Have you ever missed someone so much
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Merideth

Herkimer, NY

#22 May 4, 2014
gaggy wrote:
I lost someone who was the most wonderful person in my life. The anniversary of her tragic accident is coming up very soon. I hurt every day for myself, her mother, her fiancé and her son. I was very lucky to have had her in my life for 22 years. I'll never get over it
"Honey" should just let her know how he feels. Maybe she doesn't know.
Merideth

Herkimer, NY

#23 May 4, 2014
"Honey"Maybe she doesn't know. Tell her.
Breezy

Waterville, NY

#24 May 4, 2014
If they missed u like u miss them they would contact u no matter what. They would take that chance. Must have moved on.
Merideth

Waterville, NY

#25 May 4, 2014
They may have. I learned one thing through a turbulent relationship. If you did not have a peaceful one then what good was it? You need to outweigh the hurts. You can miss that person forever and that is better than living life in a damaged relationship. You should move forward and remember that no one knows what the future holds. Only God does.
ohdear

Utica, NY

#26 May 4, 2014
The only person that is with us our entire lives is ourselves. You can mourn, weep, and bemoan the loss of someone you love but never think that you can't live without them. To live what is left of the rest of your life to its absolute fullest is the best thing that you can do to honor them and yourself. I think that it is long past time for some of you to stop mourning and start living again. Your lost beloved would have wanted it that way, as you would want that for them if they had departed before you. Take heart, you will see them again, but just not before your time here is finished.
Correct amount of Riggies

Rochester, NY

#27 May 4, 2014
Numb wrote:
Ah I think Vivian is a female name am I missing something?
Vivian Campbell - Irish heavy metal guitarist for Def Leppard, Thin Lizzy, Dio, and Whitesnake

Vyvyan Basterd - headbanger of The Young Ones

Vivian Harris - Light Welterweight boxing champ
Meghan

Herkimer, NY

#28 May 16, 2014
So how is vivienne doing? Hope you are feeling better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swampdrivers Band 3 min Stx 13
New Hartford football 8 min banek 1
Charlie's Pizza, Whitesboro (Sep '11) 20 min ha ha ha 50
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 44 min Stew 3
TRUMP looked so stupid. 1 hr Cram 6
Janel Delano is selling her tv 1 hr homewrecker 3
Best veterinary office 1 hr believe it 4
Nano Uodate 2 hr aurelio bianco 113
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr I heard the same ... 459
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 11 hr Stupid Mommy 93