realize I knew that azzhole. Wow what do you people get pms and troll message boards here? Get a life losers. Bye.
Rich

Rome, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Mr Robert Fripp, I am sorry. My Mom is making me wear her used underwear again today and it is wet which puts me in a negative mood. Sorry.
Hauck my ear

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Rich wrote:
Mr Robert Fripp, I am sorry. My Mom is making me wear her used underwear again today and it is wet which puts me in a negative mood. Sorry.
Clammit. Stick to hyping your girlfriends dumbazz.
Slo Hand

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2012
Nobody is right wrote:
<quoted text>Emotional problems much? What's your issue? Eric clapton people know, Joe Blow, nobody knows. Oh wait, is this your son on that nobody albany public access tv and you're upset no one cares from 4 years ago still? Lay off the crack Len. Joe is not Clapton's "equal" as you claim. One is famous and worthy, the other is WHO?
You can post under as many monikers as you like, people see you for what you are.....nothing. Your inability to rise to the level of humanity has brought much pain. You cannnot even enjoy the benefits of this society and great music-makers like the proven Joe Bonamassa.
Here we go again

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Look hes accusing everyone in utica of being "the same guy" again. Give it up loser you really sound a little fkd up in the head the way you deny reality. Nobody knows who he is he's like a blip with aboutique label because he's nobody and old. Get fkn real alrady the jonny carson thing was 30 years ago fame whore. "Proven" bshyt artist and semi-nobody nobody with a "stage dad" that just can't shut up I don't know who's fkn head is bigger you guys should give balloon rides! LOL!
Slo Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post under as many monikers as you like, people see you for what you are.....nothing. Your inability to rise to the level of humanity has brought much pain. You cannnot even enjoy the benefits of this society and great music-makers like the proven Joe Bonamassa.
Not Len

Rome, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Here we go again wrote:
Look hes accusing everyone in utica of being "the same guy" again. Give it up loser you really sound a little fkd up in the head the way you deny reality. Nobody knows who he is he's like a blip with aboutique label because he's nobody and old. Get fkn real alrady the jonny carson thing was 30 years ago fame whore. "Proven" bshyt artist and semi-nobody nobody with a "stage dad" that just can't shut up I don't know who's fkn head is bigger you guys should give balloon rides! LOL!<quoted text>
WOW you were abused as a child, and it shows!!
fast hands

New York, NY

#16 Jan 30, 2012
You are just jealous you are not talented like Joe and other local acts in the area. Nancy nkb, Joe sweet, carmen..etc
Joe Blow

Manlius, NY

#17 Jan 30, 2012
Why in God's name would he ever want to come back to this dump of an area?
Joe who

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 30, 2012
fast hands wrote:
You are just jealous you are not talented like Joe and other local acts in the area. Nancy nkb, Joe sweet, carmen..etc
Whatever you ant to imagine. If he had talent he would be well known and a household name when you think blues idiot. More nobodies pretending they're somebody. Show me any of these people getting national airplay and tv recognition.

ZERO. ZILCH.

Does all that hot air cost a lot to keep your head inflated with grandiose superstardom dreams. Gawwd get a life stop trying to compare people to your failed dreams.
IN THE KNOW

Rome, NY

#19 Jan 30, 2012
ORLANDO CROSS is responsible for writing all this negative stuff about Joe and his family because he is a sick person about to be arrested !!!
Harlan

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 30, 2012
Omg here we go yet another wild delusion!!!!! You mean -you're about to be embarrassed- again? And "arrested" for what idiot? Not licking Joe "almost famous'" ass? Lol! Keep guessing you're getting even more pathetic every reply idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a good dentist in Utica? 3 min Burt 2
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 9 min no-4-a fact 31
Comets win Home opener in a shut out 9 min Comets Welfare Stars 8
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 21 min Comets Welfare Stars 233
Do NOT elect Brouillette 23 min Change Starts at ... 6
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 23 min Sam V 26
Utica Comets win home opener !!! 27 min Comets Nano Welfare 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 1 hr Never Seen Winter 57
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 4 hr WSYR Reporter-soo... 7
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 6 hr Idiot 23