Will Marijuana be legal once Gen Y ta...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#21 May 7, 2012
Annual Deaths
Tobacco= 435,000
Poor diet/exercise=365,000
Alcohol= 85,000
Prescription drugs=32,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes=26,347
Homicide= 20,308
Asprin= 7,600
Peanuts= 100
Marijuana= 0

Marijuana: Safer than peanuts!
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#22 May 7, 2012
YUP
truth be told

Utica, NY

#23 May 7, 2012
Marijuana: drug of choice for unemployed lowlifes.
Ted Turner

Watertown, NY

#24 May 7, 2012
truth be told wrote:
Marijuana: drug of choice for unemployed lowlifes.
Besides myself, do you really need a list of the extremely successful people who use cannabis?
truth be told

Utica, NY

#26 May 8, 2012
Ted Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides myself, do you really need a list of the extremely successful people who use cannabis?
Only if it's compared to a list of unsuccessfl people that use cannabis. It's not hard to guess which list would be longer.
weeder

United States

#27 May 8, 2012
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it's compared to a list of unsuccessfl people that use cannabis. It's not hard to guess which list would be longer.
How's about we list the anti cannabis folks who can't even spell the word
"successful"! LOL Have another Prozac with your shot of Jack Daniels there genius! The rest of us may enjoy the sweet vapor of something safe and non toxic.
Whatta Tard!
Wow

Winder, GA

#28 Feb 16, 2013
I think it's hilarious that you automatically group up our entire generation into a bunch of "idiots". Who's the generation with the most college attendance, college degrees, etc. Ours. It's completely ludicrous for you to say that our generation can't graduate high school or read or write... HALF THE PEOPLE OF PREVIOUS GENERATIONS DIDN'T GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T NEED TO. In this day and age, most--and i do mean most, not all--kids need, not only a high school diploma, but a college degree to make it anywhere. Sure, there are still plenty of people who don't graduate high school, but compared to the generations where your main "goal" in life was to marry at 15 have 6 children and be bored the rest of your life because you settled down before you got a chance to really live, I think we're doing pretty damn good. For you to call us idiots because a PERCENTAGE of us want to legalize marijuana is idiotic in and of itself. Marijuana has far more benefits than risks. Try and tell the cancer patient they can't have marijuana to ease the nausea. Try and tell the woman with glaucoma that she's an idiot for wanting it legalized in her state. It helps in so many ailments it's hardly believable but it does. Isomnia, check. ADHD, check. Seizures, check. OCD, check. Panic attacks, check. Multiple Sclerosis, check. IBS, check. Crohn's Disease, check. Alzheimer's, check. If you just want to chill out after a stressful day at your extremely successful job you graduated college for with a 3.9 GPA all the while you were smoking weed every day, THEN SO BE IT. What the hell is everyone's problem with it? You guys just need to get your foot out of your ass and open your eyes. And don't even begin to try and say it's a "gateway" drug. Bullshit. I've smoked weed since I was 15, I have a great job, I'm going to college full time to be a doctor, I have a 3.8 GPA, and I have never felt the urge to smoke crack, shoot heroine, inject meth, snort bath salts, etc. etc. etc. That's a load of shit. If you're so completely blinded as to say we're the Idiot generation, I feel it's necessary to relabel your's as the Ignorant generation.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Pokemon x and y
ninja

Brisbane, Australia

#31 Mar 4, 2013
pants on fire u goin strait to hell buddie !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awwwww little snowflake 4 min The Blue Wave 3
Herb Philipson's being sold 6 min X X X 19
We all see Trump is finished. It's just a matte... 6 min trumpster2020 29
David Gordon county executive 13 min Brother chris 7
Sneaky brindisi 19 min U f ucking id iot 51
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 27 min Princess Hey 1,282
Only in Tuckerton NJ 35 min Wow 17
NH blocked Baskets post. 3 hr barbA 65
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 10 hr Tullio 135
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 12 hr LeBron 33