Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Can someone tell me what I need to have in order to do this. I used my name and my 3 other kids names already but that was in Florida. Now we all got bad credit and our cable bout to get shut off. Help please.
too sad

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

get a job,pay your bill

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Wait 18 years, and then have the child call. Problem solved.
Are You Serious

Bath, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Johanna wrote:
Can someone tell me what I need to have in order to do this. I used my name and my 3 other kids names already but that was in Florida. Now we all got bad credit and our cable bout to get shut off. Help please.
You've gotta be shittin us! UNREAL!! How about getting a f-ing JOB, even if it's only part-time at Dunkin Donuts, Burger King or MacDonalds. Or here's a real original idea: How about NOT HAVING CABLE-yes, doing wthout it, until YOU, mamma, YOU, can afford it!!!! IF YOU CAN'T PAY FOR IT--DON'T BUY IT!!! Get some dignity and self-respect while you're at it also.
Johanna

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text> You've gotta be shittin us! UNREAL!! How about getting a f-ing JOB, even if it's only part-time at Dunkin Donuts, Burger King or MacDonalds. Or here's a real original idea: How about NOT HAVING CABLE-yes, doing wthout it, until YOU, mamma, YOU, can afford it!!!! IF YOU CAN'T PAY FOR IT--DON'T BUY IT!!! Get some dignity and self-respect while you're at it also.
Dunkin Donuts? Iz you stupid? I aint getting my nails done to go make some damn donuts. I'm 23 so what the hell I look like with a stupid cap on my head. Any way I got it on in one of my sons classmate name.
Huh

Waterville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Why cant you get cable if you credit is bad?
Mitchell

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Why cant you get cable if you credit is bad?
If you can't pay your other bills on time, why should the cable company believe that you're going to pay them on time?
YOURE A TOTAL POS N SCUM

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

you are the scummiest most low down dirty no good -unt ive ever seen, how did you ger the info to put it in your sons classmates name if they are youngsters?, do his parents know?...i doubt it you scumbag
Boneisha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

YOURE A TOTAL POS N SCUM wrote:
you are the scummiest most low down dirty no good -unt ive ever seen, how did you ger the info to put it in your sons classmates name if they are youngsters?, do his parents know?...i doubt it you scumbag
His mother left some papers at the house with her kids info on it so I scanned it for this reason. Kid had good credit, I could've got Direct TV too. I'll probably use one of her other kids names for a VISA card. Big deal when she gonna find out? 12 years from now? lol. Tomorrow is not promised to us. people die everyday with good credit. Where did it get them? 10% off of their casket? lmao, you people are stuuuuuuuuuupiddddddd!!!!!!!!! !
Boneisha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

You have a son with a good job that'll take care of me? That will change the hell out of me. Chiiit, I'll clean house, cook dinner and the whole nine. But until then shut your denture wearing, bad breath azz, bedbug dik azz up and mind your business!
YOURE A TOTAL POS N SCUM

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

judging by your grammar and attitude you are either, a wigger,a puerto rican or knigg, which one is it you worthless dirtbag....maybe you should have made better life choices instead of chasing the 'cool' guy and then him leaving when you got pregnant...YO, and you might not be the scumbag that you are spending all day watching jerry springer and smoking blunts and banging utica scumbags, whats your best pair of pants?, your only sleeppants without a stain on them
weez in trouble

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Well,at least u won't have to worry bout your cell phone cause obama gonna take care of that for you.
Santa Obama

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Johanna wrote:
Don't worry, I understand that in 2013 the Dems and President Obama are going to issue an edict wherein cable tv will be declared a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT and anyone who calls the cable company using their OBAMA PHONE will get FREE CABLE.
YOURE A TOTAL POS N SCUM

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

you will be waiting quite some time for a 2014....YO
Boneisha

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

you will be waiting quite some time for a 2014....YO
A long time? March? Not that long at all.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Its !$&@$ like you who make the black human race look bad to these white mo:thafu&ckaout here that already declared us dumb. Go get a fuckn job and get up off you knees! You need a education MORE than you need cable. Set some goes for yourself . You dumb #!$&@
Beth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

weez in trouble wrote:
Well,at least u won't have to worry bout your cell phone cause obama gonna take care of that for you.
. That program was Ronald Reagan's program to help out cell phone companies.
Troll Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

wow wrote:
Its !$&@$ like you who make the black human race look bad to these white mo:thafu&ckaout here that already declared us dumb. Go get a fuckn job and get up off you knees! You need a education MORE than you need cable. Set some goes for yourself . You dumb #!$&@
She did not specify that she is Black. Nor did she specify her gender.
so sad

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Im from ky an honestly its nothing new for some of these parents who live off the state to bounce their bills around in their children's name. It's so sad! Give your child a chance to make something out of themselves! Credit IS an important thing in your child's adult life. Your ruining it before there 18!!!
rastus washington

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Wen is obammy gonna ta git us dat free cable dAT i kin use wid my flat TV. Is obammy he gonta give us if ya git a crib in DA hood HBO so i kin git it fo free. I is gittin county DAT obammy is gittin to me. How long kin ya git obammy county fo ya got ta git a job DAT day got. Day is saying in DAhood DAT obammy don't care if ya gittin county an ya don't git no job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lourdes Festival 28 min Lisa 1
little league world series 35 min The Babe 6
NICOLE WADinhermouthSWORTH 53 min Ohphuck 12
Reptilians in Utica! 54 min krllllll 2
rcil employment 1 hr Underpaid 7
stalker obsession problems 2 hr purple n green dr... 5
why pay for fireworks?? 2 hr Big Time 10
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr NY Voter 518
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 3 hr Fat Tony Salerno 67
utica aud 4 hr Umm OK 89