Have you ever missed someone so much

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vivian

Utica, NY

#1 May 2, 2014
That you dont want to go on without them?
Numb

Lowville, NY

#2 May 2, 2014
No
hey DA

Cleveland, NY

#3 May 2, 2014
Vivian wrote:
Everyone goes through it. But if they don't stay with you through anything that happens, then they aren't your soul mate and you're the idiot who thinks they are.

Don't be a puss y and do anything stupid over a women. get out of the area, the more you travel to different areas you might find 10 more women who you think are your soul mate.

Tuna is not ever worth ending a life, wake the f up and don't be stupid.

learn how to enjoy being alone and doing things or you will be a loser chained to a tuna.

Once you can be happy alone an enjoy life, you will make a better boyfriend or husband.
Numb

Lowville, NY

#4 May 2, 2014
Ah I think Vivian is a female name am I missing something?
hey DA

Cleveland, NY

#5 May 2, 2014
Numb wrote:
Ah I think Vivian is a female name am I missing something?
Missed that, thanks.

Substitute shaft for tuna.
Time Heals All Wounds

Whitesboro, NY

#6 May 2, 2014
Vivian wrote:
Get on with your life. We've all been thru it, & your not alone. Read the 23rd Psalm. Print it & carry a copy with you. It will comfort you, trust me.
Hell Easy

Boston, MA

#7 May 2, 2014
If there is no chance oh getting back together than you are better off dying. I have lived 25 years of my damn life missing the one I really loved. Do you want to live the rest of your life thinking about them every day when your not with them ? All day, never sleep a full night because you miss them so bad ! Every damn holiday it just hurts more and more !! Please don't live the same pain I have lived with because it SUCKS !! I wish you well but please don't be me !!
Weiser

New Hartford, NY

#8 May 2, 2014
I think we all have someone that we miss more than anything but there's a reason they are no longer in your life. Count your blessings and move on. It's the best thing I ever did, and I have finally found happiness
truth

Utica, NY

#9 May 2, 2014
Life is too good not to live! Don't be an emotional zombie and suck the life out of people.
Mary

Springfield, NJ

#10 May 2, 2014
Weiser wrote:
I think we all have someone that we miss more than anything but there's a reason they are no longer in your life. Count your blessings and move on. It's the best thing I ever did, and I have finally found happiness
Glad you've moved on and left your past behind. No point on dwelling on old loves. Don't give them the satisfaction of talking about them then , right?
Tim

Springfield, NJ

#11 May 2, 2014
Let's face it. If you're still talking about them on here- you're not over them. Keep telling yourself you are and maybe someday you actually will be
Mel

Utica, NY

#12 May 2, 2014
Nope! Look where you're going and not where you've been. The future is bright
truth

Utica, NY

#13 May 2, 2014
Why are UticAns so stuck in the Negative zone? 99% of success in life is your attitude!!!
Woman up

Springfield, NJ

#14 May 2, 2014
We have all been through alot of crap throughout our lives. I hear you & have been there a few times. Vivian & Hell Easy you need to practice mind control. Stop dwelling about it! I know it is really hard but you tell your mind what to think. Think forward from here on out. Don't look back only forward & get busy with life. This will take you farther than dwelling. Mind Control Only! This will take you where you are supposed to be in life. Good luck.
Numb

Lowville, NY

#16 May 2, 2014
Get a nice bottle of wine and a good book and call me in the morning lol. Don't worry it don't hurt forever it just makes you a better person.
honey

Watertown, NY

#17 May 3, 2014
u r my rock,, n u know it,,we r meant 4 each other
The Fat Mailman

Ashburn, VA

#18 May 3, 2014
Bruce bitched about Lil all the time he was married to her, but when she found the guts to leave him, he carries on like a baby. Nobody else would put up with him.
honey

Watertown, NY

#19 May 3, 2014
honey wrote:
u r my rock,, n u know it,,we r meant 4 each other
wrong honey!!! glad U called me tonight!! sorry Viv hope its not to big of a let down
Meredith

Waterville, NY

#20 May 4, 2014
confusing post?!
gaggy

Springfield, MA

#21 May 4, 2014
I lost someone who was the most wonderful person in my life. The anniversary of her tragic accident is coming up very soon. I hurt every day for myself, her mother, her fiancé and her son. I was very lucky to have had her in my life for 22 years. I'll never get over it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Term Tenney 7 min For sure 91
Adult world 15 min Word up 17
NY Mills the new Cornhill 56 min Keithy 16
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 hr Question 87
Too hot to handle? 1 hr Lies 17
Kaitlyn M. Conley, Murder!!! 1 hr jim 18
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr The 39
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 10 hr The real giovanni 25

Utica Jobs

More from around the web