Will Marijuana be legal once Gen Y takes over?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yup

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

YUP
Cat in the Hat

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I hope so! My eye sight is starting to get dim. Plus I could get some milk & cookies for the munchies!
Tristrum Shandy

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Who cares! Its not like it is thin on the ground.

Heck it grows pretty well around here.
pariah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Nope, I am gonna make sure it stays illegal. I like seeing all you pot heads rot in jail while I cruise around in my Lexus.
Matrix

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Seriously? Gen Y can't even graduate high school, go to college, read, write or speak correctly. The only thing that will happen when they take over is that the entire lot will expect the government to take care of them, but there won't bed anything left.

Should have smart when you were younger: the baby boomers are laughing there asses off at you!

Gen Y! LOL!!! Gen I is more like it.

I = Idiots
Matrix

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

should have been....

bed = be
I say

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Legalize it already. and I'm not a pot head, although did try it years and years ago. I don't think its any worse then alcohol. and actually better as in a stoned person is usually mello, and gets the munchies. but a drunk person usually is LOUD, obnoxious, combative, distructive.

I say legalize it just like alcohol ( let the cops spend their time fighting other crimes, and let the pot sellers get real jobs), tax it like cigs ( so gov can make money off it, instead of all the tax payers)
truth be told

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I say wrote:
Legalize it already. and I'm not a pot head, although did try it years and years ago. I don't think its any worse then alcohol. and actually better as in a stoned person is usually mello, and gets the munchies. but a drunk person usually is LOUD, obnoxious, combative, distructive.
I say legalize it just like alcohol ( let the cops spend their time fighting other crimes, and let the pot sellers get real jobs), tax it like cigs ( so gov can make money off it, instead of all the tax payers)
I am all for putting the pot dealers out of business, but if marijuana becomes legal then the sellers will just switch to selling other illegal drugs like cocaine and heroin. Besides, where is someone with no work history other than pushing drugs on people going to get a job? Do you honestly think a dealer making 30K per year is going to want to work at Dunkin' Donuts for minimum wage? It is a no-win situation.
Took

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

They'll be like every other generation when it gets old: "Do as I say, not as I do."
A Better Way is Needed

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

former CCS

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Lung cancer, cardiac arrest, insanity, derangement, dementia...I used to work in an ER and I saw all the marijuana casualties brought in each night. Why anybody would smoke that stuff is beyond me. Making it legal would only enable more people to get messed up.
DOA no joke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

You never know what you're smoking when you smoke weed. Your best friend in the game could give you a joint and it could be laced with something that's going to make you go crazy or even kill you. I've seen lives destroyed and families destroyed because of marijuana. I've seen people die from it too.

If you think you have a problem and you're ready to get serious about it, then I can help you get out. Ask Sporg how to find me and we will begin the paper work.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

former CCS wrote:
Lung cancer, cardiac arrest, insanity, derangement, dementia...I used to work in an ER and I saw all the marijuana casualties brought in each night. Why anybody would smoke that stuff is beyond me. Making it legal would only enable more people to get messed up.
former CCS... currently full of shit.
former CCS

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>former CCS... currently full of shit.
Yes, I am. Happy Sunday Everyone!
Scion

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

Yes, Generation Y will succeed where Generation X and the baby boomers failed.

Because we all know kids today are so much more dynamic than their forebears... LOL

Here's another tip: No generation ever "takes over." Power is concentrated in the hands of very few people. The fact that you don't see that self-evident truth only demonstrates your impotence.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

former CCS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. Happy Sunday Everyone!
LOL... at least you have a sense of humor! Too many people here with a stick up their ass!
blazeboy

Cleveland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

DOA no joke wrote:
I've seen lives destroyed and families destroyed because of marijuana. I've seen people die from it too.
lmao, what is this guy smoking?
Pants on Fire

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

former CCS wrote:
Your trousers just burst into flames!
Pants on Fire

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

DOA no joke wrote:
You never know what you're smoking when you smoke weed. Your best friend in the game could give you a joint and it could be laced with something that's going to make you go crazy or even kill you. I've seen lives destroyed and families destroyed because of marijuana. I've seen people die from it too.
If you think you have a problem and you're ready to get serious about it, then I can help you get out. Ask Sporg how to find me and we will begin the paper work.
You're a lying piece of shit!(but of course you know that) Harry Anslinger would love you though. Here are a few of your "hero's" (our 1st drug czar) most famous words. You can use them to spread your message. You're welcome!

"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US,
and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers.
Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana usage.
This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations
with Negroes, entertainers and any others."
"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing."
"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."
" makes darkies think they're as good as white men."
LOL

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

former CCS wrote:
Show me 1 shred of evidence that points to any ill side effects of marijuana? You don't know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 15 min Talk a good game but 42
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 42 min Comets Welfare Ho... 13
Finally A Utica Explaination 2 hr Douchiest ppl on ... 13
utica aud 2 hr Comets Welfare Lu... 107
Downtown Albany free Thurs night concert series (Jul '11) 3 hr Who is Joe B 10
Robert BobbyO Oliveria 3 hr Broadway Newport 11
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 3 hr Who Cares 15
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 6 hr Orbitz 23
How's the food at Rassberrys ? 7 hr smith pac 11
Wegmans on the move 10 hr False 9
•••
•••
•••